Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

TheCorty

Interesting Noob

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:05 am
Username/Name: TheCorty
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Quarantine, .hack//G.U.: Rebirth, .hack//G.U.: Reminisce
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//AI Buster Vol. 1, .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (manga),
Who's your favorite character and why: ,,,I don't have one, especially in the games. I spent so much emotional effort trying to keep my biases hidden so it'd be easier to keep all the characters' levels, equipment, and affection levels balanced (e.g: Even Gaspard's equipment is equal by level to Pi's) that I just don't know anymore sad

...I also seem to have the bad luck of ALWAYS posting on a new page! Agony! It's so conspicuous. I die a little inside every damn time that happens.

Machimo: Lol'd. I'll post Harold too : )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:14 am
Username/Name: WasWar
Which .hack games have you played: Have .hack//Infection & Mutation. Haven't beaten Mutation yet.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign
Who's your favorite character and why: Hmmmm. I don't know if I have a favorite character but I liked Mimiru and Subaru. I also like Bear, how intelligent he was and how he thought through things. Support for the hard thinkers! Then there was Crim. Yup, liked him too. Eck, then I hate Sora and Silver Knight. Their attitudes and behavior I didn't like, too arrogant and cocky.

Radiant Remanence

xharumoni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 am
Username/Name: xharumoni; my real name is Monica
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U. Vol.1 Rebirth, .hack//G.U. Vol.2 Reminisce, .hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Legend Of The Twilight[Manga], .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: I have a lot of favorite characters! At the moment, Haseo comes to mind. He's soo charming. I loved all of his character transformations, especially his Xth Form. I mean, his character design overall, was stunning. The tattoos were amazing and so were his weapons, eminently the dual guns. I enjoyed growing up with him, I suppose.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 am
Username/Name: Jackabee/
Which .hack games have you played: none crying
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet (manga and tv)... and I started watching the most recent one... roots, but I haven't finished it. I also have all of the .hack//sign OSTs.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa, because he/she is lonely, yet shoves people away and he/she is kinda androgynous... I guess that's a weird reason.

I joined because I got very bored and decided to try and dress my avy like Tsukasa.... and after spending most of my gold that I had saved up, I think I got reasonable close, though I couldn't find a skirt that worked. (I don't have it on now) I in part wanted to find other people that liked .hack//sign and see what they thought. I suppose that's a weird reason, too. However, I have liked .hack//sign since it started showing on CN. I watched it with a friend sometimes and we both worked on collecting the series as it came out on dvd. We both called Subaru car lady. I've wanted to play the games, unfortunately I don't have the system for it. I'm ratherly fond of the music from the .hack series. I suppose you can pm me if you want to chat some more.  

Jackabee

Feral Shapeshifter

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:37 am
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE LOLLYPOP GUILD NET SLUM!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:07 pm
HUZZAH!  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Albireo_oftheclouded_mind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 am
Username/Name: Albireo_oftheclouded_mind
Which .hack games have you played: I've only managed to get my hands on Infection, all the gamestores near me only tends to have other .hack games when i'm broke and just browsing crying
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen- .hack//Sign and i've read- Legend of the Twilight, xxx, and A.I. Buster 1 and 2.
Who's your favorite character and why: Since reading A.I. Buster, Albireo has become my favourite character because he loves The World and does what he thinks is best for it.
ano since i was invited I guess i should at least have this somewhere >_> Harald Hoerwick!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:37 am
Welcome to the guild. I love Albireo. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:48 am
Username/Name: -_Sanity Eater_- / Liz.
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Mutation, and .Hack//G.U. Vol.1...I forgot the rest of it...Since my friend has my game. T-T
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, and .Hack//Legend of the Twilight bracelet[Manga]
Who's your favorite character and why: Zefie...Cause she's funny. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 am
Username/Name: Mae Wal (you guys can call me vivi ;'D)
Which .hack games have you played: Only the original series
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//dusk, .hack//another birth, .hack//AI buster;; .hack//sign, part of .hack//roots, .hack//liminality
Who's your favorite character and why: Albireo, he's basically the most awesome player ever. Hehe, well, Albireo is calm, down to earth, yet fun. :') I wish I were more like Albireo~

Mae Wal

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 pm
Username/Name: BloodStainedKnife
Which .hack games have you played: All seven XP
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack/roots, .hack//XXXX, hack//GU +
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk because he's super adorable and Kite for being the total cliche heroic figure! We have to love the hero right?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:32 pm
Username/Name: mtch mtch
Which .hack games have you played: All of them!
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twighlight bracelet (anime and manga) .hack/roots, (only the first few episodes though), .hack//AI buster
Who's your favorite character and why: Lady Subaru, her strength of mind and good sense for politics impressed me, i like seeing the different side of her in the .hack//gift episode to.
p.s. thanks for the invite!  

mtch mtch

SquooshiJello

1,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:25 pm
Username/name: SquooshiJello real name is tiffany {call meh Diffeh if you like}
Which .hack games have you played: .hack infection once {didnt get far crying }
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign and legend of the twilight bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: uhh i likes Sora from .hack//sign ?:'D he was always joking when everyone else was serious which makes me giggle haha!
~Harald Hoerwick~ is a stud xD {i really dont know who that is}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:46 pm
WELCOME TO THE GUILD <3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:52 pm
WELCOME TO THE WORLD. cool  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games