Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Online Violation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:40 pm
Hello my name is Madison but people call me Dino because of my overly dramatic obsession of dinosaurs. I'm often hyper and listening to Panic! At The Disco at school. I'm in Jr.High at the moment, I'm in grade 8. I'm 13 going on 14 years young. My favorite song would have to be but it's better if you do. I have other bands I favor but I think this is the first actual band I have ever loved enough to buy the CD. I enjoy drawing,writing,poetry and many other things which would bore you if I listen them all. If Panic! At The Disco ever came to Canada I'd die, I'd give almost anything to see them live.

Well that's about all for me, as you can see I like to type a lot when I get into a topic. x.x You can always tell if I'm posting I often post in bold and alignment center, when in the chatterbox I post with pictures of dinosaurs. I'm convinced if I keep seeing you many times in the same day you're stalking me, but that's just me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:43 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
Hello my name is Madison but people call me Dino because of my overly dramatic obsession of dinosaurs. I'm often hyper and listening to Panic! At The Disco at school. I'm in Jr.High at the moment, I'm in grade 8. I'm 13 going on 14 years young. My favorite song would have to be but it's better if you do. I have other bands I favor but I think this is the first actual band I have ever loved enough to buy the CD. I enjoy drawing,writing,poetry and many other things which would bore you if I listen them all. If Panic! At The Disco ever came to Canada I'd die, I'd give almost anything to see them live.

Well that's about all for me, as you can see I like to type a lot when I get into a topic. x.x You can always tell if I'm posting I often post in bold and alignment center, when in the chatterbox I post with pictures of dinosaurs. I'm convinced if I keep seeing you many times in the same day you're stalking me, but that's just me.

Panic! came to Canada last summer - I missed them because I'm an idiot I was out of the country.

Dinos for the win!! <3

Peroxyde

Online Violation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Peroxyde
C H A L L E N G E D DINO

Panic! came to Canada last summer - I missed them because I'm an idiot I was out of the country.

Dinos for the win!! <3
I know I wish I could die! I was either in Ontario or Disneyland at that time. I was away most of the summer plus, I'm pretty sure my grandparents wouldn't want to take me to their concert.

:] Yes Dino's rule.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Hi! The name's Arlette! I got invited to be on this gulid, I was like "Oh my God...yes!" I loveeeeeeeee Panic! So I was thrilled to be asked to join. I'll be sure to put my effort into this guild to make it that more fun! biggrin  

Your WatchQueen

your sweetest memory

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:08 pm
baysidelover
`PrimeRib
baysidelover
`PrimeRib
baysidelover
hi i'm monica.
i'm 12 years young. [[almost 13!]]
my birthday is october 24th.
my favorite panic! song is the remake they did for this is halloween.
it's amazing and my favorite remake on the cd.

domokun
^
l
l
grr!

hehe.

They did a great cover for that song. =D Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

yeahh.
i was searching around and saw the video of them performing it in studio and went crazy.
this was a while ago though.
when i was really obsessed with panic.
i just love them now.

surprised I don't think I've seen that video.

haha...
a lot of people haven't seen it but it's uhhh mazing.
heart
i can't wait for a new video to be made.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:39 am
I'm Autumn. I'm 15 and I just finished my freshman year of high school. I haven't seen Panic! at the Disco in concert but I probably will next time there in my city, luckily it's a pretty big one so lots of bands play there. My favorite Panic! at the Disco song is Lying is the Most Fun.... blah blah blah.  

xWIDEawakeXX

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:08 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Go dinos. ;P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:09 pm
SweetSurferAtHeart
Hi! The name's Arlette! I got invited to be on this gulid, I was like "Oh my God...yes!" I loveeeeeeeee Panic! So I was thrilled to be asked to join. I'll be sure to put my effort into this guild to make it that more fun! biggrin

Yay. ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the invite. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 pm
baysidelover
haha...
a lot of people haven't seen it but it's uhhh mazing.
heart
i can't wait for a new video to be made.
Oh, me too! =D I think everyone is waiting anxiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 pm
xWIDEawakeXX
I'm Autumn. I'm 15 and I just finished my freshman year of high school. I haven't seen Panic! at the Disco in concert but I probably will next time there in my city, luckily it's a pretty big one so lots of bands play there. My favorite Panic! at the Disco song is Lying is the Most Fun.... blah blah blah.

