Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 am
[[Well, you are now. xp I think Fearless is still here just not active saying anything.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:08 pm
"Ok Ailin, lead the way!" Tabby said deciding to do whatever the houselef said. "Wow, thats odd im following orders from a houseelf...."She thought quietly to herself while supressing a giggle.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 pm
"Well....... Durmstrang has never been a nice place, even for students, but now, they-they are teaching more than just the simple dark arts. You Hogwarts children think the Slytherins are bad.............. Anyway, the house elves are used to experiment on. My dearest house elf friend was killed in a potion class gone horribly wrong, according to the headmaster. Now there are a few people at Durmstrang who are not heartless, as was an unmentionable person who ordered me to look into my dear friend's death......................................." Ailin pauses and shivers, then whispers" She was killed in a secret dark arts class, designed for exceptional students. Sadly, if you are asked to join this secret society, you can imagine that there is no way to turn down the offer. The headmaster leads the society, but not even I know what they plan to do. My friend, her name was Layn, received a letter saying to report to the potions room. I can't fathom what kinds of vile things that they did to her before ending her life." Ailin pauses as tears stream down her face. crying " I told my master and he set me free on the spot. I had stolen some documents from the headmaster's society, which were obviously missed, and escaped. Then I came to Hogwarts. The documents are hidden."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Tabby opened up her mouth to say something but nothing managed to come out, so instead she just hugged the house elf and bubbled with anger. Durmstrang was worse than she thought. Tabby looked at Kitty and Lyra and shook her head, still at a loss for words.  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 pm
Lyra just stands there staring at Ailin with her mouth open and her eyebrows pulled together in an expression of horror and revulsion. Recovering, she joins the group hug and thinks about what Ailin said. "Does anyone else know about these documents?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 pm
I wonder what the answer to Lyra's question is? Kitty wondered as she joined the group hug too.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:43 am
ashley is standing in the corner watching the girls all huddled together. she strains to hear what they are saying but only hears small parts of the conversations. She then walks over to them and sticks her head through into the circle. " do you mind if i join you?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 am
no one else knows. The headmaster tried to summon them when he realized that they were gone, and he got them. I had duplicated them by using magic. He got the originals, and I got the copies. That is why durmstrang is still open, the Ministry of Magic can't prevent anything without the original copy. I fear for the house elves that I left behind. cry Durm. tried to track me down after I left, but I outwitted them. It's not surprising, they aren't very original and I learned all of their tricks while working there. I fear that there is nothing that can be done. gonk  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Excuse me? Is there anyone in here who can take a look at my owl bite? It shouldn't be infected, because she is pretty clean...she's just a baby, but the pain hasn't gone away since she bit me...can anyone help?
*Summer then walks over and sits on a bed, waiting for assistance. She thinks to herself:
If the pain keeps up, and no one shows, I will just grab a couple of pain pills and go back to the common room...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm
Ashley sees the other girl and walks over too her. "Umm hi summer, the nurse is currently, not here, so we will have to make due with old records" She looks at all the books all over the place and finds one on bites. "Ahh. Here it is... owl bites... It says to just use some pain killers. You should proboly get your owl checked to make sure it is not carrying and bad bacteria. Just to make sure. The pain should go away in a few days its just swelling. Just take some pain killers and you will feel much better! Do not forget to get that owl checked. bye Summer" she says as she smiles and hands the pills to her that she found "THese are just some normal pain killers, one or two every 4 hours will be okay." And she walks back over to her friends.

You guys? You thinks its okay if we all help out the students that are sick. Nurse juni has billions of records here." she asks smiling.

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 pm
A rather short 7th year Hufflepuff walks into the Wing clutching her head. "Auntie Juniper? I think I overdid it this time. Professor Valentiene is teaching us some pretty difficult charms and-- Auntie Juniper? Auntie? HellOOOooo?"

*blink* Juni looks around and realizes no nurse is on duty. "Huh? Where'd she go?" Juni rubs her now throbbing head. "Ugh, maybe I should just lie down and wait."

She walks over to the nearest bed and plops down on it. Juni stares at the ceiling and sighs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 am
*sees juni* Oh! Juni, umm, your aunt is not here at the moment. She is... uhh... away on business right now. She SHOULD be back soon but im not sure.." *her voice trails off* "What charms were you doing.. oh umm right never mind. I was there. You really do overwork yourself you know." *Ashley grinned.* "Well if your head is just throbbing from overworking yourself then maybe we can find something in these big books." *she walks over to the shelves and finds a book labled "How to cure Charm connected injurys". * "Ahh! this will do!." *Flips the pages till she finds what she is looking for.* "Umm what charm exactly do you think caused this?" *she looks at her thoughtfully*  

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm
"My guess would be the legilimency since your spell had worn off me by then."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm
she looks at the girl.. "oh... okay ummm.... well it says that it SHOULD wear off but some pain medication and whatever this is" She points to a bunch of letters and numbers written in the book "Should do the job. I will go see if there is any of this stuff in the storage room." she walks out and comes back with some pain meds and another bottle of medication "Okay well this says that you should take 1 pill a day for the pain and this other stuff says that you only need one.... so i guess i will just give you the bottleof pain ones and one of these.. Providing you do only take 1 a day..." She looks questionably at the girl.  

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:12 pm
Juni blinked at her and shrugged. "That sounds about right. Does the book say when I should stop taking them?" She cranes her head curiously in an attempt to get a look at the book.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games