Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:00 pm
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

Put Rum on them and they'll be flaming s'mores.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:04 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

Give me some rum and i'll do so.  

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

...Uh...The delivery boy? >>
<<

-snickers-

Fine, fine... I'll take y't'the beach.

ha.ha.
you're so funny... crying

4laugh YAY!! [V I C T O R Y ]

It's a win win... Maybe we can find a forest (or deep dark hole) to abandon a particular clone in. Or at the very least you can have a stolen weekend~
And I'm going to get away from the broken fax machine

I do try. =D

(...I think that's already his goal for Tseng there, 'Lena. -face palm- )
Ain't there an underwater reactor somewhere? -tries to remember- Bet we could leave 'em there, maybe WEAPON will find 'em.

...Uh...I..um...blame Cloud too for that. -Follows Vincent's advice-

UHM beat him at his own game? Or not...
I'm going to the beach, what do *I* care...

There is an underwater reactor at Junon - but do we want a clone stuck in Junon ...

That boy... neutral

-Face palms once again- Er...I'm not gonna go exploring the boss' 'deep dark holes'. There's just t'much wrong with that. If y'wanna beat 'em at his own game... -Elaborately bows show-man style- By all means.

Let me find m'beach gear.... -goes digging in storage-

..Ah, s'that's where that is... Huh. Yeah. Not unless we get t'use the cannon on 'em...

I know, the hell is he thinkin'? Breaking Tseng's fax machine with all his delivery ads! >>;;;

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:08 pm
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

Should be some around here somewhere. Cloud did deliver earlier. Don't tell me the left over drank it ALL.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

Should be some around here somewhere. Cloud did deliver earlier. Don't tell me the left over drank it ALL.

Ughhhhhhhhh you mean Kadaj? Someone should throw him head first into a lake to make him sober.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 pm
TurkReno

-Face palms once again- Er...I'm not gonna go exploring the boss' 'deep dark holes'. There's just t'much wrong with that. If y'wanna beat 'em at his own game... -Elaborately bows show-man style- By all means.

..Ah, s'that's where that is... Huh. Yeah. Not unless we get t'use the cannon on 'em...

I know, the hell is he thinkin'? Breaking Tseng's fax machine with all his delivery ads! >>;;;

... *sigh * I have no comment, only get your hands from your face if you're gonna fly me or i will have to find that delivery boy... or just bum around my place... What's the fun in that?  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:19 pm
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

Ughhhhhhhhh you mean Kadaj? Someone should throw him head first into a lake to make him sober.

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:20 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

... *sigh * I have no comment, only get your hands from your face if you're gonna fly me or i will have to find that delivery boy... or just bum around my place... What's the fun in that?

...Never hear the expression flyin' blind?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:32 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
-Roasts marshmallows-
S'MORES TIME!

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

Hey hey, I can kick butt too you know. Let me throw him in the lake. It'd be my pleasure -gives stick with flaming marshmallow-  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:37 pm
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

Hey hey, I can kick butt too you know. Let me throw him in the lake. It'd be my pleasure -gives stick with flaming marshmallow-

-takes the stick- Hey, I'm not gonna hold y'back. By all means, throw 'em good!
-blows out marshmallow and eats it.- S'wanna come t'the beach with 'Lena and me? She's conned me int' goin'. =D We can scout for good places t'hide the left over.

Hm...maybe we can get a professional's opinion.

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV
-Drags another innocent bystander into the fray.- I hear y'camp a lot. Know of any good ways to trap? >D

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:46 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

-blows out marshmallow and eats it.- S'wanna come t'the beach with 'Lena and me? She's conned me int' goin'. =D We can scout for good places t'hide the left over.

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV
-Drags another innocent bystander into the fray.- I hear y'camp a lot. Know of any good ways to trap? >D

The beach! Yeeeeeeeeeeah I love the beach. Nothing like soaking up the sun and riding those waves. -grins-

Maybe there is like a cave or something, beaches always got secret caves and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 pm
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

The beach! Yeeeeeeeeeeah I love the beach. Nothing like soaking up the sun and riding those waves. -grins-

Maybe there is like a cave or something, beaches always got secret caves and stuff like that.

Hmm... we could. Yes, this might work. Now, how do we get him in the water?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
TurkReno

I'm in!
How 'bout you, 'Lena?

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

Hmm... we could. Yes, this might work. Now, how do we get him in the water?

Leave that to me. With my good looks, who can resist chasing after a cute girl? -wink-  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:41 am
TurkReno
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
Aw, boss y'DO gotta heart. I'll buy y'a bottle of somethin' good.

I swear to Shiva it better not be lube.

Nah. Concentrated liquid flower smell in a bottle, boss. Keeps left overs away. Though probably should get y'some of that holy water stuff in a bottle t'...just in case...

So in other words, you bought me perfume?

( I love the beach vacation avatars, lol. Hilarious stuff happened while I was offline. xD )

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:53 am
Little Kadaj
U DUN TELL THE RUM PRINCESS WAT TO DO
DA RUM PRINCESS TELLS YOU

The rum princess needs to settle down before he gets tossed off another rooftop.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games