Welcome t othe Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! ^^ <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:50 am
Hello, my name is Miley. I'm 13 years old, I'll be 14 in August. Next year I start 8th grade, which will be fun. Hmmmmm... how did I become a Panic! fan? Well I heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", and thought "Wow, their aweomse. Who are these guys?" I ended up hearing the song over and over and finally found out who the band was. In November I downloaded all of their songs and fell in love. They became my very 1st favorite band! My favorite song is "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines", I change my favorite song sometimes though. I truely love all of thier songs. My favorite bands member is Jon Walker! <3 At first Ryan was my favorite member but my friend said he was hers so I decided Jon would be mine. (Warning : I call Jon Walker "J-Walker"). I love them all though, their just awesome. I also love the band The Hush Sound, they are my 2nd favorite band and are also really good. (They've also had concerts with Panic! and the bands are friends.) That's about it...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:43 pm
Hey!
I'm Aira, 13 and in 8th grade with four high school credits so far.
I'm kinda the unpredictable drama queen around here mrgreen
Someone invited me here. And I'm really glad! P!ATD is my fave band.
Anyway. . .my favorite song is Time To Dance. It seriously amazes me, IDK why. That, and THe Only Difference, I Constantly Thank God For Esteban, and Lying is. . . are my absolute favorite songs.
I first heard of P!ATD when this one kid at my school came to class with a Panic! shirt. It interested me, and when I heard I Write Sins Not Tragedies on the radio, Panic! soon became my favorite.
I bought the CD last year with my Eid money (Eid is a Muslim holiday, right after Ramadan. It's a ton of fun.)
I can't wait til their new CD comes out. . .

estrellitaXO

estrellitaXO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:53 pm
Yeah. After I heard the beginning of The Only Difference, I was pretty much hooked.
There was just something about it that absolutely amazed me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:14 am
Miss Snickers
Hello, my name is Miley. I'm 13 years old, I'll be 14 in August. Next year I start 8th grade, which will be fun. Hmmmmm... how did I become a Panic! fan? Well I heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", and thought "Wow, their aweomse. Who are these guys?" I ended up hearing the song over and over and finally found out who the band was. In November I downloaded all of their songs and fell in love. They became my very 1st favorite band! My favorite song is "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines", I change my favorite song sometimes though. I truely love all of thier songs. My favorite bands member is Jon Walker! <3 At first Ryan was my favorite member but my friend said he was hers so I decided Jon would be mine. (Warning : I call Jon Walker "J-Walker"). I love them all though, their just awesome. I also love the band The Hush Sound, they are my 2nd favorite band and are also really good. (They've also had concerts with Panic! and the bands are friends.) That's about it...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you ever watch the "Backstabber" video? The Hush Sound has some parts in it. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:16 am
aira.nevermore
Hey!
I'm Aira, 13 and in 8th grade with four high school credits so far.
I'm kinda the unpredictable drama queen around here mrgreen
Someone invited me here. And I'm really glad! P!ATD is my fave band.
Anyway. . .my favorite song is Time To Dance. It seriously amazes me, IDK why. That, and THe Only Difference, I Constantly Thank God For Esteban, and Lying is. . . are my absolute favorite songs.
I first heard of P!ATD when this one kid at my school came to class with a Panic! shirt. It interested me, and when I heard I Write Sins Not Tragedies on the radio, Panic! soon became my favorite.
I bought the CD last year with my Eid money (Eid is a Muslim holiday, right after Ramadan. It's a ton of fun.)
I can't wait til their new CD comes out. . .

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3
Wow, an 8th grader with four high school credits? What a smarty pants! ;D

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games