Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:39 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur

I will produce the list of reasons after her first year of mentoring as give in her official termination:
1. The consumption of all of the school's pancakes causing a severe shortage of food supplies.
2. Convincing a class of Huntsman that grimm were nothing more than pets you could catch or ride.
3. Subsequently riding an Ursa onto the grounds to prove your point.
4. Inadvertently causing another food fight in the school cafeteria once again leading to a shortage of food supplies.
5. Allowing the students you were supervising to partake in dangerous activities including the following:
- Grimm riding
- Dust Bullet Ping Pong
- Playing "How Many Shocks Does it Take for Nora to Pick Up a Car"
- Golf with high-powered mallets
- Firing a cabbage indoors.
6. Distracting other instructors during their classes and abandoning your own classes by calling it "free study."

And the list goes on. XD
She was the wildest one. XD

thirtyspacechickens-go

Hm... so we can just assume that the second one he has right now is simply one that Taiyang either got him to match slightly or something he scavenged together himself. XD
Meanwhile, Yang's planning on making him the new her, lol.

I can see potential for fun though, especially if they cause trouble in town. The question is how much trouble can we get them into in a day? XD

I mean...riding a grimm sounds pretty fun,and its not like the electricity hurther,it was a nice little science experiment,plus grimm riding sounds like something Blitz would attempt

I mean, it definitely sounds fun. XD
I would totally do that if I could, lol.

Ikr?

Vacuo should have a rodeo that involves riding grimm. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

I will produce the list of reasons after her first year of mentoring as give in her official termination:
1. The consumption of all of the school's pancakes causing a severe shortage of food supplies.
2. Convincing a class of Huntsman that grimm were nothing more than pets you could catch or ride.
4. Inadvertently causing another food fight in the school cafeteria once again leading to a shortage of food supplies.
5. Allowing the students you were supervising to partake in dangerous activities including the following:
- Grimm riding
- Dust Bullet Ping Pong
6. Distracting other instructors during their classes and abandoning your own classes by calling it "free study."

And the list goes on. XD

Hm... so we can just assume that the second one he has right now is simply one that Taiyang either got him to match slightly or something he scavenged together himself. XD

I can see potential for fun though, especially if they cause trouble in town. The question is how much trouble can we get them into in a day? XD

I mean...riding a grimm sounds pretty fun,and its not like the electricity hurther,it was a nice little science experiment,plus grimm riding sounds like something Blitz would attempt

Ikr?

I keep looking over character profiles,and every time my first thought is ”How can i pound them into the ground” and i see at least one with a semblance Blitz could counter along with a bunch he would want to square off with  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

- Grimm riding
- Dust Bullet Ping Pong

And the list goes on. XD

Ikr?

I keep looking over character profiles,and every time my first thought is ”How can i pound them into the ground” and i see at least one with a semblance Blitz could counter along with a bunch he would want to square off with

I made Lyon's Semblance with only the idea of Jack Sparrowing away in mind. XD
Just the idea of doing incredibly dangerous and weird stuff and always having it go right appeals to me. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:47 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Ikr?

Just the idea of doing incredibly dangerous and weird stuff and always having it go right appeals to me. XD

Yea but the amount of people he could get killed with that semblance,he can’t even turn it off if i’m correct?  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:50 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Ikr?

Yea but the amount of people he could get killed with that semblance,he can’t even turn it off if i’m correct?

Exactly. It is the GREATEST curse ever. XD
He's literally fated to be lucky and outlive all of his friends, family, and loved ones. And if he's too close to them and fate flips a coin, it always chooses him. That's the trade-off for having miracle-level luck, everyone else gets screwed over.

At the same time though, it makes for FUN writing. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:52 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

He's literally fated to be lucky and outlive all of his friends, family, and loved ones. And if he's too close to them and fate flips a coin, it always chooses him. That's the trade-off for having miracle-level luck, everyone else gets screwed over.

