Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ey....can we talk?" he asked.

Loc shook his head. "No. I figured a friendship. Your kid's so much like you, but sometimes so much worse, I really never saw her landing a man. No offense." Loc said sheepishly. "I just figured it'd give poor Raph a friend and maybe a reason to keep going on. For a little while anyway. At least until the inevitable."
"Sure." She said as she opened the door all the way so that he could come into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you lied to her about losing some trinket?" She asked with a frown. "And what do you mean? Is he doomed to die, regardless if Xena's with him or not?"

Raph looked around her room a little, then back at her. "Sorry I dropped that bomb on ya like that."

"Oh hell no. My watch was there." Loc said. "As for that, it's unclear." he said summoning the Turnstone. "This is not for her to hear. It might cause pity and pity would cause even more of a tragedy. That version of Raphael is fated to die while protecting those zombies in the cemetery." Loc said, letting Sirea look into the Turnstone to see.
Xena blushed a little when Raph apologized. "It was so sudden. I don't know what to think..." She murmured before looking at Raph. "Sorry about Dad. He has a bit of a temper like you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked into the Turnstone as she listened to Loc. "So Finley's the death of him?" She said, shaking her head.

"No, it's fine. I'd probably be tha same way if it was my kid."

"Weeeeell, not like specifically. I mean, Raphael did offer to help. He wasn't forced. I guess that's one of those things that it depends on your perspective."
"They're right though..." She said as she looked at him sadly. "You can't stay here....We're both from different dimensions...it won't work between us, even if we were to be together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still it sounds to me that Finley hasn't own up to his actions. I would have him dead on the spot for causing this apocalypse to begin with. Babysitting zombies isn't going to fix his mistakes. If he was that lonely, then he should've found himself a little toy to play with...if his pickle hasn't fallen off by that point." Sirea said, shaking her head.

"I know. I'd never force ya ta be wit me or anythin. I just wanted ta be able ta see ya and talk ta ya." Raph said looking at the window of her room.

"GAH, SIREA! What a disgusting thought!" Loc exclaimed, gagging a little. "I don't even want to think of that decaying old man having a...." he gagged again. "I need brain bleach.....oh for ******** sakes, I'll never get that picture out of my head. Why!?"

Dan laughed a little. "So that's how I get to you."

"You wouldn't dare!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph looked around her room a little, then back at her. "Sorry I dropped that bomb on ya like that."

"Oh hell no. My watch was there." Loc said. "As for that, it's unclear." he said summoning the Turnstone. "This is not for her to hear. It might cause pity and pity would cause even more of a tragedy. That version of Raphael is fated to die while protecting those zombies in the cemetery." Loc said, letting Sirea look into the Turnstone to see.
Xena blushed a little when Raph apologized. "It was so sudden. I don't know what to think..." She murmured before looking at Raph. "Sorry about Dad. He has a bit of a temper like you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked into the Turnstone as she listened to Loc. "So Finley's the death of him?" She said, shaking her head.

"Weeeeell, not like specifically. I mean, Raphael did offer to help. He wasn't forced. I guess that's one of those things that it depends on your perspective."
"They're right though..." She said as she looked at him sadly. "You can't stay here....We're both from different dimensions...it won't work between us, even if we were to be together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still it sounds to me that Finley hasn't own up to his actions. I would have him dead on the spot for causing this apocalypse to begin with. Babysitting zombies isn't going to fix his mistakes. If he was that lonely, then he should've found himself a little toy to play with...if his pickle hasn't fallen off by that point." Sirea said, shaking her head.

"I know. I'd never force ya ta be wit me or anythin. I just wanted ta be able ta see ya and talk ta ya." Raph said looking at the window of her room.

"GAH, SIREA! What a disgusting thought!" Loc exclaimed, gagging a little. "I don't even want to think of that decaying old man having a...." he gagged again. "I need brain bleach.....oh for ******** sakes, I'll never get that picture out of my head. Why!?"

"You wouldn't dare!"
Xena's ears flatten as she listened. "It was nice to see you again though. Even then, I don't want to be the reason why you couldn't be reunited with your family either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? A zombie wanting more zombies out of loneliness? Sounds like a desperate man wanting to cadydiddle so badly." She said with a shrug. "I'd be more surprised if he hadn't played with himself if it had fallen off."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wouldn't dare!"
Xena's ears flatten as she listened. "It was nice to see you again though. Even then, I don't want to be the reason why you couldn't be reunited with your family either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? A zombie wanting more zombies out of loneliness? Sounds like a desperate man wanting to cadydiddle so badly." She said with a shrug. "I'd be more surprised if he hadn't played with himself if it had fallen off."

