Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:39 pm
i told them i was going to make an Emperor Class titan. I figure if i built it as a suit to wear i could just stand on the table  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:59 pm
Emperor class would be around waist high, I think  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:07 pm
well i was gonna make a Warlord then whivh ever one is biggest The titan killer titan  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:08 pm
Mat
well i was gonna make a Warlord then whivh ever one is biggest The titan killer titan
my warhound is equipped to kill titans. vulcan mega bolter, plasma blastgun  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:10 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Mat
my warhound is equipped to kill titans. vulcan mega bolter, plasma blastgun

The like the one in Iron Hands Deus somthing or other  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:42 pm
Hormagaunts with endless tide could swamp a titan  

Reddemon

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:51 pm
Reddemon
Hormagaunts with endless tide could swamp a titan
psh. they could try.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:12 pm
& would succeded. They would get cauth in its joints limiting its movement & popin the hatch to get in. then the weight would crush its leg joints sending it to the ground whare Carnifexs, Hive Tryants, & Brood lords can get at it better  

Reddemon

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:20 pm
They would scream for the emperor and overload their generarium cores vaporizing all the nids if need be.

Besides as soon as they seen the nids the would wipe them with a shot from the volcano cannon, and alot of turbo lasers  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:26 pm
Does anybody know when the Assualt Terminators are coming out? I need the Thunder Hammer Arms. I'm doing conversions on Terminators to give them swords and samurai armor (Big surprise there!), and field them as Grey Knights. And I can't exactally use the current box set to do it. I need the Thunder Hammer Arms so I can have the Swords. However, I'm still at a loss as how I'm going to make the Storm Bolters left handed. Any recommendations?  

Raw_fishFood

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:45 pm
Usagi Ninja
Does anybody know when the Assualt Terminators are coming out? I need the Thunder Hammer Arms. I'm doing conversions on Terminators to give them swords and samurai armor (Big surprise there!), and field them as Grey Knights. And I can't exactally use the current box set to do it. I need the Thunder Hammer Arms so I can have the Swords. However, I'm still at a loss as how I'm going to make the Storm Bolters left handed. Any recommendations?
assault terminators and everything come out at the same time as the new black templars - NOVEMBER, BUT there are RUMORS that the black templar sprues, scouts, and terminators will be available at the UK Games Day in... September?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:27 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Usagi Ninja
assault terminators and everything come out at the same time as the new black templars - NOVEMBER, BUT there are RUMORS that the black templar sprues, scouts, and terminators will be available at the UK Games Day in... September?

Okay, so I have time to work on the rest of my Army until then. I won't be going to UK Games Day, of course, but would there be the chance of some of the Sprues ending up on eBay? I'm probably also gonna need some of the scouts... so I can make Ninja. ninja  

Raw_fishFood

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:48 pm
Usagi Ninja
Cagalli Yura Attha
Usagi Ninja

Okay, so I have time to work on the rest of my Army until then. I won't be going to UK Games Day, of course, but would there be the chance of some of the Sprues ending up on eBay? I'm probably also gonna need some of the scouts... so I can make Ninja. ninja
They might do, but because they're rare pre-releases, you'd be paying twice as much, at least! I recall the plastic captain sprues sold for $50 pre-release!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:26 am
Hehe I made a kick a** peice of terrain for a beach front assult. It got a cocktail umbrella & 4 matchs on it with a sloap suggesting it gose dow to the water lol. i put my gaunts & ripper on it & proclaimed"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water"  

Reddemon

Drachyench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:18 pm
I am starting a convertion on a nice Space Marine Captain. He has a powerfist, and Stormbolter. I am using the Terminator Powerfist with The skull and Laurel, the Terminator Stormbolter being held outwith a near-straight arm, a Khorne Bezerkers head(The one with a T-shaped face piece) filed to lose the Special, Block shaped head sidings, and the bezerker body with the chains and icon in the center of the torso, the Khorne Icon filed off. I have no Idea what Backpack or legs to use though...  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games