Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 am
EriceMurcas
Not really Gaia related but here it goes. I...
WAIT A MINUTE, GAIA IS A WORD! *adds it* Hurumph.
Anyway, my arthritis is kicking in and I might have to wake up early, tomorrow. Or I could sleep in. Speaking of NeoPets, I'm quite sure mine are dead. sad
User Image

I dont think they can actually die - they just seem to be very hungry, sadly mines are probably that as I cannot remember the login details neutral

Anyway a Question: Do we have a place where we can advertise other guilds, as I have a guild I would like well..affiliate with. Its called the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild and we are looking for older more expreienced members to join up and help us help the newbies ( noobs ) of gaia.

Check it out, heres a link to us:-

User Image
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 am
THese danm kids!!!!

No respect I tell ya. With there stupid heelies and miley cyrus. She is related to Billy ray. Come on. Her dad had a mullet and made one of the worst songs in history. Bahhhhh.......................and don't get me started on the Jone-a** brothers. Kids! what the hell is wrong with them.  

Gothic Star28

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:01 am
Those darn kids and their...fancy phones why in my day a cell phone was the size of a brick and if you threw it, the person knew you were getting their attention, now they have all these new fangled widgets and doo dads on them that have nothing to do with making a phone call!

Even worse is that damned Rap crap, in my day we had real music, we called them by real names like Bon Jovi, or cool names like Queen, or White Snake, not crap like 50 cent, ya shouldn't announce how much you spent on your ability to sing!

-shakes and holds onto his old man cane- oh man...I can feel those prunes working gotta go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:15 am
And gosh dern it, what the hell with all this text speak? What no one taught you whipper snappers to use a dictionary? I'v had it with your OMG and ROTFL. Use english!!!!......what........... time for my meds and magnum P.I?.... okay I'm comein'  

Gothic Star28

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Ok I got a complaint.

I"M GETTING OLD!!

Is that enough?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 am
Madame_Fluffy
jellysundae
I hate the fact that you can't report begging PMs any more sad

I know it - the moderators simply state to ignore the PMs/place the user on your ignore list if they persist. XP

Sure, they'll stop annoying me - but what about the other people they target? Sure, these other people can place the beggar on their ignore lists, too - but considering the beggar is making an annoying a** of themselves by harrassing numerous users for items/gold; shouldn't they be reprimanded for it?

Exactly. It just supreme laziness on the staff's part, lazyarses!

If I get any begging PMs, I will admit to going and checking for their username in the database of the site that I work on ninja not that I'd do anything so crass as to be mean to them on one site because they begged on another, but I like to keep fully informed..

Now, with the cellphone thing..the bricks of old are coming back now. Someone commented to me earlier in the year, that they could tell that my phone was old because it was small >.< complete turn around there!  

jellysundae

silversagedragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 pm
two vehicles have flat tires, my front yard got over two feet of water in it tuesday night . We almost had to evacuate. and my inlaws were here because of that damn hurricane.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 pm
My b***h for right this minute.

The failure on this site for any kind of thread flagging or "go to last unread post" option to work evil

Plus that I've forgotten the password for my randomiser for this account T__T  

jellysundae

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:38 am
I didn't get to vote!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:35 am
my baby inside me pushes on my bladder every other minuet so i spend my life on the toilet!!!  

Widow-Of-D00m

SOEP ONE

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 am
scream gas is too expensive!!! probation sucks a**!!! the judicial system is crap!!! i need a job!!! employers piss me off!!! the "authority" is corrupt!!!!!!!!! i neeeeeeed money!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to make cannibus legal!!!!!!! i need a cold 40oz right now!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!!... pardon my grammar, but... a;oshdfpo ah3r9yq9ap23rydp98c7q-9w3e7hf10 89yfoiauyhsp;kfhas;dfhapkshfd!!!!!!!1!!1111!@34... ok... I'm going to go have a smoke break now..... it was nice venting with you guys... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:20 am
jellysundae
My b***h for right this minute.

The failure on this site for any kind of thread flagging or "go to last unread post" option to work evil

Plus that I've forgotten the password for my randomiser for this account T__T

Randomizer? Aren't those prohibited on this site?

My complaint today - these f*cking Target pop ups that appear after I post a comment. I click to link to return to the thread, and instead, I end up hitting that damned pop up advertisement by mistake (as it likes to move around the screen) and I'm sent to a site I never wanted to look at.

I hate being forced to look at sponsored advertisements.  

Madame_Fluffy

CORNSiLKDreamer

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:24 pm
I'm an optimist by nature so this will be weak, but here goes. . .

The backs of my knees are all bitten up and itching like crazy, and something is eating the baby pumpkins in the patch i just spent a full day erecting a fence around to keep deer and chickens away.
Speaking of deer, they're eating all my grapes, I planted those grapes for my own enjoyment, not theirs!
And the moron lawncare guy mowed down my mint patch, which I had carefully manicured to grow along the chicken fence for a nice appearance, smell, and to block some holes.
Now I've had to replace it with an ugly wooden plank until my mint grows back.

How's that for a start?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 pm
wahmbulance scream

My freaking ankle is still in pain, and I don't want to go and see the ER doctors...but I am being told by several people to go and see if its a stress fracture.

My husband needs to stop failing at helping with the chores around the house....especially the cat box!

I need and want to win the lottery durnit!

.....and WINDOWS VISTA MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream wahmbulance

Taladrea

2,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

ladyshari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 pm
I am sorry I hate the cinema thing I gaia Keeps saying I need a player But I have already downloaded it.. Your ankle tops my compliant anyday of the week..You should pack in ice and evaluate your ankle, take aspirin..Rest..As far as getting old dont we all. The pregancy thing; that will pass and you will have a sweet reward in the end.. My goodness that sounded lame.. My daughter said today my inner mean is coming out..Im so sorry....  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games