Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Citi-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 am
My first shounen ai/ yaoi/ boy love manga was 'Queen of Kabuchiko', which is a doushinji with multiple pairings. But this only showed the SetoJou part of it. And I got hooked. To this day, SetoJou is my favorite pairing and that's my favorite doujin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Hm.

My first was the novel "Boy Meets Boy"

It totally changed me. ^^

My first anime/manga however, was Loveless.  

CalmWinds

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:56 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:16 pm
My first was Yami no Matsuei, actually. I was so ignorant at the time that I was blind to half of the fluff though.

What changed my mind was one of my own role playing characters. I just randomly decided he was gay one day and explored my own sexuality through him. When I re-watched Yami no Matsuei, I saw more between the characters. Then Gravitation came around my way and I fell hard for the messages in it and have been a fan since.  

IIGRAYII

Kozi_22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 pm
well i would have to say my first were fan based things, Fan art and Fan fiction...my first real Anime was Boku no Pico...strong stuff! as for Manga Renai Junkie by Asami Tojoh(queen of Yaoi to me)...also strong stuff! I did see weaker stuff like Yami no Matsuei and Gravitation befor that but I wouldnt call those Yaoi...they are more like shonen ai to me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm
LxLight, they're not EXACTLY together but still. I still love them after 10 months lol... the whole death note thing got me interested in the whole idea of anime, I watched all the episodes in one night thinking l and light would kiss... at one point crying  

Meiyuri

Coquettish Lina

Anxious Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 am
My first shounen ai: anime was, I think, Gravitation. And manga was Legal Drug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm
Manga: Loveless
Anime:......mmmmm.......I'm not entirely sure but perhaps.....gravitation XDD;  

black moon girl

xxchadeXreixx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:27 pm
My first yaoi/shounen ai was a one shot, I forgot what it was called, I'll check my bookmarks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 am
lets see my first 18+ was viewfinder series, doujinshi was a wolfs rain pairing, under 18 was loveless, and anime I dont remember for I was watching a bunch on veoh t.v.  

vampyses

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Wolfy_Lirus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 am
my first yaoi manga was FAKE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm
I don't remember if it was Level C or Man's Best Friend.  

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm
actually my first was okane ga nai... after reading a gazillion more... now i hate it >< for some reason cuz after reading an okane ga nai review online, it turned me against the super super submissive uke and super super dominant seme and the super super girlie uke. oh and the fact that love takes place after rape talk2hand or maybe its just that okane ga nai alone that turns me off sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Gravitation was my first Yaoi, but my favorite Yaoi would have to be Loveless. Natsuo and Youji are so kawaii! X3
I heard a rumor that Kouga is making more anime for it? Not sure if it's true.
I'd also have to say the Love less manga is better than the anime.  

xXOrethXx

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am
well, in my mind, Legal Drug was my first yaoi... but if we are to stick strictly to the genre without reading through the lines, then it was Gravi  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff