Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:36 pm
tears forming in his eyes, Zieg said, "dont be stupid, everyone has greed. just wait a minute and ill try to help ya. aura? you there?"

aura: "yes?"

zieg: "can you heal her?"

aura: "i can try...." as she said this, her hands glowed a different color and she started towards kuronekos character  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:13 pm
"I tried killing you..and you both could've became comatose, and never awaken.. Everything's my fault!" She tried sitting up again. Almost three quarters of her character was transparent. "I just don't deserve to be treated this way."  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:58 pm
as aura got closer to kuroneko, zieg said, "it doesn't matter to me. you're a friend, and thats all that matters." when aura got close to kuroneko, she touched kuroneko with her glowing hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 pm
As Aura touched her, Kuroneko dissapeared for a split second, and appeared with her character fully there. "I wouldn't consider me being a friend to you. But..uh..thanks..Aura..? I'll never forgive myself though. I do need to explain some things before we do anything..Hitomi, Zeig..?"
"I really don't want them to know..."

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 pm
"yes?" zieg asked as aura said "your welcome."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:58 am
Hitomi looked at them, tilted her head and smile. "Das ist gut." She smiled and looked behind her.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:46 am
Kuroneko tried to smile, but instead looked confused. "I'm sure you remember this girl named Mitsukai..right? She's my other character, I created this one so I wouldn't get caught hacking into the system, and get my other one deleted." She sighed. "That's why I said 'Everything is my fault'. I provoked Tri-Edge to come here with AIDA, so I could get you guys infected with AIDA too..I wanted you guys to die, I really hated you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm
"what? thats sorta messed up....." he said as aura dissapeared.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:24 pm
"This is why I won't forgive myself. I totally screwed up. And you still are my friend after this? Knowing there was a possibility you could've been in a coma? Both of you? I'll be getting off this character..and back on Mitsukai. Later, I think.." Kuroneko waved good-bye to Hitomi and Zeig, as she ran out of the church, and gating out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm
"thats.......messed up........i think. oh well, lets go to the city and get some answers." zieg said as he started to walk to the warp point.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:23 am
Hitomi followed zeig to the choas gate. "Is she going to be alright? I understand that she hated us and I too have the people I hate." She said with a gloom look on her face.

(chi-chi-chibi Vas!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:56 pm
"i don't know. there's something different about online and real life. we'll just have to wait and see." he said as he selected gate out.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:04 pm
The player behind Kuroneko closed out "The World" and was already logged in with Mitsukai. Her character was in Hidden Forbidden Bulwark as she gated out to Mac Anu, waiting for Zeig and Hitomi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 am
hitomi's eyes widen. "CRAP! I forgot to ask were we were going. >_<" She fiticly logged onto her desk top, becasue her brother came into her room. "What is it. You know not to bother me." He brother looked at her, "Mitsuki is in the hospital...they say she was knocked out by that game. How can you still play it..." Hitomi looked at him. "myabe cause i want to get rid of myself." She smiled and left the room.

(WHA1 MY FLOPPY@)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:04 pm
when zieg logged into the root town, he didnt see hitomi anywhere. 'wonder where she went?' he pondered as he looked up and saw mitsukai. "oh, hi!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff