Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:05 pm
Medicaid, Workmans comp, and Social Security can bite a great white shark on the mouth, in fifty feet of water.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 pm
Pelta
BlueRoseTorn
I'm going to miss Page so much. gonk crying
You know a good teacher never leaves you. You know they've had such an effect on your life that they'll never be forgotten.

Besides, I always made sure to get my best teachers' email addresses. Who knows when you might need to get in contact, even if just for a friendly chat? wink

Page doesn't check his e-mail. He rarely uses the computer.

But I'll probably mail him a Christmas card every year, with a bunch of Hershey's Kisses (he loves those whee ), since I have his office address on the campus.

But man, I miss his lectures all ready. Sadness. cry

Current worry: Finals. One tonight, three tomorrow. My brains feel like mush.  

queertastrophy

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:54 am
Nuri asks a question, she is not attacking someone.

I ask a question or someone else does, we are persecuting them.

I say that country dweller means hick and not someone who worships nature. I get, "my sources says otherwise, though I wont provide them."

How does Nuri do it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:35 am
jaden kendam

How does Nuri do it?

Beats me, maybe I just word my questions better.

That's probably it actually. I try not to come from a know-it-all position, and use a lot of I think, I believe statements, so that when I make a big declarative statement, the person is used to how nice I am.

I also try to say something positive every chance I get. People do respond to that.

I am also generally awesome. And that's a fact.  

maenad nuri
Captain

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:10 am
Nuri
jaden kendam

How does Nuri do it?

Beats me, maybe I just word my questions better.

Hmmm...no, this could not be it. My questions are short and to the point. So I do not know if yours are better. Nicer maybe. evil

Nuri
That's probably it actually. I try not to come from a know-it-all position, and use a lot of I think, I believe statements, so that when I make a big declarative statement, the person is used to how nice I am.

No, this could not be it either. I think you treat them like they are children, only they do not see that you are asking them what one plus one equals.

Nuri
[I also try to say something positive every chance I get. People do respond to that.

I think you do this way less than you used to, so no, this could not be it either.

Nuri
I am also generally awesome. And that's a fact.

Which leaves us with this. It must be true, since I have not found in all my research anything to say otherwise. Well, I have found one counter argument, but his opinion does not seem to be backed up other than by urges.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:50 am
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how I managed to fail microbiology.

Seriously.

I got solid C+'s on all exams (100 points each), I aced my 40 point unknown organism project, I nailed my presentation (10 points), I did decently in the lab (maybe C work), and did B- work on my 100 point project. I may have bombed a lab quiz or two (out of four), but they're only worth 10 points each, and he dropped the lowest score on those. I can't have done THAT badly on my final...I studied like Hell for that thing. confused

So this F basically cancelled out my A- in math, and left me with a 1.58 GPA for this semester. Lovely. I doubt they'll let me into another college with this kind of s**t on my record. I might as well tell Target that I'll be working for them for the rest of my ******** life.

stressed  

queertastrophy

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:52 am
Stress = Sick
Sick = -Study
Exams - Study = Stress. cry

BRT: Recount? confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:30 am
BlueRoseTorn

Seriously.

I got solid C+'s on all exams (100 points each), I aced my 40 point unknown organism project, I nailed my presentation (10 points), I did decently in the lab (maybe C work), and did B- work on my 100 point project. I may have bombed a lab quiz or two (out of four), but they're only worth 10 points each, and he dropped the lowest score on those. I can't have done THAT badly on my final...I studied like Hell for that thing. confused

So this F basically cancelled out my A- in math, and left me with a 1.58 GPA for this semester. Lovely. I doubt they'll let me into another college with this kind of s**t on my record. I might as well tell Target that I'll be working for them for the rest of my ******** life.

stressed

I know the feeling. I got 2 D's this semester in Physics and Calculus 2. Hell, there was a 20 point question on my Calc final that was not on any of our study guides, homework, or tests. As such, ISU decided that I get the boot. While its not entirely that issue that bugs me, as I know how I can get back in, but my parents told me that due to that issue, I no longer am covered under my mom's health insurance, and my car insurance is going to skyrocket, and I dont even have a ******** job.

I swear, if I was legally allowed to buy alcohol, I probably would have drunk myself into a coma by now. emo  

PhantomPhoenix0

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:51 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
BlueRoseTorn

Seriously.

stressed

I know the feeling. I got 2 D's this semester in Physics and Calculus 2. Hell, there was a 20 point question on my Calc final that was not on any of our study guides, homework, or tests. As such, ISU decided that I get the boot. While its not entirely that issue that bugs me, as I know how I can get back in, but my parents told me that due to that issue, I no longer am covered under my mom's health insurance, and my car insurance is going to skyrocket, and I dont even have a ******** job.

I swear, if I was legally allowed to buy alcohol, I probably would have drunk myself into a coma by now. emo

*hugs* emo

I was planning on taking a year off from school to save up money to go back, but I'll probably end up re-taking microbiology, chemistry, and speech (my other F this semester--words cannot describe how much I fail at giving speeches) when I move this fall to the area my first-choice college is. I'm just so damned worried that that still won't be enough to allow my acceptance into their funeral service program (which is a fall-start only course), and that I'll have to do a whole other year after that.

I just want all of this school s**t to be over so I can get a full-time job and get married to my sweetie. I'm so damn sick of college--I'd like to have an actual life.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:11 pm
I'm getting so tired of arguing over Wicca with kids that don't know what they're talking about. I mean, I'm not an authority at all, but damn.

I've also been waiting for my copy of FL Studio 7 for over a week because the postal service is so incredibly stupid. I need to make music scream

My college problems aren't anywhere near as serious as the above...although I did lose the HOPE scholarship so it's a lot more expensive.  

With Motion

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:18 am
[Eshmasesh]
I'm getting so tired of arguing over Wicca with kids that don't know what they're talking about. I mean, I'm not an authority at all, but damn.

Dude that reeks of fluffyism. That girl who acts line an authority on Wicca. If I were you, I would delete the thread before her so-called "Wiccan friend" comes in and proves you "wrong".  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:52 pm
Right so what your saying is that my 9 year old has Aspergers Disorder...
oh and that he tested as very bright and needs to be kept busy and work arounds found for the behavioural stuff to keep him stable, happy and hence productive in his life... /Deep breathing.... Ok I can do that.

Oh it can run in families, the area of research in this country is new and
YOU WHAT!!!! You think I have it and you want to test me and it could be why I am not normal, well ******** you and the rest of your team I am not your ******** patient.  

ShadowSharrow

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 pm
All of my complaints in life seem so trivial.
Now there's something to whine about, that I don't have a valid reason to whine. sweatdrop

On an aside, job searching is picking up pace and likely to be finished in teh next couple weeks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:13 pm
I am getting tired of people telling me to get over other people raping religions or just ignoring the facts behind them. I may do what Deoridhe has done and take a long freaking break from here. Maybe just spend my time on Neopets again.

As I told a friend on a supposed Spiritualist group who claimed that giving messages to children should not be allowed, and that there is nothing wrong with being a Christian Spiritualist and that the western view of Karma is the way that Karma really works. Sometimes you have to fight the battles that you can win, and we cant win that one.  

jaden kendam

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:05 pm
jaden kendam
I am getting tired of people telling me to get over other people raping religions or just ignoring the facts behind them. I may do what Deoridhe has done and take a long freaking break from here. Maybe just spend my time on Neopets again.

I have a better idea. Make topics that would have to take a wrecking ball to get some of those reactions. Frame them as discussions, rather than debates. Not something that is so polarized as Wicca/Not Wicca.

I got to do another one. My modern myth interpretation did alright, but I've been too busy to think of new ones.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games