Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 pm
*Notices Leko is no longer seated next to her and Ayami has taken her place. She pats Ayami's arm gently and smiles sweetly at the angel to put her at ease. She seems a bit tense.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm
*starts a little when Psy touches her but then feel the even flow of electric energy and calms down*
*looks over and smiles sweetly at the mistress*
Alls well that ends well?
Been awhile gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm
*Leans over* Yes. Too long. *She pauses a bit and then points briefly to the scene at hand* That mouse…smart. That's exactly what you do with evidence. You feed it to the crocks. wink *Winks and elbow pokes Ayami.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm
eek
*looks at Psy*
I thought you preferred sharks? emotion_eyebrow
*winks at her knowingly*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm
Oh…I do prefer sharks. 3nodding But I'm speaking in the sense of the film, Ayami. You can't have large sharks in a moat. Not enough room for them to roam. Poor Bucky would be claustrophobic! Now, crocodiles. That's a whole different thing altogether. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm
*ponders this scenario and agrees*
Yes, makes sense.
Plus they can go by land, or water!
Both creatures would do a thorough job of clean up though I think, although I don't know that sharks would eat the bones?

*looks to Psy for clarification*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm
emotion_eyebrow ....I bore of this subject. Takes a big swig of Stoli downing half the bottle. CHAAAAAANGE PLACESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! cat_scream With a groan from Ufta everything and one start running around again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:58 pm
*returns to the catering table, having been unable to find Jeremy* Kid must have a good hiding spot. sweatdrop Oh... umm, hi, Karrie.

Who were you looking for? emotion_eyebrow

Jeremy, the intern. He ran away after... ah... too much to explain. Basically, he ran away really upset, and I just wanted to make sure he didn't hurt himself or something.

I see... You know, he's probably about the same age as you.

He... oh... I didn't realize. He seems younger than me. cat_sweatdrop  

Mitri Onuris

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image
*whines as she runs around the table again, collapsing over the spot she finally gets settled at, tipping over any and all cups and teapots that were in her way* crying
Miro's legs are going to fall off gonk Is this really necessary? gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:08 pm
Mitri Onuris

I see... You know, he's probably about the same age as you.

He... oh... I didn't realize. He seems younger than me. cat_sweatdrop

(( emotion_kirakira ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Jumping onto Miro's shoulder, Dory casts a small stamina spell to help the poor elf. It is best not to question or argue. There is a reason she is called the MAD Hatter.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image
*feels a bit better physically after the spell, but still annoyed otherwise*
Eh? confused But Cheshire Kits tolded Miro the Hatter was supposed to be nice. Well, she also said she was mad, but also said she was nice.

*stands up straight when she suddenly gets an unsettling thought*
Eep! What if this version of Kits is actually maliciously deceptive? eek Would that make Taus the good Cheshire? confused He certainly didn't seem that way, but then again, Miro doesn't know anything about this place.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:55 pm
Her ears twitch at the conversation going on and signals everything/one to stop in their new places. emotion_donotwant Hey now, I'm all kinds of nice. Madness is just a different form of nice. I'm making sure you stay fit, that's a nice thought isn't it? Floats closer to Miro bringing her a slice of cake. yum_strawberrypie I'm letting you be a guest in my tea party, that's a nice thing. Especially when you came all stumbling in helping yourself if what my imps said was true. emotion_eyebrow My associates have given you information on the grunny in question. Is that also not a nice gesture? Fine then, as yet ANOTHER gesture of goodness, you may have some of my special tea. She snaps her fingers to an imp for an empty cup as she pulls out a vial glowing bright blue. yum_tea cat_twisted Pulling out the cork with her teeth she pours the contents of the vial into the tea cup and places it in front of Miro.

Dory yawns but at the same time trying to raise her hand in small protest. Um... cat_stare

Quiet you. cat_talk2hand Drink up my dearest child, I insist! It is my unBirthday afterall!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm
*eyes light up overhearing the mad hatter*
*seemingly not in control stands on the chair and shouts to Lia*
Aaaaaaaaaa
Very Merry unBirthday to you!
scream  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:02 pm
*stops in the middle of taking another dessert* UnBirthday? That is like a birthday, right? Does that mean she gets cake?

*bursts out laughing* No, Velcore. *looks over at the set* Well, looks like she might have cake, but that's not the point. lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games