Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:43 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Eliana
Link to Teepee: teepee

What scares you the most? "My family staying broken... I'm so scared my mother and sister will never let each other back in to each other's lives."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I-I've been trying to help them get close to each other. Some days I second guess my self, b-but I really hope that it'll work."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "S-sometimes... I'm always afraid of things, a-and I can't really stand up to my mother... M-my sister probably thinks I'm w-weak."

----------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

What scares you the most? "Someone harming my family. I fear losing them more than anything."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "It is... a challenging concept to overcome. I can try and strengthen myself as much as I want to try and protect them from physical harm, but even then I could always make a mistake or someone stronger than I could come along. And sometimes words can cut like blades and even with all the love and support I can offer, my family could still feel the psychological cuts from careless insults."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No. I think feeling fear makes you stronger. Feeling fear encourages you to better yourself, to try and protect or stop that which you fear most. I think those who tell themselves they don't feel fear are all more the weaker."

Participating Soquili: Berith

What scares you the most? "Oooh, hm... I've never really thought about that before. I guess snakes are pretty scary? I wouldn't want to get bitten by a venomous one."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I haven't really. It's not very easy to find many snakes where I am and I think my father would find me foolish if I tried to spend any time with snakes.... Actually, I don't think he'd let me near any snakes, now that I think about it!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "What an odd question! I suppose it doesn't, but I think you feel weak when you do feel fear. It can't really be helped."

Participating Soquili: Brandnetel

What scares you the most? "Someone taking advantage of my sister Brinley."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I stay by her side when she's not with my mothers. She's too sweet and trusting. I don't want to let anyone who could hurt her near her."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No. I don't."

Participating Soquili: Lona

What scares you the most? "My family finding me and bringing me back to my home."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I don't believe it's a fear that can be overcome. I can hope that they don't find me, but I'm sure they've heard of where I am and are making plans to have me return to them."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No, I don't. Fear is natural and we are all inclined to feel it every now and then."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:38 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: boop

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Sometimes! Usually on my familiar, Tulio! I don't think anything could get past my dear, Oma!"

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Enter Tulio, a cockatoo who is usually blue and white, but now all his white feathers are PINK!"She poured berry juice into my usually bathing pool... When I was in it!" Thalia is seen in the corner, snickering under her own wing.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Enter Thalia, whose entire body is dark purple! She doesn't look amused, yet Tulio looks triumphant. "I... I don't even know how this happened."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Every once in a while, sure."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I'd certainly like to think so!"

What's your idea of a fun time? "Staying at home with my loved ones and spending time with them!"

----------------------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Of course not! Pranks are not fun!" Rosalyn looks scandalized at the notion.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I haven't! Ever! Not once! Hmph!"

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Bracken once put pollen in with my greens... I was sneezing all day. He said he didn't mean to and he teared up too, but I can't help wondering if he meant it or not..."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "No!"

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I'm perfectly fine with telling jokes or making puns, but just because you play a prank does not mean you have a good sense of humor!"

What's your idea of a fun time? "Quiet time with my loved ones."

---------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Savannah

Do you play tricks on April Fools? The mare grins. "Naturally."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "Oh man, so this year, I told Ace that I found her favorite sort of truffles and I put them in this lovely leaf bundle and told her to dig in, but really, there were these bitter tasting berries inside!" Savannah looks impressed. "Thing is, Ace can handle anything. She just went on eating. She was bummed that there weren't any truffles though... So, I guess that was something?"

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Savannah tosses her mane. "Oh, no one dares prank me, cause they know they'll get it right back at them tenfold."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Savannah grins and looks a little maniacal in the process. "Of course!"

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Oh yeah, definitely."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Running around, making people laugh... Seeing Tove smile."

------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Just her wandering around and giving me heart attacks when I think I've lost her is enough to count as a trick... And she doesn't just do it on April Fools either! It's constant! Please send help!" Cries Ellie's familiar, Val.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Ellie was too distracted by a butterfly to hear the question. She begins to wander off. "Eleanor, no, no! Stay put!"

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Dunno."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Guess so. Wait, what's a prank again?"

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Well, I love to laugh! Does that count?"

What's your idea of a fun time? "Going wherever the wind takes me!" "Why me..."

