Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn looked at the thing of cinnamon that was placed on the table before deciding what they get and sprinkled a little on top of his own stack. He looked up from his food when Morgan gave his choice of name for the kitten. Eh. It waan't bad but he knew that Morgan could do better. "Which one?" he asked after a second of thinking about it. Tito was not fit for a female cat but if the kitten liked it, then there was nothing to be done. "Why don't me call her by each of the name and the name she likes the most will be her name for now on?" he asked before going and his pancakes again. Hmm. He must be really hungry. He made sure that he was listening as the other told him more about his past and leaned in to get a closer look at the photo of Mogan's wife and of course A very and Gerry, smiling at thier antics. "She was very pretty." he said after a moment before leaning back into his chair. "Winter's okay but I'm more of a spring/summer kind of person, you know? But I know Winter can be just as fun as the other seasons. When it's not cold." he finished with a laugh as he finished off his breakfast.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Should Syn move into the farm by Christmas? Or after?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:05 am

Morgan thinks for a bit about the kitten's name and still unsure, though he smiled when Syn mentioned how his wife was pretty. "Well she's sometimes act a bit tomboyish at times and yeah summer and spring are nice seasons, but I guess what I like about winter the most is because it's an excuse for me to wear my coat and scarf without drawing much attention." Morgan emphasize on his choice of clothing as he let's Syn picture him wearing the heavy coat and scarf during summer or spring, quite a sore thumb though he often wishes he could wear clothes that fits each season but still have his sense of fashion. Although a second thought appeared in his head as he looks at Syn up and down a bit. "Actually, maybe come spring you could help me out with picking clothes for me... minus me dressing up in a skirt or putting on a wig of course." Morgan stressed the whole him putting on women's clothes knowing Syn's sense of fashion.

Ooc: Hmm maybe after, might be a hard time to move by Christmas.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:30 am

Syn just smiled as he listened to Morgan talk about his late wife. "Yeah. I can understand that. A scarf like that will get you got on a summer day. Probably not as bad when Spring's here, but still." he replied after a minute before finishing off his coffee after the pancakes. Syn looked at him in surpsise before nodding. "Sure. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to get you some clothes from Spring and summer. Maybe we can even find some for you this winter, hm?" he added after thinking about it. Morgan could probably uss some more winter clothes then again, maybe not. "But you looked so good." said, grinning the entire time before getting up and heading towards the sink to wash his plate and mug before placing them on the rack to dry. "In any case, what are your plans for today?" he asked, turning around to look at Morgan while leaning back against the sink so he could see the other and little Bellissma clearly.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Kay. Cause Syn needs to start packing anyway after the bank.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Acting like a drama queen by turning away and with a "humph" sound, Morgan's face blushed a little when Syn commented about him looking good in a skirt and wig. Still wondering how Syn can handle being in that situation back at the club with the cat calls and whistles, Morgan finished up his pancakes and coffee before sitting up straight though turning his head away, "The only person in this room who'd look good in a skirt is you to be honest. I don't think I might handle it well the second time." stating before looking at the little Kitten and thinking on the name Syn gave her and hearing Syn's question on what Morgan plans to do today. "Well I can't really go out wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday so I called Avery up to drop off some clothes. Gerry planned on heading into the city today as well so two birds with one stone." well not that he's working today though he'll need to check up on the warrant for the police raid on the club and the status of it being underway. For now, Morgan figures he'd wait till Gerry and Avery drops by with his new pair of clothes.

Looking back at the kitten as she finishes her milk, Morgan had a thought before clearing his throat, "Bell~" calling the kitten in a soft note, her ears perked up a little before looking at Morgan with curiosity followed by a soft mewl, Morgan chuckled at the noise she made. Looking at Syn, Morgan wonders what's his plan is for today since they both are on a day off today.

Ooc: Kay.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Syn snorted at the drama, shaking his head at the scene. "Yeah, well I'm used to it as my teacher used me as her personal dress up doll whenever she wanted, so i'm used to dressing like a woman." he replied after a second before taking away Morgan's plate and mug and started to wash them as well before placing them on the drying rack along with his own. "Ah. That makes sense as I don't think you'ryou're going out in public in that outfit." He mused after a second as he watched him trying to call the kitten by the short version of the name he had given out. He smiled at her response before pushing himself away from the sink and towards the table, giving the feline a pat on the head. "Well, my goal for today is to head over to the bank to get everything in order. I heard that the man who supposedly owns the farm will be there today and I plan to purchase it from him." he added, guessing what Morgan was looking at him for. He had indeed plan on giving that McCready or whatever the hell the banker's name was, a piece of his mind. After all, the man had no deed to the place, so he can't really.stop him from buying it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:52 pm

"Well we can always head out together once I've got a change of clothes, Avery and Gerry will be spending a long time in the city." Morgan said as he'd figured he'd tag along with Syn. The kitten mewled from time to time wanting a little attention from Morgan as he picked her up and walked up to the couch to take a seat and pet little Bell. Getting a text from someone back at the precinct, Morgan gives them a reply after reading their message before looking back at Bell, "Well I can call her Bell and you can call her Bellissima if you want, I'm sure she'll know who's calling her." Morgan smiled as Bell gets some chin scratches. Knowing Syn plans to confront the greedy bank lizard, he informs Syn that McCready is quite a difficult individual especially when it comes to properties he considers to be a valuable asset, even buying a speaker car to have it run around town playing an audio of him stating his intentions for the farm to be a resort and saying it's what the town needs. "I'll support if things get too difficult with that gator, but I gotta warn you, he's real stubborn and selfish as some of the other people in town would often say about him." Morgan says and commenting that McCready must've hatched outside of the nest.

Ooc: Merry Christmas! Well from where ever I live. ( > u < )/ Hey maybe the next day in the RP it can be Christmas as well.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Syn thought about it for a minute and then nodded. "Okay. Sounds like a plan." he replied as he watched Bell meow for Morgan's attention. Yep. She was definitely a little diva. It was adorable. "Sounds like a plan." he reploed with another smike. He looked at Morgan. "Be as that may, I can handle someone like him. Trust me when I say he is no threat to me, plus I can make his life a living he'll if I wanted."he added to the other's statement before deciding to place his hair up in a braid before deciding to finish getting ready. "Yeah. Backup sounds good. Thanks." finished, nodding at the other's warning. "Well, I'm going to finish getting ready. You're welcome to watch tv until Avery and Gerry arrive." he said with a wave at the tv, smiling slightly at him before disappearing back into his bedroom to finish getting ready for the day. Secretly he was glad that Morgan was coming with him as he didn't trust the gator to pull something stupid while buying the farm. He refused to let someone destroy that farm and turn it into a resort. It wasn't going to happen. He would not let it. Plus, it would make one he'll of a Christmas present for himself.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Same to you. Sure. I'm game.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 am

"Kay" he says as Syn heads into his room to finish getting ready. Turning on the TV, there wasn't much Morgan wanted to watch as he just surfed through the channels, he figured he watch something that felt like a travel series about food and culture. It was nice as he watches the host interact with the people of the country he's in, about their culture, their insights, and even the cuisine as they looked quite good to eat.

Morgan smiled remembering his time traveling around the world on adventures with his adventurous wife. Though it was more like going on quests and exploring undiscovered ruins that nature took over when the previous occupants left. On the topic of food, the cuisine that the host is having with a family of a friend was having a traditional noodle dish with influence from Talisian recipes, Morgan chuckled knowing his first experience in one of the Beastmen cities and tasting a dish that looked like the one in the show and despite it being strange to others, it was a dish that was often served during hardships and food scarcity. While the host and the others enjoy the meal, they talked about the history behind it and the influence behind the dish and how things were in those days.

It was nice learning about the past as it was apart of their culture, fishing out his notepad that he keeps inside his pocket, Morgan dotted down some notes to study in the future as well as calling up an old friend he met with his wife to check up on them.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Syn left the door to his room open as there was no point closing it as he would just come back out. He headed to his closer ro get his snow boots as he had checked the weather and he was going to need if if it was to snow later. He took a seat on the bed before placing on his boots. After making sure he had those on, he got up again and grabbed his bag as well as his winter jacket. He didn't place it on yet and also grabbed his bag as well as his phone and charger before heading back out into the living room with Morgan ans Bell. "Find anything good?" he asked as he placed his jacket on the couch arm and his bag down by it before taking a seat, leaning back into the soft cushion with a happy sigh. He loved this couch. Really he did. He had noticed that Morgan was on his phone but decided not to ask as it wasn't any of his business as he waited for a response as well as Avery and Gerry. He made a mental note to get them all something for Christmas while he was out.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:58 pm

"Well it's nothing much, just something to kill time I suppose." replying to Syn's question, as he took his eyes off the phone and looked at the TV. The host is just about to wrap up the episode as he gives a little thought on the journey he took and reminiscing in learning about the history of the country he's visiting. Morgan looked back at the old days where he learned a lot from the places he's been to and connecting with the people of those country as he looked at Syn and smiled at how nicely dressed he is. "Well Avery just texted back to me and wonders if you're free tomorrow, might have to pack for tomorrow though, cause he also wonders if you can spend the night back at the farm." Morgan asked showing the text Avery sent him, though it was more of a group chat as there were a few others coming over to the farm as well for Christmas. Morgan noted that it'll be nice since Syn would meet a few friends of Avery and Gerry.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Syn nodded. "I can understand that." he replied with a smile as he started to root around in his bag, making sure he had everything. He made another mental reminder to pick up his check at the hospital today. "Eh? Yeah. I'm free tomorrow." he said, looking up from his rummaging and at Morgan. "Spend the night? Hmm. Sure." he added, thinking about it, mentally checking his schedule and found that he didn't work on Christmas so it was good. Of course, he would stop by the hospital to make sure the patients were okay and maybe bring the kids some cookies. He did it every year since he moved here. It made the kids happy and made him feel good that he could at least five them something. "By the way, what would Gerry and Avery like? I want to get them something but I have no idea of what they're really into." he asked, deciding now to ask the other male as he probably would get too busy with the bank to remember and he wanted to get the gifts before Christmas.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:19 am

Morgan looked over at Syn before thinking, "Well I'm not really sure, but last Christmas I remember Pam and Yui asking me the same thing." He noted as he continued to look at Syn. "Well if you ask me, it wouldn't be much of a great gift, and I said the exact same thing to the two, it's better if it's a gift that "you" would give them, not something they'd want." he added with a smile and patted the young healer on the shoulder.

"Gerry and Avery aren't picky and they're the type who're always happy getting any kind of gift even if it's something that you'd normally wouldn't associate with them. It can even be something they can treat themselves to so a gift card or even something you've baked can be something you can give them." Still with a smile though he tenderly adjusted his scarf and told Syn that Avery and Gerry both made it for him.

"I was always a bit self-conscious about my neck and before they gave me this scar, I'd always buy high collar shirts or turtle necks just to hide this." gesturing at his neck though he told Syn that before when they were at the club, he "was" really hesitant into putting on the uniform though he had to fight his self-consciousness and always remembered something Gerry told him about a long time ago, he didn't say what, but he said it helped him through into manning up. However he also stated that he didn't want Syn to go in by himself so that was another reason as he shyly faces his body at the opposite direction of Syn.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:57 am

Syn thought about it for a minute. "Yeah. That sounds good." he replied more to himself than out loud. He thought he had the perfect gifts for Avery and Gerry. He smiled at Morgan when he felt the pat on the shoulder. His his settled on the scarf as Morgan told him that the two made it for him and he had to think that that was nice of them. Homemade objects were the best, especially clothes and jewelry. Hmm. That gave him an idea for what to.give Miss Gerry. He blinked when Morgan told him about scar on his neck and he had to wonder how he got it in the first place. But once again, he decided that it was none of his business and would ask later or when Morgan wanted to tell him. He thanked him for being there for him despite being hesitant about the uniform. And to thank him for telling him about his scar when he didn't have to. He knew what to get Morgan also. Oh, and of course Bell too. "So, are you working on Christmas or are you off?" he asked, wondering if Gerry and Avery were close to the apartments.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:09 am

"Well I could work on Christmas, but Avery would always remind me to take Christmas eve and Christmas day off. Every year he'd gather up friends and family of friends over at a community center for a potluck, it'll be the third year he's done this, though it's also the first year meeting everyone they've met from the town." Morgan says as he searched his phone for the pictures Avery sent him during their first time.

It was a fairly small group though he pointed out that some of them were old friends of his as they moved there since it's a bit expensive to live in the states. The second photo showed a few others who've joined the yearly potluck and said they were mostly friends Gerry met when she started working at the bakery.

"I'm also inviting a few people over at the potluck, though it'll be on the 27th. Avery doesn't want everyone who's coming to worry too much about preparing after Christmas so the potluck is always held on the 27th of December." though after, Morgan told Syn that the 31st was more of a special day for everyone and said that it was the first time the town ever had a real firework display when they first moved in. "At first I was worried back then because he was about to do it without permission from the mayor and sheriffs department there, but luckily I convinced him to ask and that's how he Deputy Charlotte and she was surprised when Avery walked in with the Mayor beside him." he showed a picture of the incident that was taken from someone he knows at the sheriff department there.

Avery was full of energy with his arm around the poor mayor who seemed to look like he was dragged along, Char looked quite surprised herself as she didn't know how to react to the situation. Only in a world, where an insane former magic instructor from one of the famous academies of the elven city of Hael would a scenario like that would play, Morgan could only sigh at how his little brother is still the same person in the photo.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:33 am

Syn listened intently. "Ah. A potluck sounds like fun." he replied after a second, trying to remember the last time he went to a potluck. It must have been some time again because he could not remember for the life of him if he had gone to one at least once in his life. Hmm. Odd. He blinked but leaned closer to get a better look at the pictures and had to smile. Everyone seemed so happy in it. "The 27th? Hmm. Maybe I could bring something too. Like some type of dessert?" he asked after a moment of thinking about it. Yeah. That sounded like fun, plus he needed to keep up his baking skills anyway and he did enjoy a challenge. Pkus, it would be nice to vake something for those who were nice to him. He snorted at Morgan's story. Yep. That sounded like something Avery would definitely do. "Sounds like him." He mused, laughing slightly at the image that had taken place in his mind. "Oh. You might want to tell Avery what my apartment number is if you haven't already." he added in afterthought.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games