Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyVineXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:54 pm
Yami Yuka
Gah, Yu-Gi-Oh!
I got so obsessed with it, then started searching for pictures. I found one of Marik and Bakura making out and I got VERY mad, 'cause I was obsessed with Marik....So I got off the computer pissed.
The next day, I came across more and more pictures of YGO like then... well that got me into it....

You must help me find more of these. I find this pairing sooooooo damn hot.
Personally, This guild. I had heard of it, but I was like...what? So I joined and here I am. Btw, if ppl wanna pm me links to hot yaoi. Feel free. I needs to fuel my addiction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm
I became crzay about it when I was 13 or 14 and then I started looking for more and more. First pictures, later anime and manga. The first anime I saw was Gravitation. I'll never stop loving it!  

Yuranai

3,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200

aciidcake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:48 am
"

Oh my. I don't know if I posted in here before. My mind is so..argh.
Anyways, what got me into yaoi was a banner in a random toplist with Sanji/Zoro kissing and hearts around it & me thinks, I was about 13 years old. I just clicked it & got to a One Piece Yaoi page. I read a few fics & got curious about the whole thing.
From there on I was hooked on it & still am & always will, lol.
"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:09 pm
I was randomly searching the internet and saw the word...i was into anime already so i recognized it from a few places and decided to google it...need i say more?  

Marz_Kat.t.a.g.

Somber Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Invisibility 100

Xx__blue-kun__xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:16 am
my friend sera.
she has six ceiling length bookshelves full of manga, so whenever we sleep over there, we all read manga for at least an hour. i like to breowse... it's like a free book store.
anyways, i pulled out a random book and it was loveless, book one. i rea dit, and at first i was like wtf???? but then i was like... hey..... this is kind of sweet. and then l8r.. hey this is kind of hot (reading gravitation)
well, i dunno. now i love it!!! heart domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 am
I was tired of straight pairings.  

Fetal_Mind

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

-Saishi no Chishio-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Fanfics and fanart. Of AkuRoku and Sasunaru. *drools*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:36 am
my friend turned me on to yaoi freshman year, and got me hooked on RoyEd and SasuNaru. now, all i think about it yaoi. every anime "which is the best yaoi pairing?" and so on. I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!! and freak out some of my friends. xd  

school-sponsored orgy

Forlornhope13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:39 pm
I think I either read some Kingdom Hearts Riku/Sora fanfiction, saw some pictures, or heard about it. Or maybe it was a combination of both, but that's how I got into it. Of course I only like Kingdom Hearts bl, I haven't really bothered with anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:45 am
M friend got me into it. One day i asked he what she was reading and handed me Gravitaion and i was like

"....HOLY CRAP"

but i like it, i don't know why  

[-cuteandbeloved-]

Ms. Addicted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:03 am

Fanfiction.
Need I say more? ;D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 pm
hmm.. before i figured i was bi, my friend Mess made me watch Gravitation as it was her first shonen-ai show to watch as well. Needless to say it got me interested and after that her and i started watching a lot more. ninja  

Heero-Yuy-Wing

LithiaStar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Two words...

Gundam Wing...

Yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:20 pm
Fan art, and friend got me into yaoi.  

KimiAngel2

My Pearl Angel

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:02 pm
a friend of mine started giving me stuff to read like loveless and yellow. now i'm writing my own yaoi fanfics! xd xp  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff