Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Botan tried to laugh but ended up coughing. "Sorry," he whispered closing his eyes unable to keep them open.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:05 pm
"It's alright..." She would be stroking his face gently with the back of her hand. "Just get some rest okay?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 pm
Botan coughed and shook his head. "I'm freezing love. I think...I'd better get inside," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:20 pm
Ayame pulled off her jacket, underneath she was only wearing a black tank top. Placing her jacket on him it would come atleast down to his knees. "Here..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:30 pm
"Thanks," he whispered softly. "I really messed up this time...huh," he said as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:36 pm
"I think we both did..." She would mutter and stroked his cheek. "Just rest now Botan..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:38 pm
"I think...I think I will," he said softly as he pased out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:43 pm
Ayame would smile at Botan's sleeping face. "Just rest Botan..." She whispered quietly. Leaning forward she pressed a light kiss on his lips before sitting up again.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:47 pm
"Hey you," a rough voice said as three men wearing all black came toward the fallen Botan and Ayame. "The boss told us to take the test subject back to your room."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:58 pm
Ayame looked at them with a untrusting look. "You hurt him anymore than he already is and I'll kick your a**." Normally she didn't swear but she had to get her point across with out sounding stupid. "Got it?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:00 pm
"No prob. The boss would kill us if we hurt his test subject," the leader of them said as they neared Ayame and Botan. "You'll have to show us to your room so we can throw the test subject in there."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:03 pm
"'Scuse me?" She raised an eyebrow at them. "Mind repeating that last part?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm
The man look iritated. "Show us where your room is so we can throw the test subject in there."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:23 pm
"Throw?" She pursed her lips and gave the two men a slight death glare.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:26 pm
The man sighed and motioned for the two guys to take Botan's body. "Fine, we'll place the test subject in your room. Is that better?" he asked without really caring either way.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games