Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:15 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiled
"there was someone who practically released a heavy cloud of dragon bane....dragon killer in the academy and around it. There are several dragons here at the academy and the thing you got in the desert is to make a antidote, a strong enough to affect weak and strong doses of dragonbane"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:53 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru

Eric chuckled. "So it wasn't all for naught. Good to know I'm helping out and not just eating a large percentage of the food supply," he said. He put his feet up and rubbed some lotion on his exposed arms and face. "I assume it was taken care of whilst we were away?" he said looking around the room.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:03 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

"for now, yes. A guy in what looked to me like a mix between a hasmat suit and a set of armor came in and gave the few left some medicine thru a needle that is a cure-all. If he isn't here the next time, i'd like to be prepared for the worst." she sighed

"thankyou so much Eric. Oh! " she went to another room and came back in with a bag of munny.
"what do I owe you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric waved his hand in a motion as to push the money away. "That won't be necessary. I don't really have things I need to... Actually," he stood up and got closer to Sasha. "I promised I'd go to dinner with Kirune over there after this," he whispered pointing his thumb subtly toward kirune. "but I'm a little short on cash right now. I just need enough to cover a good meal for both of us. Probably no more than 2000 a piece depending on where we go. I'll come back with change," he whispered.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

Sasha smiled and placed the bag in his hands
"take her someplace nice" she whispered back

"don't worry bout the change, I have more where this came from"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru

Eric smiled. "You're the best," he whispered, pocketing the money. "I'm glad people as nice as you still exist."

Lawrence entered the room. "Is this Eric accepting payment I see? Has the courteous gentleman finally..."
"Can it limey. I earned this money doing what you were to lazy to, and now I've got a date to go on," he said triumphantly. He stood next to Kirune.
"Could you pick up Yogtz on your way back?" Lawrence replied.
"He can get here on his own easily. He knows how to fly a gummi man. He doesn't need our help. Plus, there's hardly anywhere to eat in Hollow Bastion anyway, unless I want a silent, death glare filled dinner with my family after missing Christmas," Eric said shuddering slightly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

Sasha giggled

"So Yogtz said yes about teaching the alchemy and potion making job?" Sasha asked excited.

"i hope so, I cant wait to learn under a moogle whom has mastered his craft" she giggled

X snuggled into Alex's arms, she was afraid a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune rubbed her arm, waving at Lawrence. "H-Hi."

Alex stroked X's head.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

"kelina is unnatural. She split her heart and body apart..." she said holding onto Alex.
"they plan to murder so many people, the darkness told me so"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:39 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru

Eric nodded. "Alchemy includes weapon and accessory making to, but those materials are harder to come by at later stages. If we wanted to give every child in here a new keyblade, we'd have to mine the world that never was dry just farming heartless for twilight materials. Some easy to make accessories do give nice little benefits though," he said.
"He doesn't use any because rings don't fit his massive hands," Lawrence chuckled.
"And it's giving me an artificial advantage. I want to be fair to myself. Plus, i'm not getting my ears pierced just to put on a silly dragon earring that'll make me survive one more hit to the head,"
"Your skull's so bloody hard a freaking berserker hammer couldn't break through it,"
"It needs to be that way to protect my massive brain," Eric retorted.
"and ego," Lawrence whispered under his breath. Eric glared at him. "Hello, by the way, Kirune," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:30 am
kefkadragon
((that avatar....the one with the mustache....is YIKES eek ))
therealkiru

Sasha giggles at their fighting
"easy you two!"

X squeezed Alex's hand.
Her nobody cloak disappeared off her body. The room felt a little warmer near her for a second.

User Image

Sasha turned to X
"hey X, where'd you nobody cloak go?"
"damn, she is as pale as I am." Saha thought to herself

X didn't move from Alex
"i don't know. Sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't. Sometimes it comes to me when I want it....but....not often...." she sounded sad.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex's entire face turned red as he finally got a good look at X underneath the robes. She seemed quite pale, but still incredibly cute. He remained in a hug with the girl, quietly looking at her.

Kirune nodded at Lawrence, but rubbed her arm again. She wished should help help, but felt awkward.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image

X looked at Alex, her eyes were still clouded over
"should I tell mister Eclipse that I could sense the organization calling signal? Im afraid that the homing signal will bring out any surviving nobodies....like me....." she whimpered.

"I would but you'd have to be careful" Sasha said
"I don't think he'd put you at risk. Do you know who was making the homing signal?"

"no....I think it was miss Kelina but something seemed off about her....like she was just a nobody...no heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 pm
kalenakeeper
(lost a bet.)

therealkiru

After a quick glare at each other, Eric and lawrence stopped their bickering.
"Do pardon our little outburst. Comes with the raging late puberty hormones," Eric said chuckling. "Did you have a place in mind kirune? I'm don't really know any places to eat except one place in twilight town when I dated namine. We didn't even end up going to it I think because that's when we found peppermint," he said looking to kirune.

Lawrence looked to Sasha and shrugged. He looked back to Eric. "I'll go see what Yogtz is doing I guess. I'll say hi to your folks to," he said.
"Thank you lawrence," Eric replied. Lawrence left for the gummi hangar to leave for hollow bastion.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:06 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Then you should stay here, X." Alex said, frowning as he still was red in the face from see X's true form like this. "It's not safe out there anymore. Not until Kelina gets dealt with."

"Well..." Kirune laughed nervously, a small part of her accent beginning to slip out. "Back home I was kinda the meal maker. People'n comin' from th' town to try my cookin'." The slip made her blush even harder, not wanting to be embarassed in front of Eric. "Err...I can make us somethin' good, I mean."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games