Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:18 am
What's your name? My real name's Camilla, but because I hate that, I usually go by Killa, Hell's or b***h (Yes, b***h.)
What nation are you from? Europe. Boring place, really. Not much to do *cough cough*
What are your hobbies? Uhm... Does "The Internet" count? xp
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?Black (Not a color, I know. Deal.)/no idea.../4400, NCIS, CIS and a danish show called "The Eagle" or just "Eagle".
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? As often as possible. I keep finding nice new stories that I want to read. I think I'm doing, like, 7 at the moment.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Fem: Herm/Gin, Herm/Pansy. Men: Snarry, Harry/Tom Ridle, Harry/Draco.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:15 pm
What's your name? Michiko
What nation are you from? Land of the Canucks
What are your hobbies? Cosplaying, reading, HARRY POTTER, fanfiction (Yuh, I consider that a whole separate interest xD wink , swimming, drawing, music, etc.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black, Pink/Pocky/Full Metal Alchemist, The Simpsons
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Quite often.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco <3

Michiko chan

ThymeHerb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:50 pm
Name: MinnieMoose/MM
Nation: USA
Hobbies: Swimming, reading, cosplaying, writing, drawing, and singing.
Fave Color: Dark Purple & Silver
Fave Food: Icecream, pocky, cake, pizza, and any type of sour candy.
Fave TV Show: Surface, Medium, Invasion, Family Guy, Yuyu Hakusho, Inuyasha, FullMetal Alchemist, and many others.
How Often Do I Read HP Slash Fanfiction/Doujinshi/Art: I'm not sure, whenever I feel like it really...
Fave Fem/Menslash Pairing: Sirius/Remus
heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:08 pm
What's your name? Helen!
What nation are you from? Sweden
What are your hobbies? HP, fanart, fanfiction (both reading and writing) friends, smovies and stuff.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Colour: Black/Green/Silver Food: Dunno... Shrimp Kebab. Tvshow: Hmm... CSI and CSI Miami...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? EVERY DAY! mrgreen
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Lucius, Harry/Draco, Harry/Severus. Femslash: Hermione/Pansy... i think. sweatdrop

And about the pic... I'll get one later... all i have right now are from my prom. sweatdrop  

Zetsuki

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Aloysha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Name: Aloysha but I answer to Alex, Lex (Not so much since i share a dorm room with a Smallville fanatic) and Lexxie if I like you.
Where you from: Born in Canada but raised in the US of A
Hobbies: Umm...writting, reading, watching cartoons in a way that no self-respecting teenage boy should.
Favorite Color: Gray. Don't ask, it just pleases me.
Favorite Food: Neon Sour Gummy Worms. Or Cinnamon Pop Tarts. It's a toss up.
Favorite TV Show: At the moment-Supernatural. All time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Favorite Movie: The moment- Four Brothers All Time-Clue
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Far too often to be considered mentally healthy, I've been told.
Pairings: My OTP: Seamus Finnigan/Dean Thomas. I also like George/Fred and Sirius/Remus.
Favorite Characters: HP-Percy Weasley
Others I like- Greg Sanderson (CSI) John Munch (L&O:SVU)...eh. If they're clean cut and geeky they have my heart.

Other random stuff: I'm in college in hopes of one molding the minds of the future youth of America. I was converted to the world of slash by my friend Taiorami who decided that 'gay male writer' = 'Future Slash Fan'. I just didn't know it yet. She was right so yay... I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:14 pm
What's your name? Cade
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? reading, rugby, writing, hanging out
Favorite color: Orange
Food: pasta... anything with pasta
tv show: House, Stargate SG-1, NCIS
Movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show, All the Queen's Men, Clue, The Breakfast Club
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day... I'm a hopeless fanboy
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, but I love Sirius/Remus as well. Snape/Remus can prove to be fun.
You could even give us a pic of yourself!

User Image  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Odhinn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:27 pm
What's your name? Kenny

What are your hobbies? Do I have to list them all??

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Sapphire/Electric Blue and black. Peanut butter is my favorite food. Ummm i'll just fill the rest in later!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? As often as possible @_@

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Ginny/Cho and Sirius/Lupin!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:08 pm
What's your name? Brittany, but most everyone callse me Bongo.
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Painting, Singing, Listening to music, and such
Favorite color: Green, then red, then black, then teal-blue
Food: Chinese, and Italian
tv show: Will&Grace, The OC, CSI
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas, Harry Potter ones (but not the 3rd one), ..Narnia, and any scary movies..
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? every time I get online (so about once a day) ^^
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, Draco/Blaise, Remus/Sirius.
User Image  

Ebony_Evenings

JeanneApple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:20 am
What's your name? My name is Jeanne ^_^
What nation are you from? I am from the USA
What are your hobbies? Playing the Sims 2, LARPing (Live Action Role Playing), and some knitting...oh and theatre, only I'm in school for that now, so I'm not sure it's still a hobby.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Pink, Food: AT the moment anything, since I don't feel like cooking. Usually pizza or Chinese, because I hardly ever feel like cooking ^_^, TV Show: Almost anything on the Food Network, especially Iron Chef and Challanges, and CSI of late...and um..Whatever. Ect: I also enjoy cheese. ^.^
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I would say 6 out of 7 days. I also go through phases, sometimes I read non-stop, and sometimes less, which is good because then when I come back, there's some new stuff and I'm happy. But usually my breaks are never more than a week.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, def. Regardless of how cannon or not cannon it is, I <3 it.

..and here's a pic as well, because I'm feeling cheeky and fun:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Not exactly new I just never have gotten around to doing this. xD

What's your name? Paige
What nation are you from? USA xp
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing[even if I have issuses], drawing is my major thing, designing, decorating, chatting, being random, and then there's that other stuff I can't think of right now.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Fav color: Black and purple. ^-^
Fav food: Chocolate! I'm 99.99% SURE that's a food. xD
Fav tv show: Um. *ponders* Yu Yu Hakusho. Either that or Extreme Makeover - Home Edition...
I heart Ty Pennington!! rofl xd
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Everyday. At least.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry ofcourse! xD

User Image

>->
<-<

Chibi Slasher

Second Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:44 am
What's your name?
I'm Isabel...pleased to meet you all!
What nation are you from?
I'm an Aussie chick!
What are your hobbies?
I read, write, and draw.. a lot.
Colour? At the moment, pink. Food... Caesar salad. TV show... Futurama.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
More than can be healthy :p I read fics all the time.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Fave slashy pairings are definitely Harry/ Draco and Sirius/ Remus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:00 am
What's your name? Raquel
What nation are you from? Portugal
What are your hobbies? movies, internet, reading.. it depends on my mood
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? orange or purple or green/ lasagna or pizza /sex & the city or friends
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? when i find something goooooood
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? harry/draco and sirius/lupin
believe it or not this is the only decent picture i have stressed
User Image  

possessed_godness

M.u.s.h.r.o.o.m

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:51 pm
What's your name?
tis belinda

What nation are you from?
australia

What are your hobbies?
reading and sowrds/swordfighting

purple, lasagne, i dont watch t.v enough, etc is so kool

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
when eva

......camras scare me...*hides in a box*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:28 pm
hello everyone *waves* ^^
What's your name? Krysteena
What nation are you from? United States of Friggen America ^^
What are your hobbies? erm..drawing, writing(poetry, fanfiction, stories) and of course listening to music 3nodding
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Lime Green, Tuna noodle casserole, CSI ((the original one)) and survivor, ooh.. and i love FAERIES !!^^
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? erm..all da time..^^ well i used to its been a while school is so hectic.. sweatdrop
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco ^^

check out my myspace got loads of pics there ^^ www.myspace.com/cabbagefaerie

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

1800number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 pm
What's your name? Amber, but I prefer Alysia.
What nation are you from? America
What are your hobbies? Reading, science, and listening to music.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple is my favorite color, cotton candy ice cream is my favorite food, and CSI (Las Vegas) and Scrubs are my favorite shows.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day. sweatdrop
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Aie, it's not going to be pretty, though! xd
The "Coffin" picture

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces