Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:42 pm
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Thank you for the answers. On a side note, you guys spelled Bunnelby wrong in the threads. .<~<.

Also, Specs....Could you possibly refer me to a list of trainer sprites? I can't find any suitable ones to have edited. >_<;  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:45 pm
Albino - Cedric
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Thank you for the answers. On a side note, you guys spelled Bunnelby wrong in the threads. .<~<.

Also, Specs....Could you possibly refer me to a list of trainer sprites? I can't find any suitable ones to have edited. >_<;

pffft. really?
Sorry, that's probably my bad. XD Thanks for pointing that out.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:53 pm
Albino - Cedric
Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Which threads? :0 Thanks for the heads up~

Sure! Bulbapedia is generally my Go-To for all the trainer sprites. They all of the generations and then some: Here. Hope that helps c:  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:44 am
I have a question regarding friendship and leveling up when it comes to pokemon.

Some pokemon like Azurill and Sylveon need to have specific friendship levels before they evolve, is there a rule you go by for this? Like... do I need 2 or 3 levels of friendship points before they can evolve? I know that you need 10 posts doing things with your pokemon to get closer to them to have this friendship level rise by 1 but... I haven't come across much more information on that, is there something I over looked or missed regarding this information? What friendship level would I need for Azurill to evolve into Marill?

Thanks.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:49 am
Razsminion
I have a question regarding friendship and leveling up when it comes to pokemon.

Some pokemon like Azurill and Sylveon need to have specific friendship levels before they evolve, is there a rule you go by for this? Like... do I need 2 or 3 levels of friendship points before they can evolve? I know that you need 10 posts doing things with your pokemon to get closer to them to have this friendship level rise by 1 but... I haven't come across much more information on that, is there something I over looked or missed regarding this information? What friendship level would I need for Azurill to evolve into Marill?

Thanks.

I believe the rule is 10 posts for 1 FP, and 5 FP is the max.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:26 pm
Razsminion

Thanks.

You need 3 fp for pokemon that evolve with friend points : ) And thank you for asking, if that's not up, we need to add it in >w> So thank you for bringing that to our attention!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:49 pm
So in the games when Aegislash uses Iron defense while in shield mode it raises its defense but when the it uses stance change the defence bonus becomes an attack bonus. Is that the same for the guild?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:02 pm
Vigilia

Hay do you know if we've done the contests halls yet vig ? I might need to have snow take on a gym or two here soon if not gonk Her pokemon are getting to that level here pretty soon.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:38 pm
Koukaze
So in the games when Aegislash uses Iron defense while in shield mode it raises its defense but when the it uses stance change the defence bonus becomes an attack bonus. Is that the same for the guild?

To put it simply, no. Aegislash's ability works a bit differently in the guild since pokemon here don't have "base stats" and so we made the ability itself work independently of it's stat buffs and reductions. If you use iron defense, it will boost Aegislash's defense whether it is in blade forme or shield forme, and will not switch when the forme is changed. Shield forme simply reduces the damage taken by 1/10, and attack forme boosts the total damage done by x1.1

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Hay do you know if we've done the contests halls yet vig ? I might need to have snow take on a gym or two here soon if not gonk Her pokemon are getting to that level here pretty soon.

I know this wasn't directed at me but since I'm here I'll go ahead and answer~ We don't currently have any contest halls set up no, so you may want to go ahead and have snow do those gym battles. Contest halls are still something that I believe Loon and Mimi are working on >w<  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:40 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze

To put it simply, no. Aegislash's ability works a bit differently in the guild since pokemon here don't have "base stats" and so we made the ability itself work independently of it's stat buffs and reductions. If you use iron defense, it will boost Aegislash's defense whether it is in blade forme or shield forme, and will not switch when the forme is changed. Shield forme simply reduces the damage taken by 1/10, and attack forme boosts the total damage done by x1.1

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi

I know this wasn't directed at me but since I'm here I'll go ahead and answer~ We don't currently have any contest halls set up no, so you may want to go ahead and have snow do those gym battles. Contest halls are still something that I believe Loon and Mimi are working on >w<
Ok cap thank you. heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sic Skeptic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:35 pm
Can Someone save the ms foops or w.e its called. the pink moving rainbow cat sprite. And post it for me so I can use it to make a "Fakemon" lol. And if were going to have "Fakemon" Can we atleast change them to "Gaiamon" as a homage to Gaia putting their G on everything. G-Blade lol. and Number them, giving them their own dex from a "Faraway Region" their numbers in our national dex can run in the negatives so they wont clash with any real pokemon ever.

