Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:35 pm
After hearing that he snapped back to reality. Shaking his head he looked to her. "Wait your telling me you want to do that with me?" He said point to her then back to himself. " I mean I have never done it before but I've heard it's important to women. So are you sure you want to do that with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Yes, it won't be now... But maybe when we can get our own place...", she mused. As she blushed as well and moved her head back to his chest.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:14 pm
Blushing harder then he has ever done in his life he laid there with her on his chest. Then he chuckled to himself. " Made someone I know owes someone else fifty gold." He said more to himself then to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes. Only to keep rubbing his chest. Now she looked at him
"And I have some jewels that I can sell."

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:53 pm
" So when we get out of here you want to find a place of our own? Some where were no one will bother us." He asked her remembering some beautiful landscapes that he has seen in his travels that would make the perfect spot for their home. " There is a spot I know that I think you would love."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"
Basically, and I have never really been top side for to long. And I would like to see it of course."
She said. Before moving up to peck his lips again.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

time skip to them running away?  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm
He turned the peck into a long kiss. " One day I will show it to you."

After that time went by quickly for them. Not much happened. The occasional joke, sparing and make out sessions were all that took up their time. Of course if she asked him for a story he would tell her one. But they were still only his beginning adventures, nothing to big happened in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:34 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

It had been about two weeks if not longer since that night. Of course she taught him to cook every so often. Though she was just done cooking breakfast this morning. Of course she started to make their plates.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:46 pm
He walked out of the bath after just finishing washing off from his daily routine and got the scent of breakfast. He walked into the kitchen with only his pants on with a towel over his head drying off his hair. " Breakfast smells great like always." He said just before kissing her and helping with anything else that needed to be done before they ate their food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:57 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing him leaving the bathroom. Of course kissed him back and had him pour the mead. Now once breakfast was served they ate and happily talked.

Of course she remembered what was going on beyond the walls of their fancy prison. But she wanted to just leave and enjoy simple times with him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:03 pm
Once breakfast was finished he went to get dressed then came back out. " So what do you want to do today? We can do nothing. Or we could do nothing. Oh I know we can do nothing that one is my favorite. " He said in a jokingly sarcastic tone,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She was washing the dishes and glanced back at him. Smiling she dried off her hands and gone over to him.

"Or we could just relax and enjoy each other's company. I know it's maddening in here. But until we have to run, let's stay here." she said only to put her hands on his waist.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 pm
" I always enjoy your company." Leaning he went to kiss her. " As long as I'm with you I can bare it in here." He said as he broke the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:54 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing this only to kiss him back. Once the kiss broke she kept smiling with her eyes closed. "Thank you my Grim."

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 pm
He let her go and went to sit on the couch. " You know at first I hated that name. But it eventually grew on me . Even more so now that its coming from you."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games