Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Welcome Duellists of Gaia [Start here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 pm
Hi i'm Blake. I have been watching yugioh from the time it started and still watching. I have been playing for a little less than that but not much. I have played yugioh in PS2, Gamecube, And DS. The type of mosters that I'm best with are Spellcaster, Warrior, and Fairy. I also think that there is not enuff Amasoness Monsters.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Hello~ I'm Wind-Up Pickpocket a.k.a Poca.
I recently started to play Yu-Gi-Oh again, and look forward to discussing the game with you guys : )

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 am
Hey, I'm The Gamblator, I've been playing Yu-gi-oh for a long time now but I've just recently started to get really into it. I just love the way that every duel is different from the next. It's hard to say what my fav deck type is, I swap around so much, but I have to say that one of my fav cards is stardust dragon. Also if anyone wants to duel me my dueling network account is also "The Gamblator"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm
Hello, everyone. I am Cyrus. I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since the beginning. I love the different strategies and combinations you can use to win a duel. In real life I have three decks, Dragunity, Dark World, and Xyz. My favorite out of those is my Dark World deck. Simply because I love the Dark attribute and fiend type monsters.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ArcA Fox

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Hello!, ArcA Fox here :p I am an enthusiastic duelist who recently started on the competitive circuit and recently got my National invite ^.^ using my babies Disaster Dragons smile if you wanna duel hit me up i play on Dueling Network with the user name same as here ArcA Fox  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:20 am
Hello I am niajhay I have been into yugioh since I was 3 4 yes 3 4 and I am 12 yes 12 I stop playing for a while but am slowly getting back into it and need to but some cheap cards and deck I am currently using dn my dn name is niajhay.
Edit:Yugioh has been in my life for a while now and want a guild who i can talk and discuss about the game.  

Niajhay

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:40 am
me is Angelo, but all my friends call me Gero, or Angy. I've been dueling since I was about . . . 6 or 7. I've always been interested in Yu-Gi-Oh, and I love to play just for fun. I favor Fish-type monsters, and Infernities, and I have a habit of Xyz-ing . . . because it's just boss. I have a Dueling Network account; "DNAngelo", and I'm ready for a match anytime. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 am
I'm Kam, I've been playing the game since it came out in america, I've play the games on GBA, DS, and PS2, monster wise I do best with fiends, zombies, dinos, and warriors, I run a Zombie/Worm Deck that's bulit around Hamon and a Dark World Varient with Raviel and Oblisk in it IRL...also my DN account name is Nykromantyk  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Lileru

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 am
I don't remember if I ever posted in here or not.. but I am going to again sense I have been gone for so long.

So yeah I like yugioh but I couldn't tell you much about the story save for maybe the original one. I love to play them on my psp and ds though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 am
I'm Jay, and I have been playing yu-gi-oh since the airing of GX. So naturally I play Heroes. I now play A masked HERO beat deck. Anyone wanna Duel, My DN name is pein-yamato.  

Mentore

monoko_kiss

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 am
hi everyone just call me YUNA. i'm from the Philippines and i'm turning 17 this year. actually i'm a yugioh card collector and i've been playing it for quite sometime now since we had this yugioh guild at our school, though i'm not good. i'm using dark world, fairy lockdown and chaos lightsworn deck. anyways i'm looking forward to hear from you guys, to gain new infos bout yugioh and get along with you.

thank you for accepting me here in the guild and God bless smile

---yuna  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 pm
hi there im towga ive been playing scene 1996. i got over 5000 chards from all the years. excluding the new one's had kids. had to stop buying them. ^-^ i injoy playing and i love collecting cards.  

Towga

Durem Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

BRAMBLEPATH1234

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:27 am
hey guys, I just joined the guild, and I figured I'd introduce myself, since I'm not an anit socially hermit behind a screen XP well, any way, you all can call me bram or bramble, and I play yu-gi-oh casually, though I would like to go to tournaments, but I never seem to have the time razz any way, I have t10 decks right now, and my top 2 are my Fairy, and my zombie decks. yes, I used the starter decks to build them, and my fairy deck still runs centered around master hyperion, why wouldnt you want it to? ... my zombie deck though, I started with the zombie world structure deck (not the vampire genesis one, though I would love to have it) but I have completely revamped the mechanics, making every card in my deck able to specially summon by the likes of pyramid turtle, except for kasha and red ogre.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 am
Hello and a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I myself have recently joined the guild. As for my name, just go by my username, blue, bluelord, or just sefur.
Anyway as for my dueling history I am a "veteran" of the game, playing since 2002 when it started in the US. Since then I have played and learned, accumulating quite a playing card collection aside from the card collection.
As for decks, I can play many kinds from Aliens to Xyz, but magicians are my favored deck. Currently, I have 3 decks starting with the six samurai, Blackwings, and for a bit of nostalgia my, VWXYZ union deck.  

Alrein Sefur

Dapper Allegiant

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers