Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 99, 34 Total: 133 (2-200)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:59 am
Kio sighed as the snowflake melted instantly.

Melted  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 13, 22 Total: 35 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 am
Eckios had a stubborn look on his face as he buckled down, trying a little harder to get a much-needed snowflake to land on his freaking tongue already!!! His first try and gone horribly...but it looked like second time was the charm.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:02 am
Eckios couldn't believe it. Despite his bad start, it must have had to do with the fact he felt like he was on top of the world. The boy practically vibrated with excitement as he made short work of showing off his snowflake to the judge. Success!

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:07 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 6
Repair: 6
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Voscil pinched the brow of her nose as she arrived. Another night of just having to simply walk like every other troll and now this? Voscil pouted, close to having an absolute s**t-fit of a meltdown. Why did they have to mess with her when she was annoyed!! A small, tiniest of crackle of psiionics was the only real warning of just how annoyed she was. But. Voscil kept her composure for the most part.

This was supposed to be a game! She was getting a little to into this, and namely competitive. She kept reminding herself to chill, but it was hard not to feel competitive. The psiionic just wanted a decent creation and was getting sick of having to restart nightly after pouring in all her efforts.

She had learned a lot about how to build and shape snow, and Voscil took advantage of that as she used the sparkling snow to decorate and pack together the outside perimeter of her fort.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:48 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
My team is: Yellow
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: N/A

Final Score: 9

Stryke was glad it was over. That was not a pleasant experience and he'd sooner never get on a pair of skiis a day in his natural life going forward. He exhaled in a long drawn out sigh as he closed his eyes. As the crowd had next to no reaction, he shrugged. So the fireworks had been a crappy choice. Who would have guessed? It wasn't like he was an expert on what was what...it had just sounded good.

Well so much for going out in style.

Stryke rolled his eyes as he didn't manage to score any further, but there were worse things that could happen in life. For all the damn effort he put into this, it was slightly annoying most certainly...but he had done it. Despite his doubt, fears..he had once again pushed himself in such a way he didn't think possible. Being proven wrong in this instance was met with mixed reviews. Sure he was glad it was said and done...but maybe how he felt had to do with wanting to have pushed himself even further? Stryke wasn't exactly sure, it wasn't like he'd done any of this crap willingly. Being pushed down a steep slope and sent zipping down the mountainside sure as hell didn't constitute..he'd like to push that same idiot down onto the course as a payback.

Now that was petty. Chuckling Stryke carefully got out of his skiis..shoving them into the troll that had started this crap, and wandering off. he needed some tea..or even coffee now. His nerves were shot, his hands were visibly trembling as he left the participation grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:09 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eyzaak Hiroki
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling

Current Score: 11

The blueblood had many positive experiences in his life, but in that moment he felt like he was on top of the world. The invincible feeling like you could do anything made his pump biscuit swell with pride. Unbeknownst to him, he was moving into what he'd have referred to as a combo breaker. He lined it up perfectly, syncing with the crowd's anticipation.

As Eyzaak zipped into the pack of balloons, he knew exactly what to do with them. Chaos. Carnage! It would have made Private Berboa proud he was such. The fact he was thinking about the AssJack'd the booth at a time like this was almost enough to make him start laughing. Smirking he went for them, tapping and punching at them in a flash of showmanship. To be fair, he had absolutely no idea this would be what the "crowd" was looking for. Eyzaak in his childish genius dashed right on into the fray. Going all out, he was secretly trying to impress Trevel..or Autumn if she was around and watching. Not that the blueblood was at a point in his life that he would be caught dead admitting anything.

His attention was on the balloon's, combine them one into the other until at last, he came to a skidded stop, kicking up a spray of white powdery snow for added flashy effects.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:55 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Song

Final Score: 6

He should have known better that the band wouldn't be able to compliment them, if anything they were a bit over the top and clumsy. The purpleblood raised a brow as he tried to show off a few things to add to his final performance, but was promptly drowned out. Rolling his eyes, he pursed his lips in consideration. Despite his low placement, he had given it a good run. It was an experience, and oddly he found himself smiling as Eyzaak bounced up and down beside him cheering like a dummy. "Yeah, okay...Looks like the Trash Monger finally found something he's not half bad at eh? Heh." Smirking, he looked amused despite being somewhat annoyed by his performance on the slopes. In all fairness, it would be a crime if he was perfect at everything. Alternia was spared just this once.Trevel would have liked to place a little higher, but if he was being honest skiing was just not his thing. It wasn't like he hadn't had fun...and it was secretly nice to see Eyzaak so happy.

Brushing himself off once he was out of the skiis he glanced around to those finishing up their performances and the mixed reactions of the crowd. Bloodfest had been more fun than he'd imagined, and it showed as he grinned as he met up with the blueblood before wandering off to the Whole Hog to celebrate crossing the finish line.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:02 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Dillys Silvio
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 5
Damage: 1
Repair: 1
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Dillys scratched his head a bit. He could tell there had been some damage, but it looked like all in all he actually had a pretty solid ice hive at long last! Sure he bet others was more impressive, but what made him smile was he'd finally found a stabilizing point. Proud of himself, he debated what to do next. If he continued to build on, and patch it up he could easily get it to work from here. Crouching down, he began to adjust, and fix up his ice hive. Due to being so exhausted after toboggan however, Dillys didn't have a lot of extra energy to spend on this. After a bit, he was able to patch up the damage. He reinforced it with more Parking Lot Ice, that stuff must have been made out of some kind of never-melt ice..it was gross to look at but got the job done.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:20 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 4
Repair: 3
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Trevel came back to his work in progress having been pretty effectively trashed. Shaking his head in annoyance he used the practiced ease of his snow fort making skill set to begin the restoration process. He was in a hurry tonight, he'd gotten dunked for a second time in freezing gold water...and the race on the downhill speed prong devices had been exhausting. He was ready to crawl into his recupracoon after he and his pals maybe sat down for a movie at the hotel...or he'd just pass out. Either option sounded good.

By the time he'd realized he was close to being done, the end result while not perfect as he'd envisioned was still proof to his tenacity and determination.

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 86, 44, 24 Total: 154 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:28 am
Eilidh was back for another night of the cute little pass time. She had to go find her moirail after this and bring him a little special treat she'd baked just for him. She was trying to find the confidence to tell her friends she wanted to help expand their catering and bakery business...a good start was letting Nucleo try a new recipe! The thought made her smile as she held her tongue out to "warm" up for the next phase.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 7, 95 Total: 102 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:29 am
Eilidh felt at ease as she waited expectantly..it paid off several pump biscuit beats later when a soft, powdery snowflake landed smoothly on her tongue. Now the question was...could she make it to the judge without harming the delicate looking snowflake?

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:30 am
Woopse! Eilidh had gotten distracted thinking about her friends, rom mates and namely the future. While she was on the move to the judge, the snowflake sadly dissolved on her tongue. Eilidh had just been rudely reminded how finicky these snowflakes could get. Her date with had gone belly up for tonight. Perhaps she'd have better luck another time! Eilidh was pretty sure there was no such thing as a professional snowflake catcher...so it wasn't like there was really a science to it...right?

0 emotion_0A0  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 am
...day 7!

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 95, 85, 57 Total: 237 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:27 am
Wander decided she was going to catch the biggest snowflake ever!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 26, 71 Total: 97 (2-200)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:28 am
No one could stop her now!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff