Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imperfect Hope

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:21 am
thanks ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:51 pm
You're welcome~  

Dariram
Crew

X_Hollow Insanity_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:47 pm
My username was completely random. . .
It's not really from anything.
I suppose I'm just creative like that ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:21 pm
My name came from the infamous character in Azumanga Daioh: Sakaki.
=3
That was meh nickname for the longest time so I thought why not? lol

Sakaki-chi

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 pm
One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:58 pm
A name that I've used in a fanfic and am currently using in a story. They're totally different characters...  

Zalantra

darkcrystallynangel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:07 pm
As far as my username goes...I first got it when trying to make my yahoo email account. I have long been fascinated with angels, and in the last few years, I have started becoming more attracted to darker aspects...and I have always loved looking at the moon...therefore my yahoo email became dark_moon_angel64@yahoo.com...since then I've used similar usernames for other sites...then I get to Gaia...well... unfortunately darkmoonangel was already taken crying ...so..my mind says...well...crystals are pretty too whee biggrin ...darkcrystalangel was taken too sweatdrop crying ...so therefore darkcrystallynangel came to be heart whee heart
hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Its sort of my initials but also not. the first letter is right but the others arent sweatdrop also, I couldnt think of a good username and I was over at my friend's house and I had this major crush on her brother. Her brother and I were making my account and he just wrote then I agreed xd
I told her brother I liked him just yesterday actually but that time I already had a boyfriend hahaha.  

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:18 pm
I wanted to change my name to Ninja Lemon xd cause my friend drew something and she called it a ninja lemon and I was obsessed with it ever since... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:07 am
My username comes from Lucy from Elfen Lied anime ^^;  

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

p934

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 pm
My (new) username is really just a variation on my old one (Akito_lover_4_ever). Everyone calls me Akkii (or Aki) for short anyway, and my old one was awkward as a name. Although... I'm sure volley15 will laugh at my new one anyway, for various reasons. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Ok, so my usernames are overall.......longish stories.

My first username was Tigress2007. On another website I am Tiger2007, which I got from my friend because [at that time] we were airplane-crazy (or I guess she was........), and she wanted to get into the Air Force (and she still does). She was inspired by Top Gun to get her new "Nickname", Maverick. Goose (who is apparently me) was the partner, but since 1. we didn't want to copy the movie and 2. Goose dies in the movie, I became Tiger, one of my favorite animals. I chose the number 2007 because it was the current year. I also started thinking that Tiger seemed too masculine, so I became Tigress.

My current username is something that came to me... I was attempting to change my name so that I could start out fresh, anew. I was a vampire for the longest time, and I wanted to become human again. So, finally, after many months of searching, I found the link (and still have it if anyone wants it) to become human/vampire. So, I became human again (hooray!). I wanted to change my name because I felt...childish, almost. I didn't really like it, and I for one HATE numbers in usernames...it makes me feel un-unique, at least for me. So I was on the final step; changing my name. I had searched and searched for a cool username without numbers that hadn't been taken, and all of my first searches were unsuccessful. Finally, I tried starry_days_and_nights , which I got actually out of a poem I wrote (well, kinda...). It started out "In the dark of day in the time of night"... from where I basically got my username.

There we go. Long stories done.  

Mysto the Fire God

Arita Shion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 pm
My username is from Code Geass, and came from the Guren Nishiki one of the main knightmare frames inside of the storyline, It's the signature attack in which a burst of radiation comes out of it's silver hand and when in direct contact with an enemy causes the enemy to spontaneously combust.(see signature) It literally means Radiation Surge  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 pm
Lady- because im a chick
Crotalus- is the genus for vipers and i have many pet snakes and one of my faves is the timber rattlesnake and its latin name is Crotalus horridus.
My other account is Lady Basilisk. Basilisk is one of my fave animes.  

ladycrotalus

Sparkly Gekko

7,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:19 am
My name comes from the dark dragon from the story I wrote.She's my most favorite of all the characters I've made.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff