Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:25 pm

Remus moved over, pulling the blankets up to allow Sirius to join him beneath the sheet. He huffed in annoyance. "You turn into Padfoot and I''ll kick you out of the bed, " lying down, he picked up his book, forgotten on the bedcovers and stared at it. "I won''t kick you, unless I have a nightmare and if I do, you can''t kick me out of the bed because than you''ll wake me up and you''re not supposed to wake up people when they have nightmares."

He motioned to the space beside him with his book. "Are you going to stay there, or get in?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Sirius grinned and dove under the covers. He rested his head on the pillows and yawned loudly with a bit of a stretch.

"Trust me, if anybody knows about nightmares, that's me. I'll protect you in Dream Land dearest Moony." He pulled the covers up slightly and glared at Remus' book. After a few moments of silence he looked at Remus.

"You are not reading when I am so intent on actually sleeping..." he flipped to his side and blew out the candle before flipping back over to face Remus, with a grin on his face. He let his eyes adjust so he could just barely make out Remus.

"Night Remmy!"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:17 pm

Remus blinked into the darkened room. "I wasn't planning on it, Sirius," he said, letting the book drop to the floor with a thud. "And don't call me Remmy or I'll kick you out now," he grumbled, glaring at the dark shape beside him.

He lay down finally, turning onto his side so that he was facing Sirius, his hand and wondering why he didn't have his pillow anymore. Oh, yes or course. "You can't have the pillow to yourself, you prat," he said, and with a mumbled curse, he moved closer.

It wasn't until he'd managed to situate himself so that he was able to put his head on the pillow before he realized that lying with his arms so close to his body was extremely uncomfortable. The same went for his legs. Normally, he would be able to bend his legs, but another set of legs were now in his leg space.

(ooc: edited because I've got to get off the computer.)

"Sirius," he whispered, "I'm not used to sharing a bed with someone and not uh...to use Lily's word...cuddling with them. I hope you don't mind?"

Before Sirius could respond, he pulled Sirius forward a bit and drapped his arm over the man's waist while he wound his leg with Sirius', pulling the man into his arms. "Good night," he mumbled, perfectly content now with the slightly smaller body in his arms. With a quick move of his hand, he'd pulled Sirius' face up and kissed him soft on the lips.

"Sorry if you're uncomfortable, because I am very comfortable right now," he whispered softly against the other man's lips, before he pulled away, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:30 pm

Wi1dfire88

Draco sighs "maybe you should get a partner, I''m sure they''d have to be more cheery than you!" Draco stands "are we going down or not? Cause frankly I don''t want to be here any more"

The Potions Master ignored Draco's remark about a partner. He didn't need some cheery incompetent to help him with classes, he was quite fine the way things were in his classroom.

"It seems the Slytherin Common Room might be the only place where we can at least be away from the imbeciles. Let''s go," he replied, as he swiftly strode toward the exit of the Great Hall.

Nika Hesse

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:28 am

Sighing as Liz spoke she crept underneath her maroon covers and nestled between the matress and the quilt. Her head rested on the matching pillow, locks of her red hair straying over her face. Her granite-like eyes looking in Liz's direction.

"I don't get it... Whats up with that crow I mean...?" She asked, wondering how if the crow was unconcious it affected the older woman. She curled her body into a little ball, her usual sleeping position and began to slide further down the covers, shivering in the cold.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:25 am

Liz laughed slightly. "Long story but to get to the point, we sort of screwed up when it came to getting the whole 'familiar' thing to work. So in the end, instead of being souly attached, our brains were kind of melted together, if you will. When the bird is knocked out, I'm more myself before I even had Loki. When he's awake I'm forget basically everything, and I'm really blunt. I guess you could say my subconcious is speaking for me when Loki is awake." She said, trying to sum it all up.

"Trust me, if it was under my control, I would have killed the bird ages ago and regained my full self back, but familiars don't work like that." She shaking your head. "If you ever get a familiar, don't work with amatures when going through the process. I only did because it was cheaper." She said with a half grin.

Taking the book and pencil she shoved it in the drawer of the nitestand and with a small wave of her hand over the flame of the candle she dimmed it's brightness so it let off only a soft glow.