Raph looked at her, then looked at the floor. "Yeah......heh......ok."

@Sirea: "What have I ever done to you, Sirea, that you would talk so vulgarly to me?! crying My poor brain."

"Oh, now I need popcorn." Dan said grinning.

"This was your doing. She was so innocent until she got with you. You bad influence." crying

((Holy ********, dude. I'm dyin. Never thought I'd see anything like that from you. You have watched WAY too much Joe Bob. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wouldn't dare!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Sirea: "What have I ever done to you, Sirea, that you would talk so vulgarly to me?! crying My poor brain."

"This was your doing. She was so innocent until she got with you. You bad influence." crying

((Holy ********, dude. I'm dyin. Never thought I'd see anything like that from you. You have watched WAY too much Joe Bob. rofl ))
Xena went over to give Raph a hug. "You can't keep avoiding your family. I know they greatly miss you...at least do it for Splinter if not for me. Don't leave him in a state where he doesn't know what became of his son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sent my daughter into a world filled with zombies, and having us worried sick on what might've happened to her. As if we already haven't had any close calls." She said, placing her hands on her hips.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wouldn't dare!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena went over to give Raph a hug. "You can't keep avoiding your family. I know they greatly miss you...at least do it for Splinter if not for me. Don't leave him in a state where he doesn't know what became of his son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sent my daughter into a world filled with zombies, and having us worried sick on what might've happened to her. As if we already haven't had any close calls." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

Raph sighed and hugged her back. "Yeah.......I'll see what happens...." he said.

@Sirea: "Geeze, ok, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to use my best powers just to eradicate the images from my brain. I think we're even." xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You wouldn't dare!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph sighed and hugged her back. "Yeah.......I'll see what happens...." he said.

@Sirea: "Geeze, ok, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to use my best powers just to eradicate the images from my brain. I think we're even." xp
Xena frowned a bit. "So...now what?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You wouldn't dare!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.

"I dunno. Guess Loc's gonna take me back sooner or later." he said with a shrug.

"You're an evil woman." Loc said with a chuckle. "Well, like I said, don't tell her or him what I told you. It could make things far worse for the both of them. Neither need to know his fate for obvious reasons of course. Not yet anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.

"I dunno. Guess Loc's gonna take me back sooner or later." he said with a shrug.

"You're an evil woman." Loc said with a chuckle. "Well, like I said, don't tell her or him what I told you. It could make things far worse for the both of them. Neither need to know his fate for obvious reasons of course. Not yet anyway."
"What will we do until then?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I won't say anything." She said with a nod before looking at Dan. "You?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dunno......what do you want to do?"

Dan shrugged. "He'll be leaving soon, right? Then I have nothing to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm...not sure." She said. "So much happened, yet I don't even know what I want to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked back at Loc. "When do you plan to take him home?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm...not sure." She said. "So much happened, yet I don't even know what I want to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked back at Loc. "When do you plan to take him home?"

"Ya want me ta leave ya alone? I mean so ya can think an all."

"Eh. Whenever." Loc said waving a hand dismissively.

"How about now, Loc?" Dan asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Xena thought about it for a moment then nodded. "I think that would be best. Need a moment to clear my head and all. Though try not to get too much in trouble with Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That anxious to get rid of him, aren't you?" Sirea asked as she looked at Dan.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena thought about it for a moment then nodded. "I think that would be best. Need a moment to clear my head and all. Though try not to get too much in trouble with Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aight....I'll talk wit ya later." he said with a nod as he left her room.

"The sooner the better,"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The sooner the better,"
"Okay..." She murmured as Raph left the room. She then sighed softly to herself before gazing out through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At least allow him and Xena have some closure." She said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The sooner the better,"
"Okay..." She murmured as Raph left the room. She then sighed softly to herself before gazing out through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At least allow him and Xena have some closure." She said with a frown.

Raph was walking back downstairs while Sirea and Dan talked.

"He had gone up to talk with her. I thought that was closure? What they need? A farewell party?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games