Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:16 pm
Kira moaned putting her head deeper in her arms "leave me alone" she said in a low voiceshe turned her body so that her head was father away from Kai  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:20 pm
Kai ruffled Kira's hair playfully and stood up, but not before leaning close to her. "Thank you," he whispered and turned to leave.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:22 pm
Kira lifted her head a bit her face still red *why is my heart pounding is it me or Mitsuzu* she thought to herself sitting up putting her hands on her heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:26 pm
Kai went to the back room, a smile on his face like never before. He even didn't mind the taste of blood and drakn it merrily. That was, until his eyes began to glow red. Kai dropped the blood packet and grabbed the edge of his desk. "No, no," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:28 pm
Kira sighed getting up going to the back of the room face not completely red she went to the back and grabbed a bottle "whats up with you?" she asked looking over at Kai  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 pm
Kai was gripping the desk until the edges of the desk broke. "Let Misu take over! Now!" he yelled still not facing her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:31 pm
"why?" she asked running to Kai dropping the bottle *he's changing* Mitsuzu told Kira but she still wouldnt let her take over "tell me what to do and Ill do it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:37 pm
Kai held on to his stomach and fell to his knees. His hands were talons and tore into his flesh as he clawed at himself. "If you won't let Misu take over...then get away from me! I don't want to hurt you!" Kai said through gasps of pain and feral growls.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:38 pm
Kira stood back and Mitsuzu took over and kneeled down next to Kai "what should I do?" she asked holding on to him thinking of what she should do but she forgot some memories didnt come back with her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:43 pm
Kai ripped the cross off from around his neck and laid it in Misu's hands. He fell to the floor, pale and panting due to the effort it took to remain in control. "The corss Misu," he said softly. "You sealed away my darker nature for over three hundred years with it. When we met, the seal broke. You've got to redo the seal or I'll kill everyone!" he roared turning to her with blood red eyes and large fangs. "I'll kill them all," he said in a different voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:45 pm
Mitsuzu nodded her head taking the cross taking the cloth off her hands and put the cross in the blood then putting it around his neck "lick off the blood" she ordered whispering some sealing words that were older then both of them put together  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:51 pm
Kai's eyes were blood red, a feral growl escaping his lips. His hands were balled up so tightly that blood dripped from them. It took every ounce of self control he had to do what she said. He licked the blood and heard her chanting the sacred sealing spell.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:54 pm
Mitsuzu finished she put her hand over is mouth "bear fangs no more blood thirst begon may you sleep peacefully now" she whispered her eyes closed opening them slowly "all better" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:58 pm
Kai's entire body was shaking, and he couldn't look at her as he spoke. "Yeah, all better, " he said weakly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:59 pm
Mitsuzu was still smiling listening to Kira in her head "you should hear this" she said bursting out in laughter "I think she has a crush on you"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games