Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

She was glad that this was enough space for Erik but she was still slightly worried that it was not good enough in some way. Lily took another look around the room to make sure there was nothing that could get in the way or harm Erik though there was nothing. The change in Eriks breathing got Lilys attention. He warned her not to touch him and that there was nothing she or he could do to help that was about to come. This not only worried her but pained her at the fact there was nothing anyone could do about it.

As the young man walked up to her and handed the small vial she looked at it to see herbs inside. " Herbs?" She asked as she did not understand how herbs and water could chase a wolf off but her question was soon answered. " That really works?" One of the books she got talked a little bit about wolfs bane but not a whole lot. Most of her reading lead to silver bullets or anything silver really. Her eyes were soon on Erik once more when she heard the groan from Erik and she was about to reach out to him when he backed away but she stopped herself. There was nothing she could do and she knew that. " Yes I understand." The frail figure said with a nod as she held onto the vial tightly. Every breath, every step and creak Erik took made Lily more nervous to what was about to come. She didn't run though and she was not planning on it.

(ooc: Aaaaaaaah!!! )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:21 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The tall man cracked his neck as he paced in the apartment. His senses were heightening with every breath, and he couldn't help but note the nervous taint on Lily's sweet scent. He looked over to Lily and gave a half smile, "It's okay. I'm fine...Don't be nervous." He said in an attempt to assuage her concerns. However he still spoke in that dark gruff voice, which probably didn't help.

XXXX Erik rolled his shoulders a bit before feeling the itch on his back. He let out a low growl before shuffling out of his shoes and socks tossing them into the corner by the door. Another swift movement and his shirt peeled off, and joined his other garb. He growled lowly in the back of his throat as he paused in his pacing. For a moment the scared man stood breathing deeply he looked to the ground before he let out a groan and one could hear his a loud crack. The change had begun. The young man's arms jerked as the bones extended, he clenched his jaw, but still growls escaped his throat. All the while fur began sprouting from his skin. For a moment things happened slowly and then all at once. He kept his head low as he completed the change. When bright blue eyes looked back to Lily, they were the eyes of a wolf. Denim pants slipped from the wolf's hind legs to the floor as the large wolf cocked his head to the side before taking a few steps towards the young girl. The young wolf kept a careful stare on the young woman, while his nose twitched detecting her scent. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: And 1 ! Big puppy..)  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX A blonde woman was having a rather fun time with a rowdy bunch of people. Moshing and the like, she always had more energy before a change. But as the moon rose she picked up a familiar scent, and shining green eyes caught bright blue ones. Maya frowned and her mood turned sour as she saw his arm linked with that humans. Once they passed on by Maya left, without paying her bill of course.

XXXX A quick stop at the motel and soon a yellow wolf was stalking the streets. Once she was outside and saw the full moon she let lose a loud howl, signalling a hunt. She growled, and moved on and god help any creature who crossed her path tonight. Her nose led her exactly to where her prey stayed. And within no time she was again in the same alley as the previous night, stalking the walkways. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:10 am

Lily Grey

The sound of bones cracking made the young woman flinch but she didn't move from her spot. When Erik looked up at her to assuage her with a half smile she nodded her head slowly. Even though his voice did not sound like him, it was still Erik.

Watching the young man growl in pain and toss his socks and shoes she really wondered if there way anything she could do to make things easier for Erik. Even if it was a little, she wanted to do something but the reality of it all was there was nothing. Even if they were out in the woods like he normally was during a change she couldn't do anything. For a moment Erik stopped moving and all could be heard was his heavy breathing. " E-Eri-" She stopped at the loud sound of a crack as the change had begun. Bones and joints extended, fur grew from his skin slowly. It was like in the movies but only it was not on screen as this was happening before Lily and in her apartment. Before she knew it, Erik had fully changed into the black wolf that saved her. Looking at the large creature before her, Lilys eyes widen at the sight. All that Erik had told her was true. There supernatural beings, there are werewolves and he was one of them. Her heart pounded but not from fear. She had been taking in a lot in the last passed couple of days and she may have just reached her limit. As the black wolf started to walk towards her the frail woman slowly raised her hand out to the wolf. Her vision became blurry and she felt light headed. " Erik..." She muttered out before everything went blank and passed out and hitting the floor.

(ooc: I WANT TO HUG THE PUPPY! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Bright blue eyes watched the human woman. The large wolf could smell the change in her scent, and stayed where he stood watching her curiously. When she extended her hand he was willing to move forward, as he remembered her soft touch the night before. But then she slumped to the ground. The wolf moved toward her and sniffed at her head, not scenting disease or death he was satisfied to wait. For once this beast was calm on a full moon, and that had everything to do with the sweet scent of the woman on the ground.