"Come to think of it, it is sort of funny at times. For instance, this one time. I was working in the woods for some reason with a few of my friends. I walked off to take a look around and there was an old well all boarded up underneath the foliage. I walked right on top of it and the boards broke allowing me to plummet down inside.

It was dry but I succeeded in cracking my head on the side of the well which knocked me out. Instantly I found myself looking through the eyes of Loki. Coming close to a coronary, I flew as fast as I could to one of my friends. And all I can say is having a bird fly up to your face (mind you they were wizards and witches as well) and strart screaming in your own language "MY BODY JUST FELL DOWN A WELL!" can be slightly humourous." Liz paused and then added. "If you have that kind of sense of humor." She laughed at the rememberance of the whole experience.

"Anyways, besides all of that weird crap, what about you? Have you ever had any of those stupid moments that you can find utterly hilarious at the time and still to this day? And when did you meet Sirius and Remus?" She asked, trying to make basic conversation before the late hours would start to lean on her eyelids.

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:38 pm

"Don''t call you Remmy? Spoil-sport..." Sirius pouted and watched as Remus got himself situated. He raised an eyebrow and smirked, glad that the werewolf couldn''t see him--otherwise he would most definatly be sleeping on the floor--despite the fact that there were other beds in the room. Sirius wouldn''t doubt that Remus would find away to do something like that. Remus spoke, and it had barely registered before Sirius was practically covered in the other man. He smiled as he felt Remus'' hand on his face and his lips against his own.

"Sorry if you''re uncomfortable, because I am very comfortable right now," Remus whispered and Sirius sighed happily as he felt the other man fall asleep. He snuggled into Remus and hid his face between Remus'' shoulder and neck.

"I wouldn''t move for the world," Sirius whispered to himself before his heavy eye lids pulled themselves completely down and he fell asleep.

((so...I guess that ends Sirius'' and Remus'' posts for a while until every one else can actually get to sleep...*pulls out whip* to bed...all of you!))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:36 pm

Draco smirks a little to himself, Severus was an odd man but no one could say he wasn't intertaining. "sure" he starts to follow his past professor. He brifly wondered if Snape spelled his robes to billow or if he had just had a lot of practice at it.

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:16 am

Kathryn forced herself to stay awake through-out Liz's tale but her eyelids soon began to feel to heavy once again, and she drifted off into a dreamless sleep...

(Sorry it's such a crap post... but yeah, I'm lazy when it comes to sleep)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:09 am

Liz watched as Kathryn drifted off to sleep.

''Ahh the greatness that is Nyquil. Then from under the bed she withdrew a flask of spiced rum and made herself comfy in the bed. ''Bought time. I didn''t think it''d be right if I brought this out in front of any of them.'' She said with a happy sigh and downed the flask, warming herself up for a good nights sleep.

Ahro

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:34 pm

He ignored anyone he walked past as he made for the Slytherin common rooms. His black robes billowed magnificently behind him in an almost effortless manner. Severus had long since lost interest in the way his clothing moved, after all, it had been quite awhile since he first discovered he could do that to his long black clothing.

In no time the Potions Master stood before the entrance of the common room. Glancing around out of sheer habit, he muttered the password. And of course, the entrance sprang open for him. Severus said nothing as he entered, knowing that Draco was not far behind.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:48 pm

Onyx_Fire
He ignored anyone he walked past as he made for the Slytherin common rooms. His black robes billowed magnificently behind him in an almost effortless manner. Severus had long since lost interest in the way his clothing moved, after all, it had been quite awhile since he first discovered he could do that to his long black clothing.

In no time the Potions Master stood before the entrance of the common room. Glancing around out of sheer habit, he muttered the password. And of course, the entrance sprang open for him. Severus said nothing as he entered, knowing that Draco was not far behind.

Draco undoes his cloak as he enters, hanging it on a post. He streachs out his lean but firm body, a yawn excapes his lips. "So what do yo do during the summer when you have no kids to permently damage?" He drops down onto a cushioned chair, yawning again. It wasn't so much that he was tired more that he was bored an lack of stimulation had started to make him yawn. He pulls his legs up onto the chair crossing them indain style, it wasn't a 'proper' sitting style but at the moment he really didn't care.

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:14 am

As the night passed on, a veil of darkness consumed the castle, as each student and adult drifted off into their slumber, tucked awayinto their beds. A gentle breeze ruffled the treetops of the forbidden forest, making them sway in a synchronised motion, the clouds drifting almost lazily across the nearly full moon. Rippling waves traveled over the lake and came to a splash at the banks of the castle. However, not everyone was asleep tonight, for, tonight if you looked out the window, you would see 2 solitary figures, seated on stumps on the outskirts of the forest.

"Dumbledore, you wanted to see me?" Came a grunting voice from the much larger figure of the two, taking up two stumps and a boulder he sat on. His face was obscured by mounds of hair, which came in handy at the cool night air.

"Ah, yes Hagrid, I assume you got my message about the Task?" Came a much more softer voice, yet it still held a brisk tone. His hands were neatly folded in his lap and his beard was swaying to the right from the wind. Reaching into the pocket of his robes he withdrew a piece of parchment, his wrinkled hands passing it towards Hagrid.
"These are the items in which the scavengers must retrieve" He said with a nod as the much larger hand of Hagrid took it and scanned it with his beetle black eyes.

"Crikey Dumbledore, this one seems a bit... Simple to be on the list" He said with a chuckle. "And this one must be terribly hard to find for most people" He said his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ahh Hagrid, it's all in good fun am I right?" Dumbledore said with a small laugh. His blue eys looked up towards the moon from behind half-moon spectacles. Hargid followed his gaze.

"I saw Remus and Sirius earlier... Don'tcha think it was a bi' err... Don't min' me sayin', well, why is this task on a full moon? I mean, Mr. Lupin wouldn't really be up to much on tha' day" Hagrid pointed out, twisted his fingers into his beard. Dumbledore merely chuckled.

"It was a old mans mistake, but I must say that as you well know, Remus isn't the only werewolf in this castle" He said softly. Hargid nodded with a grim smile.

"Poor lass, well, She was hanging out with Sirius an' that earlier so he must've known. I suppose those lot will be on the same team" Hagrid said and stood up, and looking at the list again with a smile. "Haha, Snape will find that one easy" He added, pinting to one of the objects before tucking it into his vast waistcoat with a quick "G'night".

Dumbledore sat alone on the stump and looked up at the moon with a knowing smile. Quickly standing up and walking alone, back towards the castle.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:56 pm

The clouds parted in the sky and a ray of sunlight filtered through the Gryffindor Tower. Several crows and birds could be heard chirping as the sun began floating higher and higher, a pinkish glow in the sky.

Kathryn lay to her side, curled up and twisted beneath the maroon blankets, her red locks tangled and greasy from a nights turning and tossing beneath the sheets. The suns light floated through the window, making specks of dust be seen drifting around the rays that settled on her face. Wincing from the sunlight she rolled off the bed and fell onto the floor with a groan and thud. Kathryns way to get up was always the same, she could never get out the bed and had to resortto throwing herself out the bed for a start up. Now fully awake Kathryn shifting towards her trunk and shifted into a kneeling position beside it. Opening the quite stift lid of the trunk she buried around and found a white collared shirt, black trousers and a Gryffindor tie. She wasn't the one to wear skirts and this was generally what she wore. Trudging over towards the bathroom she began to dress quickly before returning to her bed and picking out a clean robe.

"Ugh, bugger me" She grumbled lifting it up to find it not clean at all, but rather dirty and smudged with dirt from a herbology class. Leaning over to her bedside table she snatched her wand and did a quick "Evanesco" spell. Pulling it around her shoulders she opened the door and walked slowly down the stairs, trying to think about the previous night.

So she met a presumed "murderer", befriended him, then met Remus Lupin and found out they were gay. Fell asleep, had a nightmare then returned to bed. Not much. But something was bothering her.

The Full Moon.

Would Sirius and Lupin accompany her? Of course.... They were her friends. But what about the other matter? The scavenger hunt? Too lazy to think it over she walked to a squashy armchair in the common room and sunk in.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:08 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games