Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:27 pm
“Flying?” Vale rose a brow for a moment taking her words in and trying to come to some sort of description for what she had asked for. It wasn’t easy to describe something that came natural to him to someone who, well frankly, spent a great deal of their time in the water and not a lot of it on land. “It’s sort of like soaring and falling at the same time, a lot of wind in your face and sometimes you can almost feel weightless that is until gravity takes back over and you start hurdling towards certain death. I mean like…. It’s fun?” There was a bit of a sheepish look on his face when he finally gave up and shrugged at her hoping she at least understood something of what he said. “That’s the whole point of school right? Having as many friends as you can, or at least that was what one of my brother’s said…” Vale was pretty sure at some point each of them had all told him the purpose of school and none of them were even close to being similar to the other’s.

“Really?.. I think a sugar ban in the house would have resulted in some sort of uprising against the parental units. It’s impossible trying to hide anything either someone would have sniffed it out or found it.” He gave her a bit of a grinned, not wanting to come across completely sorry that it sounded like she didn’t get to have a lot of fun as a kid.

When he mentioned the human world she went from excited to completely freaked out, in which Vale regretted even mentioning it to her in the first place. “Umm….I am not sure… I mean I’m sure that it was something the school covers when they have you sign up that you are going to be doing a few things in the human world…. So maybe it won’t be an issue?”

Thalea

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:22 pm
Quote:
2. Giggle water - Why is everything suddenly so funny? You can't. Stop. Giggling! At all.

Though everything suddenly seemed hilarious, Hirzael couldn't seem to find the people he had been attempting to return to. And somehow that in itself seemed funny, so he could only laugh more. The liquid in the glasses he held sloshed around as if they were laughing too, and the short demon decided he didn't need to just share the joy with only the two students he had met. Why not others as well? He didn't have to know them to offer them drinks, right?

Turning to the nearest student, he offered them a glass, still giggling madly. It was starting to hurt his stomach, but he couldn't seem to stop. "He-here! You should have some! Hehehe...this is great!"

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 pm
Although Catreena had stationed herself near the punch bowl, she couldn't help but want to turn into a tree whenever someone came too near, shy as she was. However, doing so had hindered her from finding out what was so special about the drink because she couldn't observe as a tree.

Frustrated with her timidity, the dryad was about to wander off and go outside when someone seemed to try to get her attention and offered her a drink. She recognized it as the strange beverage she had been curious about previously. Now, though, she had an opportunity to try the stuff first-hand. Did she dare do it?

Well, the boil offering it to her certainly sounded happy enough. He also seemed friendly and cheerful, so why not? He didn't look like he meant her any harm.

"Um...thank you," she said with an awkward smile as she accepted the cup from him. Catreena examined it up close - first with her eyes, then with her nose, ears, and finger, before finally deciding she couldn't determine anything with any of those senses and deeming it safe to drink. Maybe if she did, she could find out why this boil seemed to be laughing so much. Unless, maybe, he was making fun of her.

Oops; she could feel the panic and anxiety start to well up in her again. Time to drink before she couldn't help wanting to turn back into a tree. Raising the cup high, she poured it into her mouth like a waterfall, still unfamiliar with the usual method of drinking that most other students were.

Quote:
5. Inner eye - Why is everyone talking?? You are absolutely positive you can now read the thoughts of those around you. You can't at all, but you believe you can.

It...didn't taste all that bad, actually. But she still didn't know why the demon boil was finding everything so funny.

Wait a second...maybe she did. Suddenly she could hear his voice in her head saying things. When Catreena turned to look at him, though, he was still just laughing. Was she...had she gained the ability to read his mind?

The nymph looked back at the nearly-empty cup. What was in this liquid?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:35 pm
Quote:
2. Giggle water - Why is everything suddenly so funny? You can't. Stop. Giggling! At all.

When the ghoul took the cup, Hirzael giggled some more as if he were pulling some grand prank. Not that the prank was his. He howled with laughter as the ghoul drank in such a strange manner and guffawed at the puzzled face she made after. She didn't seem to find anything as funny as he did, since she wasn't laughing, but she certainly must have found something strange with the drink. And, of course, Hirzael found that fact funny too.

As the green-haired student waterfalled her drink, the imp suddenly got a grand idea. He set his cup down off to the side somewhere, still giggling, and shrunk himself as small as he could, which was an inch in height. Pleased with himself and still chuckling, he began to scale his cup, his tail twitching with anticipation. As small as he was, his weight wasn't enough to tip the cup over as he climbed, especially because the weight of the punch still filling half the glass was still more.

Once he got to the top, he amused himself with trying to balance on the edge of the rim which was much like trying to balance on a tightrope for the tiny, shrunk demon. He put out his arms and tail to help aid his balance, but his constant giggling wasn't helping. Eventually, he tipped over into the cup and splashed in, coughing and sputtering as his laughter caused him to take in punch down the wrong pipe. As he managed to get a hold of himself, though, he was able to breathe just enough to be amused at his own personal punch pool.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:35 pm
The young demoness gave a warm smile with an innocent look, then she tilted her head slightly. One or two seconds later she was covering her mouth in full surprise. "...I can speak normally now?" A flash of joy was on her face then she turned to Ane with a scowl. "You seem to suggest I'm a stingy lady, that's rude, accept your punishment." She drawled with her words with a smile, then flew to give the taller boil a light flick on his forehead. Hovering in a few inches from the ground, she cupped up the demon's face and said sweetly, "No next time, Ane."

Her tone was like pampering someone, while her hands left, she landed gracefully with her heels. "Anyway~ You're right, I do deserve a dance from my date." She made an beautiful swirl that let the bottom of her gown flew. "It'd be a waste if this dress doesn't get the attention she deserves." A random side-glance caught Shiki in the vision, he seemed to be sulking.

Ane had said that his friend is as pure as a kid but Lucida didn't trust someone that easily, even Ane and she seemed to get along very nicely. The first word that came into her mind when she saw Shiki acted like that was "guilt trap". Being at a high social status not only you received respects from many, but also jealousy and attacks.

Since the demoness had conscious, she and Roman had been taught the various techniques that their subjects might apply to affect their judgement. Erinyes can't trust someone easily, it had to be after a series of careful observations and studies that a creepson earned trust from one. It was their nature to be skeptical about things. In the elemental Erinyes school, young generations had to inflence their opponents by applying possible skills their subjects might make use of. In order to pass the test, their hearts must be unshakened.

It was almost a reaction when she had to deal with a guilt trap in a test, she nerviously grapped on part of Ane's sleeve and asked with a worried tone, "Is your friend okay? I shouldn't offer him the sandwiches......I dunno he can't eat meat......I-I just want the atmosphere to be light up a little bit. I mean, this's a prom and we shall enjoy it.....and he's your friend." Her eyes casted down to the shiny marble floor and gave out a sad sigh, the hand on Ane's sleeve dropped to make creases on her dress.

Aria starstone
Throws drama at you~

Steal
Lucida: "I know how to play this game OuO"

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:52 pm

The music slowly fades in volume as a gnome climbs onto the stage, a tiny mic in one hand and a crumpled piece of paper in the other. He spends five minutes fumbling with his tunic before he taps the mic.

"Is this thing on?" A loud whine from the speakers confirms it is. "Ok right. Uh." He flattens the paper and begins to read in a slow voice. "Thank you for coming to this prom. I hope you have all had a good time. I will now announce this year's Pumpkin King, Pumpkin Queen, Prince, Princess, and Jester!"

"First up is Pumpkin King, and this high and illustrious honor goes to Anepou Sah! Our runner up, the Prince, is Muka!"

"Next is Pumpkin Queen, and the lucky winner is Lucida ! Our runner up, the Princess, is Needle!"

"And last but certainly not least is the Jester, and this is awarded to none other than Alpinely!"

Quote:

Thankyou to everyone who voted, and congrats to our nominees! Please PM Zoobey with your character and what they were nominated as for some IC goodies!

Just a small note that the prom photos will be coming out ASAP and Ravvlet will be quoting people in the main thread when they are finished.
Again, thankyou everyone who joined us for this years prom, it was great to see everyone roleplaying and having fun! <3

Meegane

Huni Pi

shyanimegrli

Aria Starstone

iloveyouDIE

TiH Student Council

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers