Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:37 pm
Neko frowned. "My shadow tap is still active, hes alive. Your the only lead we had to his location though, so keeping you under wraps was for the best. Our King is stronger than you think. And we have couple too notch medics. I trust our odds more than yours. Cause all you have, is the pissed off son of Able, a fox well versed in poison and toxins, and the black cat that crossed your bad luck ridden path." She moved forward her hand out as a shadow threads started to tighten, a few moving to burrow just beneath the demons skin.

Kana smirked. "I mean...you are an awfully cute splotch of colors from this angle." She joked."Why fo you think your being an Idiot?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:46 pm
The demon screamed slowly and moved struggling with the pain and spat toward Neko and chuckled from the pain but screamed as well again. " You should know your lover but you didn't even know I was a fake. You are the shittest Lover and guard ive ever met." Screamed when Kazu sticks the scalpel into his eye but not deep enough.

" I'd talk before I shove this deeper into your eye and slowly carve your brain. It's been a long time since I've gotten to eat a good healthy brain." Kazu threaten and kept straddled on the clone demon holding the small weapon still in the demons eye socket.

The demon struggled again and screamed in pain and moved trying to pull away. " I will not tell you anything. Kill me." He snarled. " I sworn my trust and loyalty to your father Able. The more you waist time with me. The faster your king struggles."

Kidd moved taking the glasses off and put them back on Kana with a smile and looked at her. " uhh..well uh..." Kidd sighed a little and moved finally looking down at Kana who was under her and well she kissed the human.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:09 pm
Neko twisted her hand, the threads moving like worms under the demons skin, moving further and starting to dig into muscle. "Isuna, ideas?"

Isuna had stepped back a little ways, giving the other two space. "Liquid fire feels like hell fire in your veins when injected. Scorches every vein it passes through for a solid week." She suggested.

Neko grinned. "Or, I could force feed you your own shadow and have it claw it's way out by any means necissary."

Kana tensed, still hugging Kid, but able to see now. She blinked breaking the kiss a moment to stare up at the puppet user for a couple of seconds then moved to kiss her back, relaxing her grip on the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:19 pm
" I could eat him alive. I'm actually really hungry after the last few days and my father stealing my food from two nights again" Kazu said slowly getting closer to the demons fast before moving to jump off him so the girls could do there thing.

The demon struggled and screamed out in pain before screaming stop. " I'll tell you, Jaganshi Hiei is at Ables clinic." He screamed out and tried to get free from the shadow worms in his body. " Please just stop!" He yelled and tried to get free.

Kazu shifted licking the blood from his knife and dropped it back into his jacket and looked at Neko. " Ready for a field trip?" Kazu said looking at neko and held his hand out. " Pass me the vial."

Kidd moved blinking at getting kissed back and once the kiss was broke off she chuckled with a half a** smirk. " That's why ive been dumb..im sorry. " She said and laid back down on Kana. " I kinda like you and I'm stupid and don't know how to show it cuz I didn't wanna trash are friendship.."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:37 pm
Isuna moved, handing the vial to Kazu. "I'll head down and work on making more right away." She said, heading for the door and exiting the room, going back to the office and starting her work again to get Jenchos portion finished.

Neko waved her hand, the working shadows retracting quickly, which probably hurt more than just having them vanish, but she really didnt care. "Ready when you are." She held her hand out to Kazu, her other hanging onto the clone demon. Once shes have Kazus hand, shed port them to the tree line just outside Ables clinic

Kana laughed a little. "You left for a year and I'm still here with you using me as a pillow, and you were afraid a confession would upset me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:44 pm
Kazu moved taking Nekos hand and as they ported his whole demeanour changed. His eyes turned more wild like with slits and his wings ripped out from behind him and he kicked the door open walking in. " Father." He snarled and looked toward Able.

Hiei was chained to the table, barely breathing and panting in pain. His body was red and rashy but also had cuts all over from Able digging around. The silver bat moved looking up from the Fire demon as he held a chunk of flesh and stared at them. " Clone demons are so useless. I didn't even get to start my main dish." He grumbled before putting his hand through the wound on Hiei's shoulder. " Come any closer and I'll force him to bleed out."

Hiei shifted with his pale eyes and his deadly looking body. He moved trying to shove Able away and gripped the hand that was through his shoulder letting out a shout of pain.

Kidd shrugged. " Rejections my biggest fear. What you want from me. Jeeze" Kidd said and moved to get up from Kana.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:32 am
Neko walked in behind Kazu, dragging the clone demon with her. She kept her expression passive, not reacting to Hieis shout of pain. She dropped the clone demon on the floor and raised a brow at Able, on hand on her hip. "And here I thought youd rather play with me. We have a dance to finish dont we?" She asked, locking her green eyes on Ables.

Isuna moved, finishing up the next dose and walked over to the bed Jen was sleeping in. "Jencho? I have your medicine. Should fix you right up." She explained, standing on the opposite side of the screen til she heard a response from Jen.

Kana offered a small smile, moving to sit up. "Sorry. Thanks for finally telling me though." She stretched, moving to stand and fixing her hair. "I'll make some coffee." She offered, going to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:17 am
Able moved looking at Neko and Kazu and rolled his eyes. “ Using my son to kill or harm me suits you Neko.” The silver bat moved shoving his hand into a Hiei’s gut and pulling it out after watching him bleed. “ You are the worse Bodyguard ever. Go back to killing people and letting people down. Your good at that” Able said and moved licking the blood from his hand. “ The flamenfever makes his blood and skin taste better.”

Kazu shifted and stayed out for now. “ Father you need to stop this act of insanity. I don’t know what’s happened to you but you can’t do this to Hiei. Demon world needs him. “ The young Bat slowly moved reaching for his hidden weapon.

Jen slowly lifted his head and stretched. “ okay...sorry I’m just so sleepy” He mumbled rubbing his face.

Kidd nodded as he girl got up and she dropped back down in the couch. Sure she got a kiss back...but what did that mean. Kana didn’t say what it meant and it’s gonna drive her buys. she moved rubbing her face staring at the ceiling.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:57 am
Neko grinned, showing teeth. "You are absolutely right. I am much better at killing people. So let's stick to what I know." She snapped her fingers, mainly just for affect. Hiei was shadow ported to Kazus shadow. Neko stepped forward, her own shadow raising up and joining with the surrounding shadows to form a wall around Kazu and Hiei and solidifying into a dense black crystal shield. "Play Doctor back there for a bit." She called, keeping her eyes on Able. She slipped into stance, knife in her left hand, right hand flipped and motioning at Able. "This is what you wanted right?" She asked, moving to step side ways, circling Able.

Isuna pushed the screen open, handing the medicine to Jen. "Drink up, you'll feel better after. I do still recommend you rest the remainder of today though." She instructed, sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached out, pressing the back of her hand to his forehead to check for a fever.

Kana wandered back in with a tray. Two cups of coffee, a container of sugar and some cream. She set it on the table and added a decent amount of sugar to her mug before stirring. She took a sip and sat on the couch again. "Sooooo, are you allowed to date humans?" She asked tentatively.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 am
Able chuckles and slowly let his human like skin melt from his body as his silver form stood in place. Unlike Kazus his looked like a monster that came from the deepest of nightmares. He cracked a toothy grin and slowly moved pulling his weapon from a table which looked like a meat clever. “ I found my favourite toy well cleaning. Do you remember the meat clever? I know Kazu does.” As the cat circled so did he following her and ready to attack, his wings close to his body.

Kazu shifted and turned around dropping to his knees and pulled the vial from his jacket forcing Hiei to drink it before he looked around the dsrk crystal and started grabbing stuff and pulling it down, whatever he could to pack wounds and bandage them. “ I don’t have a lot of stuff to use!” He yelled from the crystal as he worked. He moved to his mouth breaking one of his fang off that would grab back in time and pulled at his silver like steel hair and used that. It took my hair though due to it not being as long as ables “ I’ll make due” He mumbled. As he worked on Hiei he watched the fire demon get better from the vial but worse due to wounds.

Kidd moved grabbing a cup of coffee and left it black, this was normal for her due to always being tired or worn out so she always sucked it back black even if she hated the taste. She blinked st the girl. “ for my race or like are demons allowed to lay with humans?” She asked and shook her head. “ there half human demons everywhere. You can be with humans it just makes your life a bigger risk” She explained.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:33 am
"Oh yeah, still got the reminder on my back. Neko hissed. She moved, a shadow upping and throwing the table at Able. Neko crouched, avoiding any debris before moving to punch at Able side. "Make do Kiddo, little busy!"

Kana shrugged. "I meant in a general sense. This is new to me, in all sorts of ways. I just want to make sure that I'm not getting you in trouble, or something." She explained, taking another drink of coffee. She moved so she was sitting to face kid, folding her legs. "Dating you cant ne any more risky then crossing the street without my shield up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:40 am
“ Yeah I am”Kazu yelled back and shifted working on the skins before taking his shirt and ripping it up. “ Hiei don’t move. Just let me help you” Kazu mumbled and worked on the wound.

Able moved taking the attack before swinging the meat clever at Nekos hip trying to go for an attack that would catch her off guard and also cause damage so she wouldn’t be as fast. Moving again the silver bat twisted with other sloppy meat clever strike to the upper shoulder. “ I’m glad you still hve all my love taps! “ He yelled with a smirk.

Kidd laughed holding her cup of coffee. “ I am the princess of broken rules. Something like this if it was forbidden would be another script on my back” Kidd explained and chuckles. “ it’s okay this is safe and not against any rules, it’s frown upon and again it’s a risk but that’s it.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:55 am
Neko moved, using her knife to block the first cleaver blow to her hip, the force staggered her though, sending her sideways a step. She used the moment to send a kick at Ables head, the second cleaver strike causing a mean gash in her shoulder. She hissed, gritting her teeth and twisted, grabbing Ables arm with the cleaver and moving to toss him into a wall and away from her, hoping for a chance to shadow skin the injury.

Kana nodded. "Alright. I'm willing to give it a shot then if you want." She smiled, finishing her coffee. "Just a warning though...your uh...the first person I've dated....ever..." she admitted. Passive invisibility made it damn hard for anyone to notice her, much less be attracted to her  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 am
Able hit the wall and flipped back and ran at her again, this time trying to enclose them in his wings for a very close distance fight. “ Neko you used to love spending time with me. What truly ever happen? I killed China to be with you and you left. Your trashy shadow clone” He snarled and moved slashing his free hand at the cat girl. “ I’m going to rip you to shreds. “ he said and chuckles. “ I also let Hiei know you sold him out. Have fun getting that trust back”

Kidd laughed and nodded. “ I’ll go easy with you I promise and as slow as you want.” She said getting up before hearing her phone ring and headed for her cellphone on the counter and picked it up. “ yes of course. No right away Mukuro. I’ll find them.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:24 am
Neko crouched, bring the Shadows up from the floor to keep Ables wings at bay. "You lost your mind Able, that's what happened. Sorry, but guys who beat their kids dont for me." She buckled, catching his slash and moving slash with her knife at his chest. She moved to push him back, trying to tie him down with a shadow. "What are you talking about?" She growled, unsure of what he meant by selling Hiei out.

Kana looked up, setting the mug aside. "Everything okay?" She asked  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games