Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 am
Jadea changed into Guin and joined the others.

"Hey guys!" The others didn't notice anything suspicious. "Hey, where are you all going?" She saw Mimi and SheShe. "What's going on??" she asked.

Back at the secreat cave guin woke up. * Oh My God where am i?!"* she wondered *where are the others?!* she started panicking.

*Maybe i can contact the other by using my pearl?* surely if they could all sense when water demons were about, they should have a sort of contact with each other.

*Where is Aqua Regina?! I NEED HELP!!!!!*

she tried to concentrate on contacting the others. She hoped it would work

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:08 pm
Hexion...
You are starting to annoy me...

*Im totally banning you.* ninja  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:22 pm
You just are.They way you type your posts is like...a n00b. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:39 pm
(( Um...Right, let's get back to the rp ok? sweatdrop ))

Back at the Pearl Pairi, Karen was just about to exit through the door. But a violet light coming from her pearl stopped her movement.

" Hey everyone!" cried Karen while turning around.

Someone was in trouble. Mabye it's a that Guin girl, thought Karen while staring at the others, seeing their pearls glow as well.

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:01 pm
User Image
Love is twinkle away...

Everybody stopped in their trcks as their pearls glowed brightly.

...Look hard for it!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:36 am
Noelle touched her pearl lightly,looking down at it.
Rina clutched hers
Hannon held hers in her hand looking down at it.
Luchia held it in her hand,looking down at it,tapping it with her index finger.

"Who is missing?!" Asked Noelle in a stern tone,her voice on edge.She was normally the quiet kind type,but now she was serious and concerned.
"Etoo..." Luchia hummed as she looked around the room.
Rina's eyes scanned the room.
"Ah!Guin!" Hannon piped up.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:30 am
User Image
Love is twinkle away...

"Guin!Where did she go!?"replied Coco as she checked the kitchen.

Please tell me your okay Guin... thought Kendra as sh grasped her locket.

...Look hard for it!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:33 am
Jadea appeared at the door, still appearing as Guin. "Hey everyone! i Felt my pearl glowing, so i came straight here. Is everyine ok?" Jadea smiled to herself *ha ha let's see how they like it once i capture the rest of them*

Meanwhile, Guin was still trying to contact the others. It didn't seem to be working.

"Come on Coco. Your my only hope. If you see me, look beyond the features, see what she really is. Warn the others! She's going to capture you!"

She hoped it worked.

((by the way i'm changing my main acoount so i'll be appearing as Pink Genevive, so if you need to change anything, i'm informing you. It'll still be me, just on another account))  

Guinevere the beauty

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:54 am
((I Was wondering why j00r avvie was nekkid,Guinevere. surprised
Hahaha,Guinevere and Genevive...Do you like the medevial knights and stuff...Like The knights of the round table and junk...? 4laugh ))

Rina was wary.She didnt know what this girl was up to,but she saw her eyes were a few shades off.Rina held her suspicions to herself.She decided she would be harsh,like when she first met Kaito a few months ago.
"Guin." She said sternly,narrowing her eyes into hostile slits. "Why do you keep dissappearing and coming back?" her voice asked in a now stern,hostile edge which made the room feel like ice.

"Ah!Rina!" Luchia protested with shock,taking a small step forward.
"Look..." Noelle said with a pleading voice.Their lockets were glowing their colors,but they were faint.Like the lockets were trying to make up their minds if it was the real Guin or now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:29 pm
Karen eyed the girl, unsure. If Akane was back, when, that must mean the other water demons were back also. Trying not to startle anyone, Karen quietly began to head to the door, still keeping her golden eyes on 'Guin'.  

Kandie Skull

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces