Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico took a swipe

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico felt the snitch in his hand and lit up as much as his hair was "I GOT THE SNITCH!!!" he shouted so happy!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

Rhydian hurried on to the field. It was the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff match this week. And Merlin, did he hope to have better luck than the Puff's last game. It had lasted all throughout the day--he left around lunch time--but had heard that the game played well into the night. He wasn't sure if he believed that though. He hardly believed all the talk when they said the game ended on a tie, not until his sister confirmed the truth. Oh well, that just meant the lions were one step closer to the quidditch cup.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Gryffindor Chaser
AC: 16
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
Mods: +4 to scoring +2 steal
Roll:
Skills: NF, DD, GA,
╚═════════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:03 pm
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady figured that at the very least their game probably wouldn't go on for hours, since they didn't have the shite luck of having two newbie seekers up against each other, like Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Well, Chelsea was young, but not that young. She started her stretches, nodding to Rhydian.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
Never comprehending the race has long gone bye

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip walked onto the pitch, ready to play although he remembered their last game as if it happened yesterday. That one went on for way too damn long, and even though he ended up being way too tired to make any decent hits towards the end, he was grateful that he hadn't been hit by his own bludger.

Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher hoped this game didn't last as long as the last one. Granted, he'd not really done much for the last one, but all the other players had definitely worn themselves out. They'd even called the game with no victor, which was something Sher had never seen happen before. It basically meant there was a slim chance of either house winning the cup, which sucked. But, nothing much could be done about it, so they had to just carry on, he supposed.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                                  Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                                  Lives:

Final Roll #
                                                  Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Watch out, world, I'm grown now
It's about to go down
My heart beatin' so loud
Mama, look, I'm grown now
I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
I've been up since yesterday

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Lena sprinted out onto the pitch, trying to psych herself up for the game. She was a little afraid they were going to spend hours in the air again watching the seekers struggle. But the power of positive thinking, right? With that in mind she began her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
Like, who am I gonna be today?
Tell your homeboy what's good
I'm tryna fit in your hood
Got the weight of the world on me
But no regrets, this is what I say

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui ented hoping this game was shorter Shui had been wiped out and hungry. He had a helped the poor Ravenclaw seeker hobble off the pitch as their beater could only help so well. Sure they had been opponents but still, Shui didn't like seeing a classmate hurt so. He hoped to get some goals this time

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor/Hufflepuff Teams
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can win!

London hurried out onto the pitch, feeling bad for running behind. Once out, he looked over to see if his sister was there. It was conflicting to match up against Lia, especially since he was Beater and she was Seeker. He normally aimed for Seekers, but would he be able to do so when it was his baby sister on the other end? No... he couldn't lose his gall now. He had to step up, and if that meant hitting Lia, he'd have to do it. The win was important... and they could always heal her later.... right?

null

Red Team Beater
Modifiers: +8 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:38 pm
This is a public service announcement
This is only a test
Emergency evacuation protest
May impair your ability to operate machinery
Can't quite tell just what it means to me

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack walked out to the pitch with his broom and bat geared up for the game and hoping that it didn't go on forever like the Puff's last game. He jogged over to Londy to stretch alongside him.

Quote:

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Hit, +8 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Don't you talk to strangers
Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker
Warning, live without warning
I say a warning, live without warning
Without, Alright

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia still felt slightly despondent from the last game where no matter how much she tried was capture the snitch. Hopefully this game she could do like Nico had done and capture it rather quickly to get back her lost dignity.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:43 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili felt emboldened in this new game knowing that the last game wasn't the fault of any one person; both seekers were rather inexperienced and no matter what the chasers or beaters could do, if neither could capture the snitch the rest was unimportant. Still, she'd made sure to give her team a congratulatory speech then and hoped they still took her words to heart.

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Mama said
                                                  It's uphill for oddities
                                                  Stranger crusaders
                                                  Ain't ever wannabes
                                                  The weird and the novelties
                                                  Don't ever change
                                                  We wanted everything, wanted everything

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach waited for the rest of the team to show up. Hopefully they didn't play as long as Hufflepuff did last game. That game seemed to go on forever. He just was confident that they could do well and end the game before it went on for ages.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here's to a good, short game this time!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mama said, don't give up, it's a little complicated
                                                  All tied up, no more love and I'd hate to see you waiting
                                                  They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me
                                                  So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall wasn't too sure how she(?) was going to feel about this. On the one hand, she(?) believed in being a team player, and wanted to do whatever she(?) could to help the team win. On the other hand, she(?) didn't usually play keeper. She(?) didn't think she'd(?) be bad at it, exactly, but there was a distinct lack of confidence. She(?) was going to do her(?) best, though. Hopefully the team performed well. Hufflepuff had already technically lost one game (well, it'd been called, but no points were scored so that was basically like losing), but their senior seeker wasn't available today, so it was a toss up on whether or not they'd win. She(?) was going to hope for the best, though.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATER KEEPERxxx
                                                  Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+3 to Bludger Hits) (+1 to Blocking)
                                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Action
                                                  Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve was confused as to why she had to play when Chelsea was supposed to be the seeker. However, she had been asked to take the seeker position for this game, which yay, she was in a game, but she had to wonder what happened. In any case, Eve wasn't going to complain, and was just waiting for the game to start.

Seeker
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +5 Spotting +1, Catching +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so confused right now...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games