Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dedale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am
Name: Ash
Pic: http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/3P0N1N3/4418_88599089023_572709023_1862840_.jpg?t=1245256934
About Me: I'm a huge nerd. I'm envious of all of you who confidently write what you are or want to be in respect to a job/college, because I am nowhere near that sure on anything except that I like science and history. Other things - I'm bi, I love scifi, and I love musicals. I watch TOS, TNG, and ENT (read, obsessed with). And I'm trying to learn Vulcan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am
3P0N1N3
Name: Ash
Pic: http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/3P0N1N3/4418_88599089023_572709023_1862840_.jpg?t=1245256934
About Me: I'm a huge nerd. I'm envious of all of you who confidently write what you are or want to be in respect to a job/college, because I am nowhere near that sure on anything except that I like science and history. Other things - I'm bi, I love scifi, and I love musicals. I watch TOS, TNG, and ENT (read, obsessed with). And I'm trying to learn Vulcan.

Heh, it took me several years of screwing up my life to figure out what I want... Now I'm 24 and still in school..... So don't be jealous......  

Matt Pniewski

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am
Name: Angie
Picture:
User Image
thats me on the right
About Me: I absolutely love being on Gaia (although they've kinda sold out) and when I'm not here I'm outside playing tennis, soccer or ultimate frizbee. I also live for drama and musical theatre, or anything theatrical like seeing plays or movies ^-^
I'd have to say that my favourite Star Trek was the original and my favourite character is Bones <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm
Name: Larxene
Pic: Don't have one online, sorries D:
About me: I'm a trekkie, and when i have an obsession, I obsess. Majorly. I am also reclusive when meeting someone for the first time, but if you're patient I'll open up to you. I can be spastic sometimes, so please bear with me ^^  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm
larxene 12
About me: I'm a trekkie, and when i have an obsession, I obsess. Majorly. I am also reclusive when meeting someone for the first time, but if you're patient I'll open up to you. I can be spastic sometimes, so please bear with me ^^

Oh, I've gotten more reclusive people than you to open up. Be warned. And I've probably dealt with more spastic and annoying people too. So don't worry about a damn thing.

Miss Mangie

About Me: I absolutely love being on Gaia (although they've kinda sold out) and when I'm not here I'm outside playing tennis, soccer or ultimate frizbee. I also live for drama and musical theatre, or anything theatrical like seeing plays or movies ^-^
I'd have to say that my favourite Star Trek was the original and my favourite character is Bones <3

Ah, Soccer, the one sport I actually played years ago when i was still a fat kid..... Do you follow MLS soccer or the world cup, or just play?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Name: Lavendar
Location: Traveling (I don't stay rooted long enough to give one)
Picture: They all look too terrible to show to the world
About Me: I'm new to Star Trek, but I love it, obviously, and I also love Bollywood films, reading, I write/sketch, and I have an unhealthy interest in language and science.  

Lavendar L.

Screaming Lord Byron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm
Name: "T'Zihn"
Picture: umm...is my avatar sufficient?
About Me: I absolutely adore the Orignal Series of Star Trek. I can't get enough Spock. I'm known to be half Vulcan and half tribble which of course brings up a lot of problems. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 pm
Matt Pniewski
larxene 12

Oh, I've gotten more reclusive people than you to open up. Be warned. And I've probably dealt with more spastic and annoying people too. So don't worry about a damn thing.

Miss Mangie

Ah, Soccer, the one sport I actually played years ago when i was still a fat kid..... Do you follow MLS soccer or the world cup, or just play?

I just play, I'm not big on watching sports. It's a combination of a short attention span and not really caring who wins or loses ^-^  

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

HELLO My Name Is Satan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 am
Name: Molly (sometimes i spell it 'mali')

Pic: Um... well, here's one of me from a little while ago....;
http://malimillions.deviantart.com/art/Mali-s-Ugly-Mug-42910792

About Me: Hmm.. About me. I'm not really that interesting, but this forum looks great as i'm suddenly not the only person on gaia that i know that's over twenty one, AND are trekkies... ! I'm in heeeeavan! *___* I'm a big old-skool otaku, a HP nut, a new fan to that series "House", and I've watched star trek in this order: The original series (I love spock and mccoy! Ohh, their arguments are what i live for! x3 ), Star Trek Enterprise, and then only to.. the forth season, was it, of Next Generation? I grew up without television (and i still don't have it!), so most people in my age group are more familiar with Next Gen then i am. I haven't seen Voyager or any of the other series either, sadly. sad

Oh no... I -really- don't think i posted this right...! ^^; I'm new to forums and general and... *hides under a rock*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm
Name: Erica, but everyone calls me Dorca.
Picture: User Image
About Me: I've been a Trekkie for about four years now, ever since a friend made me watch The Voyage Home. It hooked me instantly, since I'm a huge fan of dolphins and whales and stuff. My first series was Voyager-- Janeway is sort of a hero of mine. Since then I've seen some of every other Star Trek, and I love them all. Except Enterprise. I can live without that one.
I'm fairly new on Gaia (by which I mean I used this account for about a week four years ago before quitting), and pretty shy. I'm hoping I can meet people here. I'm 18, and in about a week I'm starting my freshman year at UNCWilmington. For my marine biology degree. biggrin

Nice to meet y'all!  

blueorca_91

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 pm
blueorca_91
Picture: User Image
About Me: I've been a Trekkie for about four years now, ever since a friend made me watch The Voyage Home. It hooked me instantly, since I'm a huge fan of dolphins and whales and stuff. My first series was Voyager-- Janeway is sort of a hero of mine. Since then I've seen some of every other Star Trek, and I love them all. Except Enterprise. I can live without that one.
I'm fairly new on Gaia (by which I mean I used this account for about a week four years ago before quitting), and pretty shy. I'm hoping I can meet people here. I'm 18, and in about a week I'm starting my freshman year at UNCWilmington. For my marine biology degree. biggrin

Nice to meet y'all!

Hi Dorca 3nodding

question: where did you get that starfleet uniform?
did you make it or buy it from somewhere cause its pretty freakin bootylicious!! ^ 0 ^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 pm
blueorca_91

Nice to meet y'all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlQ4VrHa7fU

I can't go one week without watching a documentary on ocean life, or a bad movie about killer sharks, whales, or various other sea creatures. You indeed seem very interesting.

Ever since I saw "Jaws" actually, I've been interested in sharks. I've got tons of programs taped off Discover Channel and Animal Planet about Sharks, but some about other Ocean life.... Have a few on Orcas, and one about Blue Whales. I love the Ocean. Unfortunately, i also love my big land locked city. So I am conflicted.

The stuff fascinates me too, but not enough for me to study it. Not when my dreams have been in place since I was little.  

Matt Pniewski

Bubble Gum Lizard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Hello everyone.

Name: Emalyn
About Me: I live with my mom for the first time in several years; I am in school with a long-term goal of getting my PhD in Literature. I started watching Voyager when I lived with a friend last summer, and liked it, which surprised me. I have never liked science fiction, but caught a Doctor Who fever, which opened my mind. A few months ago I decided to watch the original series, and I fell in love. When I have the money to afford Netflix again, I am going to watch all of the series, which will probably drive everyone I know crazy. And I am quiet excited, because today I began work on a Starfleet uniform for my best friend, and it looks great so far (except for me not paying attention and messing the entire back up, so I have to redo it -- but I was busy being easily distracted, so it is okay).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am
Uh, hi!

Name: Kira
Picture: I'm just gonna skip this one. XD
About me: My dad's a Trekkie, but I didn't really start getting into it until last year, when we watched the first season of TOS together. Now I'm hooked, and sometime in the near future, I'm going to hijack my friends sewing machine to start making a science officer uniform. ;D

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

ThisIsNotaTroll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 pm
Name: Hannah
Picture: none, sorry sad
About Me: Huge Star Trek TOS fan, and I love scifi in general