on a side note, I just saw an avi that had an Umbreon hoodie! when did that happen!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:37 pm
Sic Skeptic
Can Someone save the ms foops or w.e its called. the pink moving rainbow cat sprite. And post it for me so I can use it to make a "Fakemon" lol. And if were going to have "Fakemon" Can we atleast change them to "Gaiamon" as a homage to Gaia putting their G on everything. G-Blade lol. and Number them, giving them their own dex from a "Faraway Region" their numbers in our national dex can run in the negatives so they wont clash with any real pokemon ever.

on a side note, I just saw an avi that had an Umbreon hoodie! when did that happen!!

I can do that tomorrow if you're serious o -o lol not sure how well it would end up going over in the actual contest but knowing you it'll be highly entertaining to read about xD
As for the name changing, you can call them whatever you want, but the Fakemon have no connection to gaia whatsoever other than that the guild is hosted on gaia, and so I suppose I'd personally rather not change the names of their dedicated threads. People have numbered some of their fakemon, I know Ohm gave his Aklor a dex number of 1014 or something along the lines, but most simply don't have dex numbers because they're unofficial. I could probably organize the Fakedex to be more like another Pokedex, starting the numbers at 001 but for the fake dex instead of national Pokedex. Giving ridiculously high numbers like 134528879 seems a bit much, it'd be easier to just start over on a separate dex = w=

Also Gaia released a TON of eeveelution items a while back, Umbreon just happens to be one of them :0 they've done them all though, even Eevee itself! If you want names of the items I can PM you links or whatever x3  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Sic Skeptic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:46 pm
SpectralEternity
Sic Skeptic

I can do that tomorrow if you're serious o -o lol not sure how well it would end up going over in the actual contest but knowing you it'll be highly entertaining to read about xD
As for the name changing, you can call them whatever you want, but the Fakemon have no connection to gaia whatsoever other than that the guild is hosted on gaia, and so I suppose I'd personally rather not change the names of their dedicated threads. People have numbered some of their fakemon, I know Ohm gave his Aklor a dex number of 1014 or something along the lines, but most simply don't have dex numbers because they're unofficial. I could probably organize the Fakedex to be more like another Pokedex, starting the numbers at 001 but for the fake dex instead of national Pokedex. Giving ridiculously high numbers like 134528879 seems a bit much, it'd be easier to just start over on a separate dex = w=

Also Gaia released a TON of eeveelution items a while back, Umbreon just happens to be one of them :0 they've done them all though, even Eevee itself! If you want names of the items I can PM you links or whatever x3

I am Serious LMAO. could you imagine something cuter than eevee demolishing the world XD if it doesn't go over well in the contest then oh well. atleast id have tried XD

and completely understandable smile

and no need to worry. I see it on vigil XD so cool. EXPENSIVE for the set lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:49 pm
I thought we weren't allowed to claim multiple berries in giveaways. I distinctly remember Loon lecturing me and Lia on the whole "you only need one to have a bunch so we can't abuse the system" nonsense. Which doesn't make any sense.

I think that rule should be carried over to the horoscope, too. Five singular berries, but no combination of berries. I mean, people can abuse the tree system, can't they? Isn't that why we were lectured?  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:00 am
Sythril Vythethi
I thought we weren't allowed to claim multiple berries in giveaways. I distinctly remember Loon lecturing me and Lia on the whole "you only need one to have a bunch so we can't abuse the system" nonsense. Which doesn't make any sense.

I think that rule should be carried over to the horoscope, too. Five singular berries, but no combination of berries. I mean, people can abuse the tree system, can't they? Isn't that why we were lectured?

Oh, yikes o-o I had actually been trying to watch the horoscope for that. I can't believe I missed those. Thank you for pointing that out! Because, yes, that rule applies to the horoscope as well. I'll have to ask Wolkova about adding it to the rules, to avoid future confusion.

Thanks for mentioning that!  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games