------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Not really my scene. That would involve... Interacting with others."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I was born."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "My parents got together and had me. What a joke." She snorts.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "No."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "No."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Finally finding my folks and giving them an earful."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Enqueri
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315&page=1

Do you play tricks on April Fools? No. But Shaman on the other hand *looks over to his partner with a raised eyebrow*

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Um, well I haven't played a prank.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Someone, not naming names here *eyes Shaman* Thought it would be funny to have POISON IVY lying around the house and have it wrapped up like a present.
I was itchy.
For weeks.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Meh, not really if I'm being honest.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? I like to think I do

What's your idea of a fun time? Running or exercising. Have to build up the muscle. And of course being with my Shaman.

====================

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Shaman
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315&page=1

Do you play tricks on April Fools? Ah man do I! Not a lot mind you.. or else I would be sleeping on the metaphorical couch. If you catch my drift *eyebrow wiggle* Mr Grumpyguts over there hates when I get him.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I have a few... Just like Enqueri said; the poison ivy which *looks over to enqueri to yell* WASN'T FOR HIM.
There was another time I covered myself full of mud and mimicked a mud monster. *snicker* Boy did I piss off a lot of creatures that day. Harmless fun you know?

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? I..... you know I can't really remember anything... yeah nothing comes to mind.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Yeah, I mean if it works out and no one gets hurt I'm okay with them.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Yup!

What's your idea of a fun time? I would have to saaaaaay going somewhere or being apart of something where I can learn new things.
Hanging around my mate too if always fun!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:43 pm
Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Edelweiss
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

Do you play tricks on April Fools?
Oh gosh no! That's so mean! But I so did!
What is the best prank you have ever pulled?
Well, one time I tripped my brother Brandnetel into a sticker bush! Mama had to pull out burrs for days!
What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you?
My goat buddy, Elwood, tricked me into running into a tree once. :c
Do you enjoy pranks in general?
As long as everyone has fun!
Would you say you have a good sense of humour?
I'm funnier than a usdia in a sweater!
What's your idea of a fun time?
I love everything, everything is always a fun time with me!
---
Participating Soquili: Svadilfari

I play tricks everyday.
Tricking a herd of usdias into a pit. Their little squeals sounded almost like pigs. >:3
No one would dare pull a prank on me.
All day, everyday. As long as I can watch.
Not particularly. Sometimes.
Picking on usdias. Making fun of mares.
---
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

No. I don't like playing tricks.
I've never pulled a prank. And like I said, I don't think I ever would.
Edelweiss once tricked me into walking into a puddle. It was horrific.
No, I'm not a fan of being made fun of or making fun of others.
I would like to think I do, but other's have said I have none.
Relaxing on the beach, listening to the waves. That's fun.
---
Participating Soquili: Ellessar

A true gentleman never would, but I certainly have.
I tricked a kalona into getting trapped in a thick briar, the wife and I were small enough to run right under, but that poor beast was stuck!
Well, I often end up pulling more pranks on myself. Like eating all the pastries, hoping for second breakfast, and finding none.
Good-natured ones yes, but mean ones no.
Oh, I have a delightful sense of humour.
Adventuring and meeting new creatures. That's a grand old time.
---
Participating Soquili: Rian Orome

Only fools play tricks.
If you're speaking of tricks during battles, I have pulled many. I would not think to pull a prank otherwise. They are unnecessary.
I I do not believe I have been pranked during my life time. And even if someone were to pull the wool over my eyes, I would not tell you...
We've gotten this far in the conversation, and yet you still ask this question. No.
Humour was not wasted on me.
I would have to say listening to Ellessar's stories. That is an adventure in itself.

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:57 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Mizu
Link to Teepee: XxX

Do you play tricks on April Fools? Standing in a stoic manner, " I find such games interest foals more. Personally I have never".

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Pausing a moment his mane seemed to move on its own or was that the breeze moving by, "Again I do not participate in these games".

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Snorting he looked outward in deep contemplation, "They took my sibling from me".

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "No" he replied with no hostility in his voice nor words.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Shaking his head, "I live only for my mistress and my family".

What's your idea of a fun time? "I wouldn't consider my life fun but if it is with my Ayelet or the children then I am content".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Orihalcum

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Oh yes" he responded with a shimmer in his eye, "It's always the ones that are off guard that respond the best".

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Grinning he laughed deeply, "Oh there has been so many since I was a foal. Best one was the honey Tirranna keeps in the teepee. Seriously, it got stuck in Levantine's mane for days". Thinking so hard about it he nearly collapsed from laughing too much.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Ha!" he answered, "No one gets the best of me! I'm the champ of making messes!"

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Duh" he responded drawing out the "uh" part of the word. "No one has ever really caught me in the middle of one but I love doing it... it's in my nature".

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Of course" he chuckled, "Who doesn't like seeing a honey getting stuck in my sister's mane sending them flying around like a scattered bird. Ha those are the best!"

What's your idea of a fun time? "Oh let's see..." he spoke with a bit of thought, "How about when a prank is successful and victim runs around like a scared baby. Those are the best"!

Participating Soquili: Amarintine

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "I'm not too familiar with this day but I do sometimes prank Aiden my familiar here.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "Hmm well there was a reef that I adventured in one time full of these sticky plants. I called him playfully and his tail got stuck leaving me to get him out of that mess".

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Being alone most of the time no one really ever gets to prank me".

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "I do" she answered softly, "but never to truly hurt someone like Aiden. The Ocean is a very big place. and it gets really lonely if no one is around".

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Of course" she responded, "in moderation of course".

What's your idea of a fun time? "Adventuring full of mystery and treasures!"

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Oh ho ho" he chortled looking toward his brother" oh yes!"

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Grinning he pondered momentarily, "The water shell! No seriously it was the most hilarious thing! See there was this crab that liked to spit water at anyone that got near the shell so I hid it in the sand. My brother comes along and digs it up only to get sprayed in his face. Ha he nearly toppled over his tail falling backwards".

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Oh I know" he laughed, "My brother hid when we were little and jumped out to scare me. I tumbled over my own tail rolling in the sand. What a brat!"

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Sure" long as I'm the one making them happen".

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Who doesn't? Seriously though if you can't laugh at something you did or yourself you need to rethink your goals in life".

What's your idea of a fun time? "Exploring and finding new things".

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "I tend to not participate in those types of things".

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I scared my brother when we were foals. Jumped right out of the shadow and watched him fall backwards. It seems mean but he didn't get hurt".

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Again when we were foals Cari used a water shell (spitting crab in a shell) to catch me off guard. It was really mean but I laughed in spite of myself".

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "As long as they are in good fun with no injuries" he responded with a soft smile, "then sure".

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Well my brother wins the award on this one but I can surely laugh about it".

What's your idea of a fun time? "Exploring with my brother of course" he responded with a laugh, "he's notoriously for getting us in trouble but, I don't really mind".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl
Link to Teepee: [x]

"I don't play tricks on April Fools just as an April Fools thing, if that's what you mean. My mate and I, and our kids, like to be goofy, so fun things are always happening!!"

".....I don't really know. I liked to hide from my kids when they were foals, and pretend I wasn't near them? It was funny...until they started to cry, and then I felt bad...."

"Leaving me!! It's not really a prank, but getting pregnant and then having the stallion leave me...it's just cruel..."

"When they're with the ones I love and they're fun, sure!!"

"I do now, thanks to my new life! I didn't before, I was kind of bitter towards life. But now that I'm content, yes!!!"

"A night away from the kids if ya know what I mean."

EDIT: I think with this & my April Raffle entry, she's FINALLY fully stated. This has been like.....7 years in the making lolz.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 pm
Owner's Name: Odet Amo
Participating Soquili: Sierra
Link to Teepee: X

"No, playing tricks isn't really my thing. Every time I've ever tried things just kinda backfired on me."

"I once added some spicy peppers to my daughters food, payback for a bad joke she played on me. Turns out she likes things really spicy..."

"When I was little my sisters left a bag of paint hanging above my favorite hiding place. When I ducked through the brush I knocked off the rope holding it up and was covered in red paint made from not so sweet smelling berry."

"Not really. They generally just seem mean spirited."

Would you say you have a good sense of humor?
"Well, no. I try not to let it show and just go with it."

Spending a nice day outside with the family.

-------------

Participating Soquili: Aurora

"Not really. I don't see many souls where I'm currently at. When I was little I did, but that seems forever ago now."

"When I was a foal I saw a stallion wonder into my cave, it was storming fairly badly outside. I moved around in the dark making moans and groins. It startled him so bad he ran right back out into the storm. Sometimes I wish he would have stayed..."

"I honestly have never had one pulled on me."

"I think I would."

"Yes, nothing really gets to me so I think I could shrug anything off."

"Watching the night sky."

-------------

Participating Soquili: Glimmer Glitch

"Why wait for April Fools? Today, tomorrow, last week were all great times to play tricks too! If anything I take April Fools day off. When else do people get a chance to make me the fool!"

"Oh my, where to begin. I painted the roses blue once and she had lots of threats to make that day."

"My brother, or at least I think it was my brother who did it. Sometimes it's hard to tell. But either way someone put licorice candy in my tea. Didn't mean to spit it back out all over the guests though..."

"Oh yeah! Why would you even need to ask that?"

"The best!"

"Lots of mismatched tea cups, lots of friends, tea and best of all cakes. Sweet cakes or meat cakes, they are all good to me."

-------------

Participating Soquili: Zareen Kohinoor

"Not generally. But I won't pass up the chance of an easy target."

"My mom loves flowers, big or small. When she was being a particular pain in my rump I picked her a collection of wild flowers. I dipped them in honey water and gave them to her. Didn't expect her to put them in her hair though. Bees were chasing her everywhere."

"I don't generally get pranks pulled on me. My mother tried to get me back once. She added an extremely spicy pepper to my dinner.
Man did it hurt to eat but I couldn't let her know that so I just ate it and kept telling her how delicious the food was."

"Yeah, I think there a great way to get your point across."

"Yes...well no. I like to dish it but I refuse to let others get to me."

"It sounds odd but fighting. I just love to pick a fight with people."

-------------

Participating Soquili: Salena

"I've been known to play a trick or two, if the moods right."

"When my sisters and I were little we use to get into it all the time. Sierra in particular was always an easy target. The best prank I ever pulled was after she wouldn't let me play hide and seek with Serafina and her.
I took some not so fresh red paint and hoisted it up in the tree line. When she ran to hide it fell all over her. It was great. Kinda stinky but great."

"Sierra use to tell me that the cave on top of the hill was hunted. We entered, after daring each other to do so and she took off screaming. Didn't realize she had doubled back until something hit my rump. I went flying out of that cave like a ghost was ridding me. Still gives me the willies to be in dark tight spaces."

"I do, I don't think it's healthy to be serious all the time. Pranks and joking around are great ways to let loose."

"Generally yeah. I do think some jokes can go too far and when they do I am not a fun mare to be around."

"Painting or making paint. It's both fun and relaxing."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 pm
Owner's Name: Malikztiah Ankhwave
Participating Soquili: Ini-Herit

"Tricks? Oh, no..I can't bring myself to do something like that

"Well um.. I haven't pulled any, so I don't think I could rightly say there was a.. best?"

"Oh.. oh my brother managed to convince me he had killed a rabbit. There was red all over his hooves even, but it was just berries. I refused to speak with him for a full week afterward."

"Not really, but I guess if there is a prank that's not cruel or frightening I might enjoy the gag better?"

"Probably not. I've been told that I don't know a joke when I see one, and I've told jokes before that earned silence in return."

"Oh, a nice night spent watching the stars? Spending time with Fee, that's always fun. Watching our foals grow up."

---

Owner's Name: Malikztiah Ankhwave
Participating Soquili: Edelweiss

"Hm, I haven't tried really. But it does seem like it could be fun!"

"I can't say I have a best one yet, but maybe next year I will!"

"I don't think there's been a bad prank pulled on me before. I think that would be mean, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes! I've seen others pulling pranks and jokes, and it does seem like a lot of fun. They all laughed over it when the joke was revealed."

"I think so? All of the jokes I know are all flower related, but that's alright isn't it?"

"Oh~! Walking through flowers! Visiting a bright, blooming garden with flowers, and bees, and butterflies all around. It's just fantastic!"

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "I do, I like to sneak up on my cousins and scare them. Then I make sure I can run away from them fast because they will bite me when I make them angry. "

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? " hmm when i was a foal i put a plant paste on my cousin Miyuki's hair. It gave her hair spots of red tint that took 3 weeks to fade away. She looked like a mushroom gone bad. Now I wouldn't prank her thus but then it was very funny. "

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Well my cousin Kukiko got angry over me dying her sisters mane. She stole my hair bell and attached it to a wolf which i had to track down for a month before it would return the bell to me in exchange for a scarf, smaller bell and a weeks worth of food. That wolf was a crafty creature and in the end it decided to bond with me since my manner entertained him .

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Every once in awhile so long as no one get's hurt.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? " I wouldn't say I have a good sense of humor but I appreciate the laughter of others and the joy in laughing. "

What's your idea of a fun time? Outracing my family during a hunt. Kukiko is a bit faster then me most of the time so when I'm able to outrun her the victory is especially sweet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Huan Qing
Link to Teepee: [X]

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Hm... sometimes I do. I think I did more tricks back when I was younger."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Huan tilts her head thinking. "The best prank would have to be.... when I tricked Pao Pao into thinking some seaweed was a horrible monster that was going to eat her."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "No one has really pulled a prank on me. I mean Pao Pao tried but ended up just spitting water at me."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Yeah in general. I don't like mean pranks anymore.... granted I never really liked them in the first place but... now I see how mean they really can be.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Huan nods. "Yeah I think I have a good sense of humor."

What's your idea of a fun time? "My idea of a fun time is spending time with Pao Pao or my daughters."

------------------

Participating Soquili: Llyr Yates

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Oh yeah I do! Tricks on April Fools is a given."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "My best prank would probably have to be when I got another pony, a land pony, to paint a rock to look like a pearl. Oh man the way the seathis went crazy over it was hilarious." He replies with a laugh, "They weren't too happy when they found out it was just a rock."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "The worst prank pulled on me was.... hm..." He tilts his head thinking, "I think when some other mer ended up getting an octopus to ink making the water dark and I ended up swimming into a rather awkward situation." He turns bright red and refuses to elaborate.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Yeah pranks can be fun as long as no one takes them too far."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I like to think so but some have said that I have more of a childish sense of humor."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Exploring and going on adventures! Making new friends is also a good time."

--------------------------------

Participating Soquili: K

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Wait... people play tricks on April Fools?! Why did no one tell me this?!"

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "No one told me about April Fools day so I've never pulled a prank on that day. Otherwise.... hm... you know I don't think I've ever really pulled a prank before."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "I don't know? I don't think anyone has pulled any pranks on me. I could be mistaken though."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "The idea of pranks sounds great! But I've never really put it into practice so I'll get back to you on that."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Definitely! I love jokes and anything funny."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Playing and just messing around. What else is there to having a fun time?"

-----------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Poecile Cheeseburger

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "You bet I do. I mean it's like a tradition to play tricks on that day. People have come to expect it from me and I can't disappoint them."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "The best prank..." He gets a bit of a dreamy look and begins to laugh, "Oh yeah that one definitely has to count but he really didn't like it." He pauses to look at you. "I swore an oath to never speak of that prank again so sorry but I can't tell ya what happened."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "No one pulls pranks on me. I can't figure out why though." He replies with a mischievous grin.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Oh yes I do. And anything else that might annoy or bother someone. Hehehehehehehehee"

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I think I have a great sense of humor but some people just can't see the brilliance of my humor."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Messing with Delilah or Jeremiah. It's so fun to rile them up."

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:20 pm
Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Kuwanyauma

Do you play tricks on April Fools? “Play tricks? That sounds a bit dangerous and an excuse to be needlessly cruel. No thank you; that is not for me.”

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? “Um, I really don’t pull pranks.”

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? “The worst right now is when someone said they wanted to play a game.”

Do you enjoy pranks in general? “Not really. I rather be honest and sincere than get a moment of amusement at someone else’s expense.”

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? “I would say so, yes.”

What's your idea of a fun time? “My idea of a fun time is anytime I can spend with someone I consider a friend and discovering something new. I love to learn more.”

Participating Soquili: Makya

Do you play tricks on April Fools? ”Absolutely! Who wouldn’t?” Beams.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? ”Let’s see.. Oh! I know! I told this mare to wait of me by this tree and then I left those lands. Still haven’t been back. Priceless!”

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? ”Someone said they were going to give me a kiss and to close my eyes. They pulled one of my feathers out instead!”

Do you enjoy pranks in general? ”Sure do! After all its all in good fun.”

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? ”I think I have the BEST sense of humor.” Winks

What's your idea of a fun time? ”ADVENTURE OF COURSE!”

