Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keri nods and makes her away from the bulk of the pae in the direction Shansa had motioned "Everypae in my family is so much better at this leg thing that me" she tells Shansa looking towards the female. "Is it always a slow process? Do you know?" She was glad to be away from the crowds a bitbut not so far that they were outside the party. Lifting a hand Keri pushed her long bangs out of her face, she honestly didn't see the importance of the standing and walking like the rest of her family.

shadica
Shansa

Payne munched on the chocolate she had been given, she felt a rush of warmth move through her and set the plate aside that she was still holding. She was about to speak to the pae who had been flirting with her but suddenly she? rushed away. "Well fine then" she mumbles after the yummy looking pae disappeared, she looked around her eyes landing on a fawn across the room. "Now there is a real man" she says in a near predatory growl. She made haste and sidled up right next to him lifting a hand and ran it along the edge of one of the antlers towards his face "Hello sexy" she says trying to sound seductive towards this handsome male.

DaemonGabrielle
Haku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm
Haku was tartled when a...cat? Thing was suddenly next to him. My goddess, did he smell like fish? When she reached out to touch his antler, he flinched a little. She. Was. Touching. Him. My goddess, was nothing sacred?

Handsome? Surely she meant some pther pae. He quickly ttried to glance around but was stopped by her hand on his antler. Oh word. This situation was getting trickier by the second.

"Erm. Excuse me miss..." he interupted her. He also slid a small fraction away and Joe closer to him. "I believe you...er...have the wrong pae?"

Would she eat his baby, like them smaller ones tried to? One never knew on this god forsaken island...
shadica
ignore the frump. Flirt ur tail off woth him

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:17 pm
Pū growled. They seem to be misunderstanding her. So she tried english. Relying on her sparse english vocab, she growled out "Need. Death. You give?" She asked, pointing avidly at the spear.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
kindly quote baliel or nicky caise i forget who else she's talking to. Thank u

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 56 ... 17!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image

Phaenna was the first of the siblings to make her appearance out in the ballroom. To be honest, she was a little bit nervous having a bow tie back on her neck. Considering the last time she hand one of these one they all got mind controlled by Eris and she nearly impaled a few of mother's guests...Water under the bridge right?

She wasn't about to question mother rules either way and mother wanted a bit more love from these guests right now. Easy enough but of course they needed some more physical contact. Nothing got the blood flowing quiet like a wrestling match. The silver Grace got her bow and arrow and let one fly into the crowd.

DaemonGabrielle
Pelagious has been hit with Phaenna's arrow and wants to wrestle playfully with the next pae he sees...Run Pothos!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:22 pm
Yipes squealed as he felt the earth leave his hooves. Good goddess, he was flying!!! Completely oblivious to the large golden bird carrying him, he began to flap his wings and caw.

This was true transcendence!! He had waved goodbye to the others and set off for a new distant land. "If only Allouette could see me now!! " he hollared, followed by a nother brackish caw.

Waot, how did one steer when flying?
EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 pm

His moving away didn't stop Payne, in fact she moved with him turning so her chest was against his arm, her one hand moving to grope his butt. Her other hand finished with the little tree-antler atop his head ran through his hair and was now her fingers were 'walking' along his cheekbone towards his chin. "No sexy pae I mean you" she purrs right up close to his ear she added a playful little growl to the end of her words "Where you been all my life handsome..."

DaemonGabrielle
Haku *is laughing butt off at this... sry Haku....

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:56 pm
shicala
forgive me for quoting the wrong person

Haku was stunned. He had never had such a...molesting encounter before. Who did she... He made a face that looked like someone had grown a third arm right before him. ((O_O)) she touched his butt. SHE TOUCHED HIS....

Omg, her hands were EVERYWHERE.

He was in shock. He had never been rightly molested. He felt like...a turkey getting spruced up for a feast. Then she was purring in his ears...

Having quite his limit, he suddenly sat up straight and gave her a very large stink eye. "Madame, that is qyuite enough! I am not a calla lily waiting to be cross bred. There are rules of etiquette that must be followed!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image
Rather than responding at Jean's initial prompting, her eyes narrowed further as she reached to grab a strawberry and place it against her lips, her fingers holding it there before pushing it into her mouth.

This had BETTER be good.

Her eyes lazily glossed over the entirety of his form, disinterest evident in them. His body was so flushed he could have been a female in heat; perhaps he wasn't much different.

Much too troublesome to deal with.

Rolling her eyes, she simply looked away from him with a huff. "It's none of your concern." Hopefully he would get the hint and leave him alone; at least, he would if he didn't want to end up like the previous male.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
[Balcony] Saira -> Jean

User Image
As Wellspring quietly followed was pulled along behind her, his downcast eyes drifted towards the unusual swaying of her rear end. What was-- oh, that's right, she had a tail to match those ears of hers. He'd almost forgotten. The way it swished reminded him of his extended family: of Ranuin and Ayala. They had similar features, ones that none had seen before.

Perhaps there was something similar between her and those two? Something the faun and blood pae'il had in common?

It was certainly fun to watch it ruffle her fabric. If it was wagging in such a way, did that mean she was actually happy at this moment? Who of a right mind would find it pleasant at all to spend any amount of time with him? Was she so desperate? It wasn't as if she actually wanted to speak with him, he was just her go-to alternative, her backup.

Though if she kept up like that the back of her skirt would be up too...

"...What...?" he said as he noticed her talking had ended, his eyes quickly averting from her rear; oh spring shoots he hadn't been listening at all. "I'm sorry... Could you repeat that?"

Tartara Seabreeze
[General Hall] Wellspring -> Aurelia

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 1 and 56 ... 53!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:16 pm
Oh, there was Pheanna, her sister was always good at kicking things off. Ignoring the arrow that went flying, thank Venus mortals couldn't see those, Harmonia took the excuse to join the game herself. It was a shame that Phaenna was here in on respect, Harmonia didn't fire arrows and of all the people to see one would be the second best judge was here.

With a content sigh she turned and firmly kissed her beloved Champion, "I am sorry my love, I see someone I was supposed to speak to." Trailing her finger along his neck she offered the suggestion, "Why don't you get a snack for us, I'll be back shortly." Being unattached would have made this easier but shying from an event like this wasn't in her nature either.

Unwilling to terry longer, Harmonia distanced herself from Tristen reluctantly. As much as she wanted to go, she also wanted to stay. There was a contradiction in herself and her feelings.

Disappearing in to the crowd was far easier, a trick of the deities to be seen only if they wished to be allowed her to practically vanish.

On the second floor now, Harmonia retrieved her bow and arrows. Taking a deep breath she pulled the bow back with pretty poor form and let loose. The arrow seemed to have a mind of its own, flying far off the wrong way to hit a pale yellow faun. Huh, that was not who she was aiming at but she hit a guest not a cherub so that was a victory.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia needed to sneak away for reasons ninja

Fea Line
Fluttershy has been hit with the arrow practically made for her!! Princess and the Frog moment go! She see woodland critters and believe the first Pae she sees is her Prince Charming.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image
It was probably a miracle that he'd been able to carry both of those drinks over to the pool, a feat that earned clapping from a couple of the nearby cherubs. Almost surprised she chose the blue drink, he was nevertheless pleased with sipping on his own.

It wasn't the first time he'd had something sweet, cool, and pink between his lips.

Ahem.

Laughing, he held out the lute a bit to better inspect it; he hadn't had time to do so back at the bar. For some reason, it seemed strangely familiar to him... He just couldn't quite place it. Regardless, he began to pick at a few of the strings, getting a better feel for the thing, before he was off and about strumming a nice little tune to compliment the orchestra's music.

"How do you like your concert for one~?"

Menelie
[Poolside (left)] Hjortur -> Kelebek

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm
This one was touched, there was no other word for it. At least the other harpy had one less crazy to deal with. That child of water was more than enough crazy for three pae.

Instead she took a dive towards the water and let go of the abducted faun right into a pool of water. At least it wasn't deep and the drop was far more gentle than he deserved. She couldn't add to the obvious head trauma.

DaemonGabrielle
Have a nice swim Yipes

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 54 ... 22!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image

A familiar curly black head popped up over a counter, blue gaze scanning the crowed. He knew he was here. He could sense it. Feel it almost. And this erote was doing his darn best to not be seen. However....mother's wishes...

Sighing, Pothos drew his bow, angled oddly over the counter top as he did his best to both aim into the crowed and remain unseen. It as an odd angle...and it kinda hurt his arms but a little pain was nothing if it meant that he'd go undetected.

He didn't even try to fight coming to these things anymore. There was no point, he'd just get dragged along anyways by his mother or by Himeros. So instead he devised another plan. Hide, shoot, run. In and out, done!

Taking aim, he let loose his arrow into the crowed!

It took off straight at first then curved downward, hitting a small pae with a mask....wait.... was that a tikicat? Why was her mask already frowning?!

DaemonGabrielle
Poor Pu has been shot by Pothos! She will have a yearning for the first Pae she sees, however, her love will not be returned! Oh noes :C

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm
Anteros' face lit up at her words, his grin getting wide. He couldn't complain to what his beautiful wife was hinting at! Gingerly he leaned in and kissed her cheek before whispering into her ear, “I'll look forward to the party's end then...”

He looked up at her words to catch sight of the other deity. He raised his hand slightly towards her in greeting before dropping it to his side again. He looked back at Yukiko, with a soft smile, “I'm glad you're able to get along with my family. If not, that would have made these parties, uh, interesting...” he chuckled slightly before taking up her hand in his.