Oh dear god,that’s actually like really frickin dark  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:59 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Yeah, if you read his bio then you realize how messed up it is. XD
Luck is a fickle thing. It also keeps him alive, regardless of whether he wants to live or not. The man's a walking curse that can pretty much get most jobs done at the expense of everyone around him. XD
For instance, someone fires a machine gun at him. Well, if he decides to reflect any of the bullets, granted the Probability Semblance will find a way to make them all miss, then those bullets then get affects by Probability as well and HAVE to hit something. So just blocking bullets can straight up kill a bystander by accident. Or, that could be the way he manages to not get hit. Some hapless person accidentally got in the way and was shot instead. His Semblance FINDS the one possibility that benefits him the most and makes it a reality, which can cause all sorts of bad stuff to happen outside of his control.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:16 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Luck is a fickle thing. It also keeps him alive, regardless of whether he wants to live or not. The man's a walking curse that can pretty much get most jobs done at the expense of everyone around him. XD
For instance, someone fires a machine gun at him. Well, if he decides to reflect any of the bullets, granted the Probability Semblance will find a way to make them all miss, then those bullets then get affects by Probability as well and HAVE to hit something. So just blocking bullets can straight up kill a bystander by accident. Or, that could be the way he manages to not get hit. Some hapless person accidentally got in the way and was shot instead. His Semblance FINDS the one possibility that benefits him the most and makes it a reality, which can cause all sorts of bad stuff to happen outside of his control.

What if the bystander can block the bullets as well and they do block the bullets  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:28 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

What if the bystander can block the bullets as well and they do block the bullets

I guess good for them? XD
The bullets won't do anything as long as they don't ricochet at him. His Semblance only affects things that affect him. He doesn't make rocks fall that people cross because it'd benefit him. He CAN walk across entirely unstable rocks which LEADS people to believe the rocks are stable. Thus they end up getting caught in whatever rockslide happens.

In his bio he ran across a bridge that COULD snap. He, however, miraculous managed to get far enough across it before it did to grab the ledge of the cliff. While this seemed like a thing that did not match up, the grimm could no longer get to them because the bridge was gone, ergo good luck. His sister, if she had held on to him, would have dragged them both to their death, so luck caused her grip to slip. It has a way of doing bad things by accident, but not because of him directly. ^^

In other words, his power only affects what affects him. The result, however, can lead to bad things or the result can BE bad things to other people. If he's looking for someone, he always finds them because of probability being a sure thing. If he throws something at someone, it will hit them in some way, as in they can block it since it technically hit them. Or if they dodge it, it'll ricochet back at them by chance.

It's also the reason for his overconfident nature in a fight. The bad part is, that it does nothing for his teammates, and he often finds himself forgetting that they're not as fortunate as him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:25 pm
Rengato

should yang give the commencement speech? c; she can talk
        after oz and glynda? i'm about to start typing up her post but
        am not sure what to do with her. and i imagine her giving the
        beginning of the year speech would be entertaining lmao <33

also, yeah that works, he could have even upgraded yang's to
        make it look however he wanted~ she would be happy that her
        gauntlet would still get some use, not just sitting aside anymore.
        but yes definitely the potential for fun. ESPECIALLY imagine if
        they get into an actual battle together. omg i can see them tag-
        teaming so well against a couple ursa xD

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:26 pm
Hmmm, What to do to do? I cant decide what kind of character to play, is there a role somebody needs filled?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm
TheVikingWay
Hmmm, What to do to do? I cant decide what kind of character to play, is there a role somebody needs filled?

Uhm...I think there's a team at both Atlas and Beacon that need members.
There aren't a whole lot of professors or canon characters being filled quite yet, and we don't have a ton of adult hunters either, so I mean, it's honestly whatever you wanna do^w^

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:36 pm
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay

Uhm...I think there's a team at both Atlas and Beacon that need members.
There aren't a whole lot of professors or canon characters being filled quite yet, and we don't have a ton of adult hunters either, so I mean, it's honestly whatever you wanna do^w^

But thats so many options! D: how can I possibly decide?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:37 pm
TheVikingWay

we could always use more atlas people c; or canon mentors!

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:38 pm
TheVikingWay
But thats so many options! D: how can I possibly decide?

make multiple characters like me muahahaha

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games