Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:30 pm
"dont summon your wings" she said lifting him into the air like he was a feather and they flew up into the sky to huge doors that were not the doors to heaven but somewhere else Rei turned leaving Azreal on a cloud "only you can go in" she siad flying downwards "I dont want to go in to see Laharl in love with someone else" she said flying away "hope you get her" she said winking at him and blew a kiss falling to the earth with no wings but summoned them before she hit the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:33 pm
"Thank you," Azreal whispered. He turned and started toward the door. When he was just a few feet away from the door he coudl feel the barrier that allowed only angels to enter. It tore at his body as he tried to move, but still he would not stop. He was in his full devil form as he continued. "I am a devil, undeserving of an angel's love, but she gave it to me! I don't deserve someone like her, but I'm not about to lose her. I will get in!" Azreal roared as he got closer to the doors.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:36 pm
The doors opened and the barrier dispersed and let Azreal threw and Laharl was on the other side of the door smiling "would you like to see my bride" he said telling Haruka to come in but when she came in she looked just like Martel and Laharl bursted out in laughter "Martel Im so happy" he sia holding on to Martel she looked at Azreal who was shocked  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:38 pm
Azreal couldn't conseal the anger that radiated off of him. At the same time, however, he felt his knees go weak as he stared into eyes that once held love for him, but now didn't even recognize him. "No...," he whispered. "No! How could you do this?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:40 pm
"I love her both of them one as a sister the other as a love" he said looking at Azreal with eyes of anger "you dont know what i have been threw cuz of you demons" he siad moving Martel out of the way but Martel didnt move and she looked at Azreal "forgive him" she said walking up to Azreal grabbing on to his arm with a gentle touch  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Azreal glared daggers at the woman. He briskly moved his arm from her grip. "How can I forgive him for what he has done?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:46 pm
tears were in Martel's eyes "yes" she said looking at Azreal with eyes of sorrow then turning to Laharl "please put me back" Laharl was trembling "what do you mean!?" he said looking at Martel and Azreal as she stood next to him "she's interfearing isnt she" he said klentching his fist "i knew she wouldnt be go for you" he said summoning a blade with small wings on the side "Ill kill you AZREAL" he said yelling at Azreal  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:49 pm
Azreal summoned his own blade and blocked Laharl's blade. "Many a dead men have told me that," Azreal countered as he shoved Laharl away from him. Even so, Azreal did not continue his attack. "I've already killed one brother today, I do not wish to do it again."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:05 pm
Matrel got in the way holding out her arms "please dont fight" she said turning around and holding on to Azreal "please dont fight we both dont want you to" Martel said tears coming down her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:07 pm
Azreal clenched his blade until his knuckles turned whit as he stared into Matrel's face. He sighed and sheathed his sword and quickly turned away from her. "Dammit, why do I have to lose you now?" he said with more emotion than he had intended to show.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:10 pm
Martel backed off him and turned back to Laharl "please put me back" she said still crying Laharl was more into a jelous rage "never Ill always have you by my side even if we have to both be dead" he said going for the defenceless Martel  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:14 pm
"No!" Azreal yelled. He didn't have time to draw his blade, all he could do was throw himself in the way of Laharl's blade. He yelled in pain as the blade pierced through his chest.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:19 pm
Martel's eyes widened and Laharl removed his sword "die you devil" he siad with a smirk Azreal fell to the floor and Martel held on to him "hold on Azreal" she said her hair turning back to normal "please be okay" she said tears in her eyes and a ball of light came out of Haruka's back and back into the orb "forgive me Laharl" Laharl ran over to the orb crying for her to come back  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:43 pm
Azreal could feel the life slowly draining from him. *So this is what it feels like to die. Not nearly as bad as I had envisioned it.* He thought. He felt arms holding him, but he couldn't tell who was holding him. He looked and tried to make out the form of the person who was crying, but his vision was going dark. "Haruka," he whispered with a smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:46 pm
"I wont let you die even if it means my life" she said tears coming down her eyes she closed them and started to sing a song of angels giant angel wings flew out of her body as she finished the song and she kissed him "goodbye for now" she said smiling and her wings disappeared leaving only a feather and she fell to the ground out cold and Azreal's wound was completely healed and Haruka on the ground out cold  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff