Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:06 am
Ami hugged her then looked back over at Yuro. "No" She said.
Hanalisa blinked a couple times to get into focus. "I'm sorry!" She said quickley. "Thank you Sachiko I was scared it would be lost" She said. "And I knew if you got it you would take care of it!" She said. "Thank you Ami" She said hugging her. Ami hugged her back. Hanalisa looked at Yuro. Shewas scared fo him now more than before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 am
Sachiko smiled softly. Before her expression changed. And she turned her back. "Geeze! Don't do things like that! >.<"

((Sorry, just waiting for Raspberry_Vengeance to post first. ))  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 am
"I'm sorry!" She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:39 pm
[[So sorry guys! I hate school! Stupid school and the stupid homework! I hate it now more than ever!!! PxSx- Thanks for the kudos!]]

Yuri's eyes popped open when Yuro's grip began to tighten and she tried to pushed herself away but couldn't. As her "brother's" arms held her she felt her microphone slip and fall. She winced as the tightness was too much to bare and she grinted her teeth in pain.
"Y-Yu-Yuro!" Yuri screamed. "Sto-Stop it! NOW!!!"

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:22 pm
Yuro lowered his head, his bangs shadowing his dark eyes as a strange aura began to form around the two of them. Yuro release his sister into the orb and it dissappeared before reforming behind him.

"The loneliness I felt... You'll never know how much power it gave me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:43 pm
Hanalis shoook her had and stepped towards him. "Loniless doesn't bring power!: She said seriously and strongly. "Lonilness brings hurt and pain" She added. "You only think it brings power because you don't have anyone like we have each other that is true power being together and happy" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:59 pm
"Yuri!Use your pearl against him!Trust me!"Shreane said yelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:58 pm
"Eh? My pearl?" Yuri mumbled. You could hear the fear that shook her voice. She was on her knees after Yuro dropped her. "My pearl? Where is it?" She'd fogotten that she'd dropped it and didn't know where it was. She spotted it and reached for it. "How?"  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:52 pm
Yuro closed his eyes, not caring about the words Hanalisa had spoke of.

"She's right!" Iva excalimed, trying to reason with him. "People change. Everyone does."

"And so can you." Sachiko finished, appearing at Iva's side. "You can restart, just like me..."

Yuro's fists tightened. "Be quiet." Orbs of energy surrounded the cold creature, as his eyes turned blood-red. "Go...!" the orbs flashed once, before they were shot towards the mermaids.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:04 pm
"No!" Yuri shrieked.
She returned to her mermaid state, her microphone changing to her locket in her ahnd and she dove at Yuro. She wasn't sure what to do then but she wrapped the necklace around his neck to wear. Maybe that's what Shreane meant. Then Yuri wrapped her arms around Yuro's waist and held on tightly.
"I won't let you go!" she screamed as though she was in pain...but she was. She wanted her brother back.
She and Yuro both fell towards the cold darkness that Hanalisa had been retrieved from not too long ago and she refused to let go.

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:04 pm
Ami was almost hit but jumped out of the way.
Hanalisa dodged it his time. "Thats it!" She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:34 pm
Yuri barely heard han as her and her brother sank. It was so cold. So very, very cold. She closed her eyes tightly, like that would help, and found she had no escape and no tears to shed.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Shreane looked at Iva."Come!You grab Yuri and I'll push Yuro away."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:02 pm
"Gold Pearl Voice!" She called re transforming to her idol form. "Pitchi Pitchi Voice Live start!"
"I see your face I look in your eye's,
what you feel is no surpise,
Everyone need something to believe in,
Tell me your dreams I'll tell you mine,
in our hearts we''ll look inside and see all the colors of a rainbow,
And I know,
We all wanna beieve in love,
We all wanna believe in something,
Thats bigger than just us,
We all wana be apart,
of the greater picture,
thats hanging in our hearts
(our hearts),
Love is bigger than us"
As Hanalisa sang the waer became warmer and brighter.
"I wanna see beyond my own little world,
grab your hand so we an twirl around the galaxy,
see the world in clarity,
ooh ooh,
oooh oooh,
We ahve such a long way t go,
but i know,
were getting closer everyday
(Everyday),
We all wanna believe in love,
we all wanna believe in something,
bigger than just us,
we all wanna be aart,
of the greater picture,
thats hanging in our heart
(our hearts),
Yeah it's bigger than us,
it fills the universe,
lights the sky's above,
and rescues all our hearts,
It's love,
(L.0.V.E love),
It's love
(L.O.V.E love)"
The water was much brihter and warmer as she ended her Song.

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 am
"Ri-Right!" Iva replied, melting into the cold water. She swam towards the two, the cold bearly affecting her.

"Yuri," Yuro spoke, the cold feeling like warmth to him. "Good-bye." Then in a flash, the demon vanished, opnly appearing behind her. With a swing of his hand, he knocked the girl unconcious and quickly caught her in his arms before she sank even deeper. He stood still, floating in the dark waters, looking at his sister...  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games