Participating Soquili: Fleur

Do you play tricks on April Fools? ”I don’t like to play tricks but I do like seeing others enjoying themselves.”

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? ”I told a daisy that it was Monday but really it was Wednesday. It believed me!”

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? ”They told my the flowers were okay but they ate all of them. It was awful.”

Do you enjoy pranks in general? ”Not really. It is not for me.”

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? ”My mother thinks so and the flowers do too but I don’t know if anyone else understands me.”

What's your idea of a fun time? ”Being in the sun among all the beautiful flowers is the best.”

Participating Soquili: Aarón Juan de Pulso

Do you play tricks on April Fools? Smiles brightly but slowly shakes his head. “No.”

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? Chuckles a bit, “No pranks.”

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Blinks a little and tilts his head, “Someone pulled a prank on me?”

Do you enjoy pranks in general? ”They are fun to watch and fun to pull, so I am told.”

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? ”Sí, I think so.”

What's your idea of a fun time? ”Learning more about another soul and sharing in their warmth. Dancing is fun too.”

Participating Soquili: Samiel Norikous

Do you play tricks on April Fools? ”No I’m not a foal anymore.”

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? ”I haven’t pulled any pranks so none.”

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? ”They told me they found my birth parents. It wasn’t funny.”

Do you enjoy pranks in general? ”No. If you have time for pranks, there’s a missed opportunity somewhere.”

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? ”Eh, not really. My dad has a better one.”

What's your idea of a fun time? ”If I can I rather curl up with a good book or go exploring.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
“Not really. But, my friend Raiden loves them.”
“I helped Raiden trick Cedric into chasing after a bear one time.” She chuckles, “he got such a surprise.”
“Oh, that raven had me running for my life last year. Said he thought he saw a skin walker when we’re all alone. Almost broke my leg.” She frowns.
“Most of the time. Unless it’s something mean.”
“Yes.... but I guess most people would say that anyhow.” She smiles.
“Just having a good time. Playing games, hanging out with friends, and such.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Yes! Yes! Yes!” She pipes.
“Oh! Oh! I once pretended to be a giant and chased a little bunny around until they had to take a nap!” Eluna honestly says.
“I don’t know. I don’t like when they start laughing and I still don’t get the joke, though.”
“Yep! It’s fun!” She gushes.
“I think so… How can you tell?” She visibly ponders.
“Funtimes with my animal friends! Yay!”
Participating Soquili: Nexin
“Sure.” The mare simply states.
“I killed a human once,” she pauses for effect, “just kidding.”
“Pretending to be my friend,” sadness and anger washes over her face.
“No.” The mare is still reeling from the last question.
“I must have,” she pauses for effect again, “I’m still here.”
“Eating, sleeping, you know, only the good stuff.”
Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“Not really. I have once or twice for the experience, but it didn’t go well.”
“Neither of the pranks I attempted turned out well… I’d rather not talk about it.”
“Somebody thought it’d be hilarious to steal all my food one year. But I think I might’ve been simply robbed.”
“Well, as long as it’s a good natured trick, I’m up for it.”
“Of course. I love to be surprised. Put that way, I live for it.”
“Learning, exploring, trying new things. Novelty is my greatest pleasure.”
Participating Soquili: Zak
“Are you kidding me? I invented April fools!” The flutter is totally pumped.
“All of them. But you probably heard of the great pudding flood. All me baby.”
“Ha! I never fall for anything. I’m the pranking champion!”
“Seriously?” He looks disappointed that someone had the audacity to ask him that.
“The best, like most things.”
“Like sports, racing, competition and stuff, and pranking of course.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Tricks are not really my forte. However, I do pride myself on being an excellent sport and joke enthusiast."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I have only ever pulled one prank and it is not something that I speak of. It was not a bad occurrence, but I am a much better storyteller than prankster."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "The worst prank? I would say it is having my tail died a horrid shade of yellow. Not many seem to think me a good target for pranks."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "So long as nobody is hurt in the process, then I see them as great fun which brings about hearty laughter."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I have the BEST sense of humor!"

What's your idea of a fun time? "Sitting around in a group setting and exchanging tales of adventure. There is no better time to be had than that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "I do not. I am not a trickster sort."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I have never pulled one."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "Nobody has ever pulled a prank on me. Well, unless you count my son when he was a foal. He decided to hide from me when I called to him. Scared me half to death."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Not particularly. I am more interested in hearing a nice joke than witnessing a prank."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I believe so. But it truly depends on what is happening."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Stargazing under the full moon, in the peace and quiet of a sacred place, especially if it's that of a cemetery."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Naos Drekk

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Oh yes! But only small ones."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "Hmm, that would most likely be the one I pulled on my bonded. But...I uh...promised him I wouldn't tell anyone else unless he got to the tell the story first."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "I don't think anyone's tried a prank on me yet. If they have, then it either failed or I don't remember."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Very much so!"

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I would like to think so, yes."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Flirting with the ladies, of course!"

Participating Soquili: Atieno

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "No, I'm not the best at them."

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I...uh...don't have a best prank. The few I did pull were all rather bland."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "I'm pleased to say that nobody has ever pulled a prank on me."

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "Not particularly. I don't mind others performing them, but I do not enjoy the idea of being a target of one."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "Potentially. It depends on the definition of one's sense of humor though."

What's your idea of a fun time? "Flying on a calm night, under the brilliance of the stars and moon."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 pm
Owner's Name: Nashawryn
Participating Soquili: Bhaskara Glow
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you play tricks on April Fools? ...Maybe. I'm not telling.. *grins*

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I may have but they don't know it was me so I'm not giving any details! *winks*

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Haven't had one pulled on me.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Definitely!

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? The best!

What's your idea of a fun time? Gazing at a pretty mare and flirting with her.

Owner's Name: Nashawryn
Participating Soquili: Lady Blodeuyn Llewella
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you play tricks on April Fools? No!

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I refuse to play pranks.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? My brother chewed off the ends of my tail feathers once.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? No I don't, pranks are horrible.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Yes, I love hearing jokes!

What's your idea of a fun time? Exploring new areas!

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 pm
Participating Soquili: WenTian

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "Of course I'd much rather play the tricks than play the fool.'

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "My lizard tends to smoke and eat hallucinogenic substances. I played a prank on him and told him during one of his mind bending occurrences that he had sired offspring with a tree and the nearby rocks were his children. For some time he treated the tree and rocks with the respect he would accord to his family.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? Scarring me is a fun past time for my fam he light to jump out of bushes in front of me.

Do you enjoy pranks in general?" I do when it's good in nature and laughs are to be had."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? "I believe my eyes twinkle when I'm in humor . I'm told my eyes twinkle quite a bit so I believe I have a good sense of humor, " Wen Tian replied with a bit of a smile and coy smirk accompanying his words."

What's your idea of a fun time? Telling stories I love to share stories of my travels and to hear other share their stories.

Participating Soquili: Brair Rose

Do you play tricks on April Fools? Rarely and only with my sibling or fam.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I can't say i have a best prank my pranks tend to fail because I feel guilty and usual stop the prank.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? hmm my brother told me where i could find a purple rose . I wanted to get it for my sister and I did collect what my brother didn't tell me is I had to go though poison oak to get it. The sneak knew about the poison oak and laughed when i was itchy for a week.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Not really i tend to be the one that is pranked.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Yes I do, I love to laugh.

What's your idea of a fun time? Spending time with my mate and our fams.

Participating Soquili: LadyYsoldeMisae

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "I used to like playing tricks on my sister. She was bigger then me as a foal and she used to like to tease me but our brother often tried to protect me.'

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? " I made my sister think a certain rock could sharpen weapons she kept hitting her knives against the rock to they became dull and chipped. "

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? "My mate told me a soq was trapped in a pit by the side of a mountain when i got there i found a picnic spread out for me instead. He's so sweet. "

Do you enjoy pranks in general? Sometimes if they are funny and sweet.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? Yes I do

What's your idea of a fun time? Well i enjoyed being with my offspring when they were foals but now the are adults and they don't need me as much.

Participating Soquili: Mariposa

Do you play tricks on April Fools? "No I do not play tricks it seems like a foolish pastime. Energy should be spent on more practical pursuits. "

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? "I don't play pranks . My herd is a stern herd they would not be appreciated and would cause strife between members."

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? They haven't, many soq are afraid of me so no one has ever played a prank on me.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? "I do not they are a waste of time."

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? No

What's your idea of a fun time? "Being by myself so I can let my guard down and enjoy the beauty of my surroundings. "

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games