Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They took our truck it seems, but like Raph said, we might can find another. People are bad about leaving the keys in the visors of their car." Donnie said. "You guys get what you need packed up, Raph and I will get us a car or truck."
She nodded before she started to pack up everything they needed, even made sure to bring the mirror, which was the only link to her world, as well.

It took them awhile, but a couple hours later, the two turtles returned with a large van.
Xena would start loading the van with everything they needed. "Come on, Yumi. Better bring what you need. Bring your books too."

Yumi would quickly do as she was told while Raph and Donnie helped Xena load the van.
Xena went to help Yumi load her things into the van. Once everything was packed and loaded into the van, she would go into the van along with the others. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They took our truck it seems, but like Raph said, we might can find another. People are bad about leaving the keys in the visors of their car." Donnie said. "You guys get what you need packed up, Raph and I will get us a car or truck."
She nodded before she started to pack up everything they needed, even made sure to bring the mirror, which was the only link to her world, as well.

It took them awhile, but a couple hours later, the two turtles returned with a large van.
Xena would start loading the van with everything they needed. "Come on, Yumi. Better bring what you need. Bring your books too."

Yumi would quickly do as she was told while Raph and Donnie helped Xena load the van.
Xena went to help Yumi load her things into the van. Once everything was packed and loaded into the van, she would go into the van along with the others. "Ready when you are."

Donnie nodded and started it up while Raph sat in the passenger seat so Xena could sit in the back passenger seats with Yumi. The van started up easily and Donnie drove it quickly out of the graveyard and on into the city. Once there, he got them on the right street that would take them to the highway up to North Hampton.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie nodded and started it up while Raph sat in the passenger seat so Xena could sit in the back passenger seats with Yumi. The van started up easily and Donnie drove it quickly out of the graveyard and on into the city. Once there, he got them on the right street that would take them to the highway up to North Hampton.
Xena looked through the window, watching the graveyard going further and further away from view until Donnie got into the city. Afterward, she then looked at Yumi. "Doing okay?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena looked through the window, watching the graveyard going further and further away from view until Donnie got into the city. Afterward, she then looked at Yumi. "Doing okay?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm excited!" Yumi said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a bit. "I'm glad."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We might have ta clear out tha farm house when we get there." Raph said.

"Probably. I'm hoping not though. Hopefully no zombies or humans took up residence." Donnie murmured.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Probably. I'm hoping not though. Hopefully no zombies or humans took up residence." Donnie murmured.
"Guess we'll have to see when we get there. If Leo and the others made it there first, hopefully there isn't much to clean out." Xena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess we'll have to see when we get there. If Leo and the others made it there first, hopefully there isn't much to clean out." Xena said.

"Yeah...." Raph murmured.

"I hope they are. Honestly, I wouldn't know where else to look."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"There would've been some clue left behind if they were attacked or in some form of trouble." Xena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"There would've been some clue left behind if they were attacked or in some form of trouble." Xena said.

"Hm." Raph and Donnie both murmured.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Think about it. There would've been signs of a struggle, especially if Leo and Splinter are involved. They would've put up more of a fight." She said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Think about it. There would've been signs of a struggle, especially if Leo and Splinter are involved. They would've put up more of a fight." She said

"The place was trashed." Donnie pointed out.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"True." She murmured. "Yet we don't know exactly what happened either..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Also true."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Also true."
"Here's to hoping they made it to North Hampton..." She murmured.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games