“Let's get into the festivities then.” he said as he led her towards the dance floor. “It wouldn't be right if I didn't make you feel like you were Queen of the hour.” he tugged her gently so she'd roll into him, wrapping an arm around her waist with a playful wink.

Strawberri Stardust

---

Hymn slicked his hair back, tugging on the front of his white suite. He brushed off the sleeve as he made his way for the party hall. As one for splendor, he made sure that his new suite was adorned with a golden, sequence cape and matching shoes. He was dazzling, if he thought so himself.

He pushed open the grand doors, taking a pose with his wings outstretched, “Your entertainment has arrived!” he announced before taking to the air and slowly making his way towards the stage. As he did so, the light reflected off his sequence, dazzling up the place in golden specs.

He made it to the stage as the tiki orchestra started up another number. He joined in with a few hearty vocals, swaying those ever glamorous hips around the stage. Ah, he sure did enjoy these parties. He never got to perform for such a large and diverse group as this. He felt like he could really let loose! Have a wonderful time with his admirers!

That or he was full of himself, whichever.  
Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 53 ... 47!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm
At last, the opportunity to practice arrow flinging on live pae was upon her. Kleta enjoyed the excuse to participate in a different battle of sorts. Ah, the battle for hearts! It was certainly amusing to watch the pae worship each other.

Kleta finished wrapping her silky toga, and outfitted herself with her arrows and bow. A look of pride was on her face as she strolled into the party room. She wandered around for a while, identifying potential targets before she headed up into the balconies. These were the perfect spot for arrow flinging, she was certain that when mother had drawn up the blueprint for her party hall she had drawn up the balconies with this sort of event in mind. It was still up to debate whether or not Venus approved of them meddling with her guests.

The pae kept coming to her parties, despite the meddling of the erotes, so they surely liked the experience.

Kleta notched an arrow and shot a pae, and then loaded up another one to shoot his mate.

Tartara Seabreeze
Leif has been shot with Kleta's arrow. Her arrows induce hero worship in two pae for each other.

evilsilverdragon
Grendell has been shot with Kleta's arrow. Her arrows induce hero worship in two pae for each other.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 52 ... 10!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Another year, another shindig. At least, the weather here at the resort was nice...even if Himeros caught himself warily eying the 'help' from time to time. There were a lot of those little tiki things around. He didn't doubt Mother's power or anything, at least not aloud, but there were a lot of them to make all those neck ties for. If something were to go wrong...

As if on cue, a scream cut through the air and without thinking, the Erote had taken to wing. Dammit, he knew it was too good to be tru--

He was rather puzzled to find the source of the scream to be a pair of yellow Faunies in the lobby of the hotel. What the...? Okay, clearly no real emergency, even if one of them was attempting to use a chair as a hat. Or a shield. She was still pretty cute.

He forced himself to relax, and the sight of the other yellow Fauny certainly aided in that. Grinning, he shifted back to something more his normal state of mind, chiding himself quietly, Hey, not every year has to devolve into chaos, right? Something has to go right sometime?

Gliding down with a feathery rustle, the Erote landed behind the two Faunies and slid over to smoothly drape his arm over Lemon Hearts' shoulder. "Hello there, sweetness," he practically purred in her ear, grinning. "I didn't expect to see you here. This party just got a lot more fun. Who's your friend?" He shot the other Fauny a charming grin and a wink.

As much as he'd love to spend some time catching up with Lemon, he knew there was still quite a bit of work to do. "I suppose I should let you ladies get settled in first." He took Lemon's hand in his and gave it a kiss, shooting her a suggestive look at the same time. "I'd love to spend some...quality time together though. I've some things to do before then, but there is this party in a few days...save me a dance or three?"

Antidia
Lemon Hearts

Fea Line
Fluttershy

Party time! Time to cut loose! And loose a few arrows to liven up this place. It wasn't a Venus party until the Erote arrows filled the air! Himeros was eager to get to firing, if only so he could have more time left for his own pursuits later this evening...

Having watched the crowd for a while from a perch high above, Himeros decided some of these Pae could use a little push to get them going. You want something, go out and go for it! Drawing aim on a colorful, semi-aquatic young man below, Himeros let his arrow fly. Poor guy could use a little help, it seemed. No one should be so awkward at a party. Maybe he'd even get lucky...with Himeros' help, of course.

Daisicle
Wellspring has been hit by Himeros' Lust arrows! Himeros' golden arrows will cause Pae to feel lust for the first Pae'il they see after being pricked. They will have strong sexual desires that are not able to resist.
NOTE: Any Pae under the influence of one of his arrows will NOT rape another. It will be like Pepe le Pew, and he just simple won't give up until that lust and desire is sated.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games