Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:36 am
Well hello 4laugh (Special 'ello to Patch!!~ Funny seein' you here wink )
I've noticed this guild several times while searching for pagan guilds, but never decided to check it out until last nite. I'm glad I did because this seems to be the most active one!! mrgreen

Anyway, I usually go by the name Liana. I'm about to be 23 in a couple weeks. I started studying paganism & Wicca when I was about 12~ I stumbled upon a series of books my mother had called "Mysteries of the Unknown" (Time Life Series), decided to browse the "Witches and Witchcraft" one, and I ended up reading the whole thing cover to cover. I was fascinated by their description of Wicca, and my research went on from there. I know at least a little bit about a lot of religions, but I hold my personalized practice & beliefs dearly. I came to the conclusion long ago that no one specific path suits me best. Plus, I'm a huge psychology nerd lol. So, how would I describe my beliefs?? Hmm...agnostic, eclectic (though heavily Wicca-influenced), neo-pagan (that's the best I could do haha).

I went to a Catholic school from ages 4-8, but I never ever 'fit in'. I was always really into ghosts (from having seen one at about 5-6) and the supernatural, & I guess that was quite frowned upon by my teachers 4laugh As soon as I started public school, though, I found my niche (my 4th grade teacher even let me have what I called "Psychic School" during recess, where I'd teach things about the supernatural that I learned in books, hehehe.)

For a few years there, I hadn't practiced much at all; I got a little too caught up in the hustle & bustle of every day. I found myself unemployed this past winter & ended up browsing some of the pagan MySpace groups I was in. Then I found mention of CovenSpace, signed up, & I've grown to dearly adore the community there~ I got back into the spiritual swing of things thanks to them, & I also learned quite a bit about different traditions & beliefs.

Well, in my beliefs, I don't practice, pray, or do spellwork very often; though I do celebrate each of the Sabbats, and the occasional Esbat (by common Wiccan traditions). Those subjects are where most of my knowledge & experience lie. I'm very much looking forward to learning from & sharing my beliefs with everyone!! heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:46 am
surprised welcome!  

patch99329

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:24 am
Thanks! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:48 am
Hello. My name is Panda. I don't think I'm entirely fluffy, but there's always more one can learn in paganism, Wicca, and life. Just when I think I know enough to not call myself a pagan noob, someone or something pops up that just makes me feel like I have so much more to learn. So...I am here. To learn. To grow. To live. (and most likely, but not definately to be mostly quiet and just read. I'm bad about that sometimes. Sorry.)  

PaganPanda89

emo_love_192

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:49 am
Hi, I'm Erin, and I'm a learning celtic patheon pagan!
If you are too, come and chat with me!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:03 am
emo_love_192
Hi, I'm Erin, and I'm a learning celtic patheon pagan!
If you are too, come and chat with me!
I am curious- what makes you a Celt?  

TeaDidikai

Uniflame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:17 am
I'm Uniflame and currently I want to learn more about sabbats. I recently learned that I'm celebrating sabbats that belong to a closed group and I want to learn how to celebrate them the right way, so I can still celebrate them.

I am a witch and I have a lot of interests. I like to use several forms of divination. I also like to work with gemstones and herbs. I have my Reiki I and I will have my Reiki II attunement next saturday.

Also I am from Holland and therefore not a native English speaker so please be patient with me ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:41 am
Uniflame
I'm Uniflame and currently I want to learn more about sabbats. I recently learned that I'm celebrating sabbats that belong to a closed group and I want to learn how to celebrate them the right way, so I can still celebrate them.

I am a witch and I have a lot of interests. I like to use several forms of divination. I also like to work with gemstones and herbs. I have my Reiki I and I will have my Reiki II attunement next saturday.

Also I am from Holland and therefore not a native English speaker so please be patient with me ^^;
Welcome welcome!

I'm happy to see you here!

I was wondering- mind giving your Reiki Lineage?

I'm always curious!  

TeaDidikai

Uniflame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:38 am
Yeah I was wondering about that... my tutor didnt give it to me. I have my 2nd attunement next saturday (if all goes well) so I will surely ask him about the linage then. I understood its normal to recive it with the first attunement. I did receive a certificate though. But I couldnt find it on there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:45 am
Uniflame
Yeah I was wondering about that... my tutor didnt give it to me. I have my 2nd attunement next saturday (if all goes well) so I will surely ask him about the linage then. I understood its normal to recive it with the first attunement. I did receive a certificate though. But I couldnt find it on there.
They don't usually put them on the certificates.

The certificates are purely ornamental.

What tradition are you from?  

TeaDidikai

Uniflame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 am
Oh wait I have found it. It was in my course book to begin with. I totally forgot.

Mikao Usui
Toshihiro Eguchi
Goro Miyazuki
Mieko Mitsul (The radiance technique)
Takahashi & Toshitaka Mochizuki (vortex)
Shingo Sakuma (Satya Reiki Communication)
Karun Naidu (Satya Reiki Communication)
Raymond Besems (CIVAS)

smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:29 am
Neat.

Very different from my lineage. We only share the founder.  

TeaDidikai

JewelWoods

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:30 am
'ello all.

I'm new here. name's Jewel. I'll be in an about.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:50 pm
Hello Everyone! I am a Ceremonialist/Thelemite/Wiccan who has been a practicing Pagan for over 20 years now. I am in the Detroit, MI area. My hubby and I have 3 wonderful dog-kids. I am very interested in all areas of Paganism, but have been leaning toward the more Ceremonial aspects lately (i.e. Banishings, Enochian, Kabalah, etc.), but have long been interested in Celtic & Egyptian mythologies/pantheons, the Authurian Legends, Tarot and other forms of Divination, and much, much more. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.  

93darkshadow93

lumnata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:31 am
Hi all,

I'm Lumnata and I'm here because TeaDidikai suggested I join. I haven't been very spiritual at all in quite some time but I feel it starting to come back around. My primary interest is chaos magick, and I'm quite partial to Ma'at and Babalon (esp. Jack Parson's Babalon Working). Unfortunately I'm a real skeptic in a lot of ways, and my approach to magick tends to me more psychological based than outside-of-me. Not really sure how else to explain that, but I'll think about it some more. I'm currently working some to try to "feel" energy more- the bit of yoga I've done recently has helped me some with that.

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to chatting.

Lumnata  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games