Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy watched Dante and Erika walk off and he then got up and quickly dressed himself.

Dante got the wine that he was supposed too. His face hadn't really changed the entire time he was here. He then glanced at Erika."Your mate seems to be taking all this well. You are lucky."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:44 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nudged his leg gently, with her head. "Well, he doesn't know of all my powers yet. But things are a bit crazy. He's an Old Norse God, Ullr. Or that's what Frey told him... If I tell you what the party is about don't ruin the surprise for everyone else..." She said through her telepathy. Of course she was walking by him or would jump onto the kitchen island only to lay on it.

She had known Dante for the few years she had lived down here. But also he was a good friend. Despite the fact they would fight almost like siblings. But of course seeing each other in their birthday suit was a bit weird; but common if they had gotten into a fight. And Erika had a good number of fights, and every few were from Arcadian women.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dante grinned and said."No worries about that I never ruin your fun.
For the most part."
He then gestured back to the couch meaning when he came into her house."Anyway how are you feeling. The pregnancy is treating you okay right."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:52 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was still in her tiger form and on the island now. But she let a paw hang off the island as she looked at him. "That's what the party is for. And it's alright. It's only foods that I never really liked that make me feel a bit sick. I just hope everything else is smooth sailing. Cause I hate laying around for to long. And you need to be careful flashing in on us, if you're not called. Cause I don't know how well our past selves would handle someone popping in." She said. Only to sit up on the island and looked for Cassidy.

Climbing off the island, she started to stretch. Only to glance at Dante. If he was to pet her, she wouldn't stop him. Though if his hand stayed on her stomach to long; she'd n** at him. When she saw Cassidy she'd give him a tiger-ish grin. Before going over to him and stand on her hind legs and gently head butt him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:10 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dante just chuckled and then said."Don't worry about that either.
I know that I should be more careful but what is life without danger."
He then patted her head and slowly moved his hand down to gently pet her stomach.

Cassidy had just finished dressing when he saw Erika in her tiger form approaching him. When she gently head butted him he returned the affection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Life without danger is kinda boring. But with the world we were born into, there'll always be war.. On a lighter note, are you still single?" She asked. Though when Cassidy head butted her back. She licked his cheek with her sand paper tongue. Before going back down on all fours. Now she was rubbing around Cassidy like a house cat would. Though she was mostly rubbing her head on his legs.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy ran his hand over her head. Scratching gently between her ears. He chuckled as she kept rubbing her head against his leg.

Dante shrugged."Yeah I am. I haven't really been on a date for a while."He shrugged and then he continued with what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:41 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"I'll let you know where the party is going to be at. And I will see you around Dragon." She said. Before licking Cassidy's hand and nuzzling it. Now she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. After a minute she gone over and laid on the couch in her tiger form. When he'd join her, she moved her head to his lap.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dante nodded and then flashed out of her house.

Cassidy went and sat next to Erika. When she laid her head on his lap he gently patted her head. He then said."So is there anything that you want us to prepare here for the party?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him with her large amber eyes before closing them. Sighing she nuzzled his side now. After a minute she got up and gone upstairs. It was a couple of minutes later she came back as a human and in her pajama clothes. "Well should it be here? Or try to rent out the Sanctuary for the day and night on short notice?" She asked him. Only to sit beside him and put her head on his shoulder

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy thought about it for a bit before saying."Well I think that it should here because it will be more cozy feeling. Besides I want to see how you have parties here."He kissed her cheek and then leaned his head against her and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and let his head rest against hers. Her hand found his and held it. "Fine, but if it goes on through the night, I'll have to call in a couple of favors from local Dark-hunters." She said. Only to close her eyes, before kissing his knuckles. Now she rubbed the back of his hand against her face.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled."Well what is owing a few favors. You aren't always going to have a party like this."He held her hand and sat with her. Eventually as he was sitting there he started to doze off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and smiled only to fall asleep with him. Of course she woke up for a minute laid on the couch after getting him to lay down. During the moment she was awake she covered them up with a couple of blankets. Once she was curled back up to him, she dozed off.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy woke up hours later. He yawned and looked around. H e felt Erika beside him and smiled and then ran his hand over her stomach. He still couldn't believe he was going to become a father. He laid there until she woke up.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff