Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:16 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
RinoaHeartilly
I've stayed after school everyday this week so far x_x I hate the science fair. Anyways... we had a concert tonight and my BD ran into the door xd lmao

lol he must have felt dumb

yeah, everyone was laughing at him xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:26 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Those of you who noticed our new affliate the Gaian Musicans Guild . . . which I find pretty funny because when our guild first started out I contacted them to be affliates to help our advertisement and to get members . . . and now it's the other way around. Unlike them I did accept thier affliate offer. 3nodding

I'm done rambling now.

You mean before they rejected your offer? eek

Well when we first started out- yes. You can actually go back in the admistration posts when I was talking kind of bad about them.

Anyways whoever is doing the Secret Santa NEEDS to start it. People not only need to be able to save up money but also think of gift ideas and browse around. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:33 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Those of you who noticed our new affliate the Gaian Musicans Guild . . . which I find pretty funny because when our guild first started out I contacted them to be affliates to help our advertisement and to get members . . . and now it's the other way around. Unlike them I did accept thier affliate offer. 3nodding

I'm done rambling now.

Well when we first started out- yes. You can actually go back in the admistration posts when I was talking kind of bad about them.

Anyways whoever is doing the Secret Santa NEEDS to start it. People not only need to be able to save up money but also think of gift ideas and browse around. 3nodding

Ack. Thank you. No school tomorrow, so I'll start tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:32 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

I'm done rambling now.

Ack. Thank you. No school tomorrow, so I'll start tonight.

ahh, wow, i uhmm, yeah, don't think i'm gonna be doing anything sweatdrop i got really no gold, and the little that i have i'm saving for a headband, and it's all in my mule account >_<  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:57 am
I'm glad to say
our glitch has been fixed
at least I accepted all the members on the list
and we know have 31 new members sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:19 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

I'm done rambling now.

Dang, how rude. You're nice to accept them. I wouldn't have done that xd sweatdrop  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:20 am
Masquanade

I'm glad to say
our glitch has been fixed
at least I accepted all the members on the list
and we know have 31 new members sweatdrop

That's gotta be our biggest jump in members xd

Nintendo Punk 05

ahh, wow, i uhmm, yeah, don't think i'm gonna be doing anything sweatdrop i got really no gold, and the little that i have i'm saving for a headband, and it's all in my mule account >_<

... i have 111g  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:07 pm
I don't have much for the secret santa thing either... I will hafta make mine small bcz I really don't have much... I don't know... but the secret santa WAS a good idea  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:51 pm
I actually have quite a warchest at the moment (for me, anyway); more than 10K gold. I want a dark cape eventually, but I can take a bite out of my account, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:32 pm
I would enter the Secret Santa thing myself and buy something for someone, but then it wouldn't be secret since I'm running the thing. Maybe I'll just pick someone at random and give him or her something.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:55 am
My summer savings have finally gone down. crying I had like 30k before i went off to Japan and now I'm at 3k xd Damn those donation letters and their ever raising price! *shakes fist* I think next month I'm going to able to give $5 to a friend and let her donate for me. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:40 am
Masquanade
My summer savings have finally gone down. crying I had like 30k before i went off to Japan and now I'm at 3k xd Damn those donation letters and their ever raising price! *shakes fist* I think next month I'm going to able to give $5 to a friend and let her donate for me. whee

o_O You were in Japan? Wow, I missed that. Where'd you go? I lived in Yokosuka for two years (Navy family).  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:12 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

o_O You were in Japan? Wow, I missed that. Where'd you go? I lived in Yokosuka for two years (Navy family).

eek You lucky people whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:39 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

Ah I started the GGN BNG shortly after I came back
And I was in Karshihara City in the Nara Prefecture  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:31 pm
silver- i don't think i've ever had a mod and me try to lock the same thread at the same time . . . it was wierd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games