Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:12 pm
Rina smiled. "I........i love you." She said her face turning really red  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
((Well that was fast, if I do say so myself. Which I do.))  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Xynos looked suprised. "You... love me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:18 pm
AyaSantres
((Well that was fast, if I do say so myself. Which I do.))
((Hahaha))  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:18 pm
((It was a bit quik wasent it......Lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Wysler257

Rina's face turned beat red. She had troubles speaking. "Uh uh um Y-yea..." she said looking away from him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Luminia Sat Next To aya and Put her head on his Shoulder and put her hadn on hsi chest and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

Rina's face turned beat red. She had troubles speaking. "Uh uh um Y-yea..." she said looking away from him
He smiled brightly, and kissed her cheek.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

Rina felt him kiss her cheek and she turned her head to look at him still blushing like crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Aya looked at her sleeping form, a gentle smile forming on his lips, but it was bittersweet.  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

Rina felt him kiss her cheek and she turned her head to look at him still blushing like crazy
"I don't know if I love you, but I like you alot..." He blushed even more, hoping she wouldn't get upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"I don't know if I love you, but I like you alot..." He blushed even more, hoping she wouldn't get upset.
Rina smiled "Thats ok." She said. I'm just glad i have someone to care about me again and that i have someone to care about... She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:33 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

Rina smiled "Thats ok." She said. I'm just glad i have someone to care about me again and that i have someone to care about... She thought
"Ok..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, his lips almost touching hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"Ok..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, his lips almost touching hers.
Rina blushed even more and leaned in a bit more so there lips toughed and they kissed. Rina wrapped her arms around him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 pm
Luminia Woke up and saw Aya smiling and She put her wing around him."Btw, I never asked you your name." She blushed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games