Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:48 pm
shakes hunter's hand "nice to meet you" looks at the pointed teeth "you a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Konomi shook Hunter's hand. "please to meet you." she said and smiled.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:48 pm
Pleased to meet you as well," he said to both of them. To Shaedon, he shrugged. "We're a family of vampires. But I seem to be more cat-like than anyone else. I don't know why, no one does. It's just the way things are."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:14 am
turns to Aerunai "why don't you have your brother turn you back into a vamp?" sits back down at the table "and where the heck is Cody?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 am
"But I got that blood, remember?" Aerunai said.
"And anyway," said Hunter. "I swore not to bite anyone. Aerunai, Grandma, and Father would always give me some whenever I needed it, and I would give some to them in return. But no biting. Ever." He shuddered at the thought. Aerunai shook her head. "If the blood doesn't work, then I need you to bite me. I'm sorry, and I know you hate it, but you'll need to if this doesn't work."
Hunter looked at her. "What happened? You became human?" He snorted. "I would stay that way, but how?"
Aerunai sighed. "In school, Vampire hunters attacked, along with werewolves. I was shot with a serum bullet, and it drained my vampire side," she replied. Hunter nodded.
Aerunai took the bottle of blood out of her pocket and took the lid off. "Do I drink it?" she asked Shaedon, "Or do I inject it into my bloodstream?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:54 pm
walks over to her "here let me do it and this might hurt alittle" takes the blood from the bottle and put it on his fangs(he is part wolf) and bites Aerunai on the neck "sorry about this" takes his fangs out of her neck "there that should have done it"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Aerunai froze, startled, and Hunter became stiff. She looked at him and shook her head, then looked at Shaedon. "Won't your bite affect me, though? The wolf thing doesn't exactly blend with vampire."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 pm
smiles at her "don't worry my blood is special. I'm actually part vampire. but all that effects me is that i love the taste of blood." walks back to the table "so how are you feeling?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm
"I don't know," Aerunai said. She felt a little strange. Her neck twitched a little, and she shuddered. She put her and on the spot where he had bit her and sat down. "Did your friend happen to be part wolf or somthing?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:14 pm
he sits there at the table thinking "nope he is full blooded vampire, you might have gotten some of my blood too" stand up and walks over to Aerunai "do you think that is what happened?" stares straight into her eyes as if he was looking for something "yep you have the mark of the wolf in your eyes so you must have gotten some of my blood too"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 pm
Aerunai tried to speak but Hunter said somthing first. "We have to get that blood out of her, It'll kill her!" He said. "If I bite her, then I could suck the blood out, but it'll have to be quick. But if it doesn't work... Then she'll have mix blood and will probably die. What should I do?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm
looks at him without concern "i'm mixed blooded but i'm still alive and besides i already told you my blood is special it's not like other wolves" turns towards Aerunai "so don't worry about it. It might feel strange for a couple of weeks but you won't die"  

Swift Penguin

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm
((how do i join in on this shnazzy thing biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:36 pm
say the following
name:
race:
powers:
bio:  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 pm
Aerunai nodded and smiled, but Hunter spoke up again. "I meant she's been bitten by two different species, or so her body thinks. It was a human body, then vampire blood came, and it was a Vampire body. Then some wolf blood came. Nobody's survived two different bites, but... You say yours is different... So I'll trust you. If you WERE a werewolf, she would die, though. So make sure you know what you're talkig about." He tilted his head and with one last dark glance, he jumped up on a ceiling post and dissapeared.
Aerunai sighed. "Sorry. He's isn't that mean usually. He's just really protective of me. Without me, I guess he'd hate his whole family. Knowing one of your family memebers that's alive actually likes you is a real comfort, you know?" she said. "So, let me show you the gardens, and the fencing yard," she said to Kono and Shaedon. She started to walk outside.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games