Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:05 pm
It took everything Kai had to move. He struggled to reach where Hikari was. Even though a portion of him kept asking himself. *Why do you care so much? She helped them to torture you.* Kai shook these thoughts out of his head and kept moving. "Because, no matter what happened, Hikari is still my Hikari."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:08 pm
Hikari just stood there looking in the water summoning one of her knives and threw it into the ocean stabbing a fish she went in and pulled the fish out pulling its body off her blade and ripping the fish's head off  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:09 pm
"Hikari!" Kai called out as he finally reached the beach.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:11 pm
She dropped the parts off fish back into the ocean "I had to take my anger off something" she said looking in the water her eyes still slited  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:13 pm
"What's wrong?" Kai asked as he finally got close enough to look at her. He had to rest on one knee for a second to catch his breath. His body felt like hell for letting his otherhalf take over in such a quick sucession.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:15 pm
"my life" she said still looking in the water covering her eyes with her hands "how could you still care for me after what I did" she said pulling out more knives throwing them into more fish  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:17 pm
"Hikari," Kai started to stand but fell down onto the sand. "Come here," he said softly patting the sand beside him. "Because I can't come to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Hikari stopped holding on to one knife throwing into the sand Kai patted "no" she said turning away from him and ran farther down the beach  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:20 pm
Kai cussed and waved his hand. A dark portal opened up beneath Hikari's feet. She fell through the portal and appeared right beside him. "Sit," he ordered holding onto the knife she threw.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:51 pm
Hikari grabbed onto her knees holding htem close to her chest and put her face in her legs  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:05 pm
OOC: Geez,get hooked on Okami for a bit,and now I gotta read +30 RP pages...this'll take awhile before I can RP again,to catch up on the story...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:42 pm
Kai slowly stroked Hikari's hair as he stared out into the ocean. "Do you know, that whenever I think of the day that I was taken away, it hurts worse than anything that happened to me when I was gone? It hurts worse than the whippings, the torture, and the experiments together. It hurts worse than all of those...because I was taken away from you. On that day you cried, and up until that point I'd only seen you cry once. It hurt, because I caused you to cry."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Hkari looked up at all the knives sticking out of the water "I didnt want to it my parents said it would be good for me to lose all these feelings" she said looking at her hands "they wanted me to become the perfect fighter" she said putting her hands down looking back at the water  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:46 pm
Kai sighed, still stroking her hair he nodded wearily. "Emotions are useless. To show them is to show weakness. To show weakness is to die. That is what they told me over and over again as I was being tortured."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:48 pm
Hikari held on to her legs tight and she stood up "I want to forget...everything" she said the wind blowing the water the color of blood from the fish  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games