Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:35 am

Eurgh, that's so true
=w=;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:54 pm
hihi everyone
my name is ahiru or um stephy (though no one calls me that on the net o.O) hm what can i say, i'm just this girl who doodles in her classes and would like some advice from time to time on certain things. yeah anyway woot =P  

ahiru_chan

Ubica Ilya

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:41 am
After lurking for a while, it's about the time I shall reveal myself I guess~ ninja

Hi people~ >w rofl
Since I'm turning 24 in a bit more than two months, I'm joining the older people troop in this guild. xd ;;;

Other than drawing, I have a fanatic for sports mainly basketball and soccer, art history, archaeology (I used to be in faculty of archaeology majoring art history but dropped off because I was too lazy to study any other subject that I didn't see how they're even related to what I mainly studied =w=;; for example, why do art history students need to know how much arsenic will be enough to be poisonous??? gonk ) and The Sims 2 rofl

Nowadays I'm trying to earn some money by doing RL commission but I still need to practice a lot more before I can earn a living from it effectively.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 am

Whoa, welcome new artists! ^^

T o x i c` Quiddity

the B r e a d Basket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:37 am
Another lurker gone exposed, I'm Sanghiee or Sang for short. I'm turning 17 on the 9th of April and I started drawing way back when in 5th grade.
I think I've improved a lot since then, but I'm still trying to become good enough to do RL commissions to help save for a trip to Australia. 8D

I dislike math...especially calculus, but for some reason I love doing "SOLVE FOR X LOLK" problems. I love Pokemon, drawing, Pocky, hanging our with my friends and roaming Gaia! I'm also a nerdy Otaku. Oh snap.

So yeah. Hi. C:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:19 am
Hello everyone!

My gaian name is Deuxia Devonair, but I'm mostly called Deuxi, Deuxia or simply Deux. (my name is hard to pronounce, I know >_<)... I've been in Gaia for almost three years and I love to draw. (You'll notice I'm here mostly for arsty stuff)

I'm a traditional artist with little to zero skills with digital media and a a Law School student in El Salvador. I'm a sucker for music and books... I love to get new material to listen to or read every so often, I get anxious if I don't feed my hunger for books or songs. :'D

I love the shoujo style, so my drawings look very stylized most of the time. I think that because of this my anatomy tends to look odd. I also have terrible problems with poses and backgrounds, not to mention perspective. I also have difficulties with the male body. My guys always look like dudettes. D: That is so sad!

I have noticed that many persons I know from art-related guilds belong here and that makes me feel happy! ^^ I hope to meet new people and also grow within the guild as an artist and of course, I'm looking forward to share what I learn here in a near future.

Thanks for reading! heart

User Image

Deuxia Devonair

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:29 am

Hi and welcome to the guild! ^o^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:29 am
ALLO PEEPS! I am GureSan007. I'm a freshman in high school and I started drawing in 8th grade... >_>  

GureSan007

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi and welcome to the guild ^ 3^'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:36 pm
Ah, I guess I should fill this in too.

Main account: Hero Valios
(I tell you this because it's what I tag my art with)

Let's see, I'm 18, male, and know many random and/or obscure facts and details. I've been drawing for about 2 years now, and I was sick of getting idiotic comments with my work. This seems like a good community for improving my art and meeting new people. I hope we can get along. 4laugh  

Leo Valios

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:31 pm

rofl heart
Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:57 pm
Probably shoulda posted here earlier, but...

My name is Fallen_kitsune_thief, or FKT for short. I'm 15 and have been drawing since I was about nine, though I only got my tablet this year for Christmas. whee I've never taken art classes, but I try!

Mostly you'll see me on the B/C forums, where I participate in shops like the Island of Doctor Moreau, and I also co-own and do art for Kybernetika, Endgames, and the Lagoon, the first being nearly a year old and the second two just opening up. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and milk chocolate...oh, wait, wrong forum. xd

All and all I'm here to learn, as well as interact in a community with people like me (most of them way better, though) in the hopes that maybe some of the talent will rub off when we bump shoulders from time to time.

Looking forward to talking to you all,
FKT  

AMItotic

Nebulous Trash

sakuradragn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Hiii! I'm Kyuu chan but I tag all my art with "sakuradragon" and am known as Sakuradragon online. Unfortunately, Sakuradragon was taken when I was signing up for gaia.

I've probably been drawing since I could hold a pencil and started playing with MS Paint when , my family first got a computer when I was in 2nd grade and I'm currently a Junior in high school.

I love boba, photoshop, ddr, drawing, sugary foods, music/band, and badminton. and disllike bright colors, loud music and tests. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Deuxi! xd Yaay! How have you been, dear?  

Iyou

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:08 am

Hi new people ^__^

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games