Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:36 pm
"Get away from me!" Valean yelled as he tried to fly away from her. He summoned his black blades in front of him and drews his blades. "I'm not going to let you bring him back out!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:39 pm
"who said I wanted him" she said flying to the air with a evil smile across her face "I want you" Ceres said flying up to him pushing away his blades and into his face "I can hear your thoughts you want her" she said getting closer to Valean's face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:45 pm
"No I don't!" Valean said trying to back away, but he was still to weak.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:47 pm
"dont lie to yourself" she said turning into Kira but wasnt her "I love you" Ceres said going in for a kiss making him think that it was Kira instead of her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:50 pm
Valean froze as her lips met his. All he could was stand there as she kissed him. "Kira?" he whispered as he kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:53 pm
Ceres opened her eyes and they were red and she pushed him off her and whiped her lips with her arm "It just not the same" she said snikering  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:59 pm
Valean cursed and moved away from her. He spit and wiped his lips. "How dare you trick me!" he roared. He glared daggers at her and summoned blades once more. "Stay away from me and release Kira!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:02 pm
"what are you going to do kill me" Ceres said showing her cat eyes again braking the seal that Kira put up on Razriel Kira tried to stop her but failed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:07 pm
Valean screamed as he felt Razriel start to take over. Even as he veins started to turn black he smirked. "No, not you," he said in pain but was still smirking. Suddenly the blades turned back on him and went straight toward him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:09 pm
Ceres eyes widened and kira took over "no!!" she yelled getting infront of the blades and stuck her "sorry...Valean" she said forcing the blades out of her "I had to save you" she said smiling and she fainted  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:14 pm
Valean caught her and set her down on a nearby roof. He closed his eyes and placed his hands over her wounds. *Good thing I was able to slow down the blades. God I'm going to need a rest after this.* He thought as her wounds began to heal themselves. His arms burned like hell as he fell on top of her, to weak to move. "There...you're fine now," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:21 pm
Kira opened her eyes slightly and saw Valean on top of her "are you okay" she said smiling and moved him putting his head on her lap  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:25 pm
Valean slowly opened his eyes. Fear registered in them for just a second until he realized it was the real Kira. "Yeah," he replied. "I just can't move. All these transformations have drained me, not to mention using my other powers. I'm drained."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm
Kira smiled "same here" she said holding on to him "lets both sleep" she said teleporting to the inn room and she set him on hte bed like he was nothing and she took the chari again "night" she said leaning over and fell asleep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Valean wanted to shake his head, but was surprised to see he could't even do that. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Some hero I am," he whispered before starting to fall asleep. The moment he did however a familiar voice called out to him. *While the hero's asleep the people will weep for I will come out to play.* Valean's eyes shot open as he heard Razriel's voice. He silently cursed and stared up at the celing. *Guess that means no sleep for me.* *Aww, but your girl looks so peaceful over there. I'd like to have fun with her.* *Leave Kira out of this!* Valean thought angrily. He sighed. *I'm not letting you out. I'll kill myself before I let that happen again.*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff