Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:14 am
*shudders* Had a bad experience with targ the other day... Let's just say it doesn't mix well with tequila and tapioca.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:08 am
Lindira
*runs into the kitchen for a moment and comes back with a huge tray* Okay, heart of targ and two large tankards of blood wine for Choco... (Don't go piloting any shuttles after this, ya hear?) And prime rib of targ for Saoraan. I bet you'll like it. Fresh targ beats out replicated beef any day. 3nodding

My gratitude to you Misstress Lindira, I'm famished. *starts eating rapidly*  

Saoraan

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:38 pm
Of course, Maddy! wink Coming right up! *goes into the back and emerges some time later with targ and blood wine* Enjoy!

Shuromai
*shudders* Had a bad experience with targ the other day... Let's just say it doesn't mix well with tequila and tapioca.

xp

I guess that's what happens when you choose foods based on the letter it starts with. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:06 pm
Lindira
Of course, Maddy! wink Coming right up! *goes into the back and emerges some time later with targ and blood wine* Enjoy!

Shuromai

xp

I guess that's what happens when you choose foods based on the letter it starts with. sweatdrop xd
yeah...Tequila nd tacos are even worse sweatdrop gonk xp redface  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:35 pm
*raises tankard*
Qapla'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:52 am
Hey, everyone. Long time no see. *Waves as she walks into the room*

Lindira, can I get a rootbeer, please. Thanks.  

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:31 pm
Hi, Neko-chan32981!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:32 am
Oh, hey, Neko-chan! It has been a long time! *opens up a bottle of root beer and places it in front of you with a frosty mug* Enjoy!

What's everybody up to these days?  

Lindira
Crew

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:58 pm
I've been studying. I still am.
Between now and the holidays I have several papers and finals. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:18 am
School and Work. I switched from a Full time job at Wendys to a Part0time with Kodak, that pays twice as much. So my Finances are still the same, I'm just getting half the week off xd  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:37 am
Poor Maddy. It's not conducive to studying, but... *pours you another tankard of bloodwine* xd

That sounds a hell of a lot better, Takai. You didn't like your boss either, so that's another bonus. Or was that another job?

I wish I were still in school... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:55 pm
Lindira
Poor Maddy. It's not conducive to studying, but... *pours you another tankard of bloodwine* xd

That sounds a hell of a lot better, Takai. You didn't like your boss either, so that's another bonus. Or was that another job?

It may not be conducive to studying, but it cheers me up a lot.

Qapla'  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:57 am
Lindira

that was my previous Boss. %$*!@&# Reusch stare ...

I left that Job back in May, after She attempted to insult my intellect. Same Manager keeps telling other employees about her sexual habits and even swung a Bag of Fries at the Back of one girls head. For whichever reason...Reusch hasn't gotten fired yet. One strike away, but...still works there.

My Job after that was still Wendys, just the Wendys by the College. My Boss there was cool, I just hated the Customers. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:22 am
Hey, everyone. Thanks. Lindira. *pours my rootbeer into my mug and takes a squig*

I've been ok. I've been student teaching for the last 3 months.  

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:53 am
Maddy
Hi, Neko-chan32981!
Just call me Neko. Everyone else does. biggrin  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games