XXXX The black wolf whimpered at her unconscious form, gently nuzzling her face with his muzzle trying to wake her. When she didn't rouse the large wolf moved to begin scent marking her as part of his pack. His large heavy head brushed strongly against her own head and he licked her hair for a few moments. Once he was satisfied that she carried his scent the large wolf sat content in completing his small mission. While he was calm, he still had energy, and so he softly walked toward the window his claws tapping on the floor as he went. Bright eyes looked down to the concrete jungle before him. It was comically easy to find the blonde wolf stalking what the black wolf now considered his territory.
A low growl came from the young wolf, before subsiding. His bright eyes looked back to the young woman, that now would be considered pack. Instead of hunting the wolf would wait for her to wake. With little grace he padded until he lay beside her, his head beside her own as a huff of hair left him while he relaxed in her scent and presence.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: rofl .))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:11 am

Lily Grey

The frail woman was out cold and who could blame her? Within twenty four hours Lily had found out that supernatural creatures were real, that all this time she was not crazy and seeing things, her parents may have been killed by a vampire and that Erik was a werewolf and saw the change to prove it. It was a miracle that she did not pass out sooner from all of that and having a rough couple of night.

Almost two hours went by until the little flower started to wake. Her hand started to twitch a little before going into a light grip fist. A soft groan escaped her light pink lips as her stormy sea eyes fluttered opened. The smell and feeling of animal hair and drool lingered around her. At first all she saw was a black blur in front of her first but soon enough her vision cleared up and she saw the black wolfs face close to her. Remembering that she had passed out after his change she gave the large wolf a soft smile and rubbed the back of the wolfs ear. " Sorry... I didn't mean to pass out like that. Was I out long?" She asked quietly but soon realized she would not get a answer with words anyway.

(ooc: Sorry Lily, I am taking the Erik puppy! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:14 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX While she slowly gained consciousness the black wolf waited. Feeling her eyes on him he looked to her, meeting her with silence. Upon hearing her voice his tail began to sway from side to side showcasing his happiness at her wakefulness. However when her soft hand came to scratch behind his ear a low but happy rumble moved through him. After a moment of the scratching he moved to sniff at her face before giving another decisive lick over her face.

XXXX He stood from his spot stretched and gave a soft bark at the young woman before nudging her towards the couch in the small apartment. His bright eyes showed a sense of intelligence, that this was not just a wild beast. But the sudden shift in his stance to scratch at his ear with his hind legs still showed that the wild beast was still there ever present should one forget. Impatiently he nudged her once more in the direction of the couch, and as he was a large wolf it had some force behind it. But even in his nudging he scent marked her again and again. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: lol good luck I think Lily will put up a fight on that one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

Lily Grey

Lily could hear the large wolf tail wag against the floor. Her smile grew as the wolf showed signs of happiness through the wagging of his tail and rumble that went through the wolfs body. Lily kept scratching his ear as he seemed to enjoy it until the wolf shifted. She moved her hand away from his head before she got a big old wolf kiss. " H-Hey." She laughed before she rubbed her safe with the back of her hand.

Watching the wolf get up and stretch, she sat up and rubbed the side that she had fallen on when she passed out. " Shhh... Someone might hear you." This old building had thin walls and even if it was a light bark she did not want to risk it. Feeling the nudge she gave the black wolf before her a look before she was given another nudge that made her fall forward a little. " Alright, alright I get it." Slowly getting up and putting the small vial in her pocket, Lily sat down on the couch just as he wanted. " There. Happy?"

(ooc: I will fight her for the puppy! *A* )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Once Lily had made her way to the couch the wolf moved towards her and sniffed her stomach before nodding and being satisfied in his scent marking. Without much care for his placement he moved back to the window and let out another growl as he noticed the yellow she wolf prowling around. A predator so close to his territory made the wolf rather anxious. And so he explored.
He moved about the apartment acquainting himself with the kitchen and the bathroom both places which carried his human scent, calmed the wolf.

XXXX But as he made his way towards where Lily's scent was strongest, her bedroom, he picked up speed in his walking and bolted through. Inside he immediately jumped to the bed and began rolling on the bed flipping up on his back, trying his best to make sure his scent mingled. Pure primal instinct drove the animal as he strangely enough wiggled on the bed making a mess of the comforter. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: puppy's destroying things))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:27 am

Lily Grey

The young woman let out a sigh as she settled into the couch, feeling a little tired. Though that settle feeling went away when the large wolf came up to her and sniffed her stomach. She watched closely at the wolf as it nodded and walk off to the window. When he growled Lily sat up a bit and was about to look out the window as well. She figured Maya was out in the alley again but she did not want to stir up Erik in anyway so she stood put.

Lily kept her eyes on the wolf as he wondered around her small apartment. The old wooden flooring creaking at every movement and before Erik was a giant wolf the creaking was much louder then before. She hoped the person below her couldn't hear. When Erik started to make his way towards her bedroom she did not worry about it as the door was closed so she figured he would not be able to get in... She was wrong. The wolf picked up speed and bolted through her door. The sound of the door frame cracking along with her door echoed through her apartment. " E-Erik!" Getting up quickly, she ran into her bedroom to find the large wolf rolling in her bed. Lily's room was quite small. She had a old full size bed that was now creaking do to a giant wolf rolling in it, a dresser right beside the bed and a closet. All the walls were bare besides one. The wall across her bed was covered in sketches that Lily had done herself. Though when Erik bolted through the door it made a small gust of wind and blew some drawings off the wall. Quickly Lily picked up the fallen sketches before running over to her dresser and picking up a old stuffed horse she had since she was 1 and a photo frame that was a photo of her parents. She then put the items in the dresser and hoped to god that Erik wouldn't burst through this as well.

(ooc: Not a girls room! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The large black wolf had stilled on the bed when the human family came into the room. He stayed on the bed exposing his belly for a moment before flipping to cover his more vital points, while he didn't think her an enemy old habits were hard to overcome. He let out a bark at the woman while she ran about the room. As if to comment on her intrusion into her own room.

XXXX He quickly jumped from the bed, not minding the groans the floor gave in protest or the creaks the bed gave at the shift. He moved over to Lily in a quick movement and popped up on his hind legs to inspect the top of her dresser, as it captivated her attention. However with a quick sniff of the area he determined it of no importance to him. He returned his paws to the ground and sat there for a moment before his ears perked at a distant howl that could be heard outside. Hastily and without much care he moved out of the room taking his vigil at the window, that now persistent low level growl sounding in the wolf as he watched the outside world. The large wolf did not like another encroaching on his territory. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: no sense of shame. not an ounce.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:33 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX The yellow wolf had no problem detecting his human scent, but it shocked her to find his wolf scent coming from the apartment building. A she wolf like her was not something to take lightly as an enemy, and this human girl through her connection to Erik was making her one. Anger flooded the wolf she was never one to curb her anger or any emotion for that matter and so it ran through as she emitted a rage filled growl. The growl scared away any small creatures that would typically encounter in the alley.

XXXX The she wolf slowly made her way around the building, she could find no entry as of yet. But that didn't stop her prowling or her anger if anything it just made her angrier. Naturally she let out a howl, signalling the beginning of a hunt as she normally would. Typically any wolf would respond in kind but none reached her ears which enraged her even more. It's one thing to cast her aside, another to ignore her. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:54 am

Lily Grey

Lily looked around her bedroom once more to make sure that there was nothing else that he could get to that was of importance to her. The only other things in her room was the remaining drawings she had on her wall. All the drawings she had on the wall was sketches of landscape, people and objects that she found some kind of beauty in. She started to walk towards the wall when Erik left the bed and went to her dresser. " Erik don't!" She turned around in a flash and started making her way back to the dresser. Ready to pull him back if need be but she would not be able to as he was over twice the size of a normal wolf.

Thankfully the wolf did not do anything and went back to standing on four legs. Lily let out a sigh and rubbed her head. Maybe this was why her parents would not get her a dog when she was little. The wolf was off again when the sound of another wolf could be heard in the distant. Lily walked out of her room, taking note of her now broken door before going to the window where Erik was growling at. She glanced out the window to see that same large wolf go around the corner as if she was looking for a way to get in. Stepping away from the window she wondered what she should do. She didn't want Erik to leave and deal with Maya as he may get hurt and Lily did not want that. She also couldn't let Maya get into the building and have other people getting hurt. She ran her hand through her hair in frustration before taking a seat on the couch again.

(ooc: )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX With the calming human by his side the large wolf grew quiet with his growling. Without much fanfare he shoved his large head to her side reveling in her soothing scent. However his mind stayed focused on the wolf below, one being so close to his territory called him to action. When another howl cut through the night, his bright eyes searched to try and catch a glimpse of her.

XXXX He moved from Lily's side and moved to the front door his large paw batted at the handle and looked expectantly at the human woman. His look seemed to communicate that he was leaving, her choice to open the door or for him to break it. He would scare off the she wolf or incapacitate her. That was his goal for the night, for while she was intruder she was also pack and that complexity did not sit well with the beast. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: action here we come!))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 am

Lily Grey

Lily kept a hand through her hair as she sat on the couch and looked across her the room of her small apartment. She tried to think of what to do when she felt something being shoved into her side. Looking down to see her wolf prince she gave him a soft smile before putting her arm down and softly stroked the wolfs fur.

Though that calm moment did not last long as the wolf was on the move again. Lily remained seated in the couch until Erik started pawing at her door. " Shhh! Erik!" She said in a hush tone as she got up and walked over to the door. From all the noise he was making she was sure that she would get a complaint from someone. Reaching the door she looked at the door before looking at the wolf. She did not want him to go out there but she knew no matter how hard she tried Erik would find a way to get out. Frowning at the idea she let out a sigh and put her hand on the door. " You better come back to me in one piece you hear? Or I will never forgive you." She said looking right into the blue eyes of the wolf before opening the door.

(ooc: No Erik! DX )

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games