Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:56 am
Viktor Ruinous

Looking over to her he moved one hand to point at the scar over his eye. "Same. But to be fair I give people more of a reason not to get to close. After all, I bite.", he joked while having a big grin on his face. Though it was also to show off that even in human form his teeth were sharper then they really should have been. Not enough to easily seen since he was able to hide them while but they still looked quite sharp.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:51 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him as he said that well he touched his scar. Though when she actually looked at his teeth her left eyebrow gone up. Only to roll her eyes hearing the 'I bite' thing. Now she adjusted herself to look at him; from her side. Her shirt had moved up a bit more showing off her toned yet scarred abs; as it stopped at the dip in her hourglass waist. Reaching over she put her fingers to touch his eyebrow. "You know, you kind of lied earlier. Animals do get flustered, I've seen it. Besides when you don't know how to act around another. Well you start to try to find ways to, say things." she said well looking at him. Still touching his eyebrow as she was on her side still. Though she moved her hand to cup the side of his face to touch the lower half of his scar. In away it seemed like Zina was telling him, she did not know how to act around him."Though I do have a question." she said with a growing blush well moving her hand away from his face. "Would you be mad, if I tried to kiss you again?", she said as she still laid on her side and looked at him. Yet she was slowly moving towards him with her eyes almost closed now; barely able to see past her eyelashes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Heads up, I am going bed early Friday night (tonight) and won't be online (Saturday) tomorrow night. Since I'm going to bed early so I can work a shift and a half tomorrow. That'll last until midnight my time.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:25 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When she asked him that he wasn't sure what to say. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before turning his head to look at her. "I would not be mad. I would just be worried of messing it up. Close intimacy is not one of the things I have much experience in. That is way I don't really know how to act and what to say in situations such like this.", he said as he move so that he was now able to be facing her. Even though he wasn't sure what he should be doing seeing her moving closer had him doing the same. Looking at her lips he found that he was actually hoping that she would kiss him. He even started to move his hand up to cup her chin and brush one of his fingers against her lips.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:44 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he spoke, she seemed to relax hearing his response. Before she pecked his finger that brushed her lips. Follow my lead, or ask questions and I can help you understand.", she said before getting closer to his face. Why don't you put a hand on my waist?", she said, letting her lips brush his. As she basically had her eyes closed now. Her breathing was becoming a bit fast. But it seemed to even out when she finally allowed herself to capture his lips slowly and sweetly. It seemed like she wanted to make this nice and tender. Instead of the hot and heavy kiss from last night. Her own free hand moved to the back of his neck now.

After a couple of minutes, she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Trying to bait him in return. Still she would not rush this, unless he wanted to pick up speed. Now her hand slipped down from the back of his neck to his chest. Where she let her fingers gently dance on his pectorals. If he was to touch her waist like she suggested. Her skin would twitch and move a bit under his touch; though it was mostly her scars that would react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 am
Viktor Ruinous

Deciding that it would be better to follow her lead as she said. Placing his hand on her waist and leaning in to the kiss he was mostly just trying to copy what he thought she was doing. Though he did kind of twitch at the feeling of her tongue going into his mouth but quickly adjusted. Once again following her example he found himself doing the same with his own tongue. He also found himself moving his hand to the small of her back and moving her closer to him as they continued to kiss. A small shiver went down his spine at the way her hands dances across his chest.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:32 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gasped into his mouth when he pulled her closer; with his hand on her back. Now she slowly started to deepen the french kiss and kept it going. After a good while, she broke the kiss with a moan. Though it was clear she needed air. Looking at him through her eyelashes, she was aware of the blush that had been growing on her face. "What do you think?", she asked in a bit of a husky voice. Her hand that had been messing with his chest had rested on his waist a good while ago. Now she opened her eyes a bit more to look him over better. Though if he was to move her, she would not complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

You can have Zina react more shyly being pinned under him. Or giggles a bit if he puts her on his abs.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am
Viktor Ruinous

He lost sense of time as they kissed and didn't really care about it. When she stopped he had his eyes closed partially to enjoy the feel of the kiss still on his lips. But it was also out of fear of opening his eyes and seeing Celeste again and losing himself to the memory. When he did open his eyes he was glad that it was her he was looking at and smiled at her. Then he started to move so he was now on top of her as he looked down. "It was nice. Something I could get used to over time. The feel of your lips on mine is a rather enjoyable sensation.", he said as he moved his hand to cup her right cheek. Though soon his hand slowly and gently moved moved to her lips then moved down to her chin.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he had them move, so she would be on the bottom she shyly looked up at him. As he cupped her healing cheek, she smiled. Though when he moved his hand to her lips, an eyebrow was raised. Before putting her hands near her head for the time. "What else would you like to know?", she asked well playing with her messy hair. Though her legs were under both of his. Biting her lip, she noticed her shirt had stayed at her waist level showing off her scars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:48 am
Viktor Ruinous

Taking a good long look at her he closed his eyes and got closer to her to enjoy her presence while also taking in her scent. Try as he might the image in his mind kept changing from her to Celeste and back again. It was like the world was taunting him with the one thing he wants most but knows he can't have. A pained look crossed his face as he reminded himself of her fate before opening his eyes to stare at her once more. "Just why you remined me so much of someone I know to be dead.", he said in a soft low voice as he started to move off and away from her. The look on his face became more pained as he covered it with his hands. It felt like someone was grasping his heart and trying to rip it out when he looked at her because of how much she reminded him of Celeste. But he also felt the most happy he has felt in a long while when he looked at her because of those joyful memories he lost so long ago.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:57 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She tensed up a bit as he leaned down on her. Though she watched him pull back. Confusion crossed her face as she frowned. When he got off her, she would slowly sit up.
"Viktor, we don't have to go more than you want. But if you are fine with it, let me hold you.", she basically whispered. Only to put a hand on his shoulder ever so lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Lupin DM me please 🥺 Gaia didn't send me notice of your reply

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:40 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Feeling her put her hand on his shoulder with how he was right now made him flinch slightly like he was about to turn on her and bite or swat the hand away but stopped himself. He took a few deep breaths before he looked towards her. The inner struggle in his head went on for a bit before he slowly nodded his head to her. Not trusting his voice at the very moment he just let her hold him however she wanted to.Though if he could his ear would end up near her heart as she held him so he could listen to it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:20 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She felt and saw him flinch when she touched his shoulder. Yet she noticed he was possibly trying to calm down. Seeing him nod she nodded back. Zina grabbed pillows and put them against the head board. Followed by laying down where he could curl into her side. She would hold him after he got done adjusting. Gently she rubbed his shoulder as she laid there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:56 pm
Viktor Ruinous

The whole time he was being held by her his only focus was on her heartbeat. Slowly his face started to show more exhaustion then what was normally there. Without realizing it he gently nuzzled his head closer to her and enjoyed that all the rest of the noise he constantly heard was disappearing. His eyes started to close and no matter how hard he tried to he couldn't keep them open. "It's been so long since I didn't have the world in my ear. I must apologize but I am having trouble staying awake right now.", he told her as his eyes were now closed and his breathing was slowing down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zina laid there and just held him. As his eyes eventually closed, she would let her own eyes slip shut.
"It's okay, just rest." she said ever so quietly. As she laid there she was shocked he had not dozed off on her before. Yet she guess it made sense cause he was not emotionally drained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items