Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 am
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling nostalgic. || I'm speaking to Rina. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

He still find it rather odd that she made it a habit to thank him whenever he paid for their food. He thought it was only natural that he pampered her in any ways he could. Quiet laughter escaped his lips while nostalgia ran through this peaceful mind. Even though he denied it every single time it was brought up, he knew he waa attached to her then. There was something alluring, something.. unique that grabbed his attention, like a moth drawn to a flame. ”Ha, I remember.” he answered. ”You were complaining about your height that day, and I picked you up and just set you on my shoulder.” a light smile that tugged against the corner of his lips widened as he spoke, turning his calm and collected expression into something unusually radiant.

They’ve both come a long way, both learning how to change for the better. His slender fingers intertwined with hers, brushing across the promise ring that glistened beneath the gentle rays of sunlight. A deep sigh escaped his lips, relieved that they were still hanging on despite the differences they had. ”We both were.” he admitted, drawing her closer to himself. ”I.. liked your company.” was all he could answer. They were polar opposites. One hyperactive and bubbly while the other, quiet and laid back. It was a strange pairing, but their quirks balanced each other out.

The little intimate moment shattered when the waiter came by with their drinks, and he found his hand a little colder without her familiar warmth. Golden orbs awkwardly darted towards the corner of the establishment, unusually self conscious of his affectionate gestures. It never quite struck him that others would.. notice. His gaze soon fell upon the glass filled with lovely hues of yellow and orange, with the sweet scent of mango and apricot. He was never a fan of sweets, but he supposed he could step out of his comfort zone every once in a while. He took a sip, liking how the sourness balanced out the sugar in his smoothie.

He raised an eyebrow in response to her giddy, lovestruck expression that washed over her features. Though upon hearing her answer, he’d let out a small laugh while his cheeks clouded with noticeable heat. ”No way.” he denied her claim, quietly filling himself with the cold sweetness while he drowned in embarrassment. Not once had he thought himself good looking or handsome, but rather, an average looking guy that stood out like a sore thumb. Whereas her on the other hand.. ”Well- that- I--” he paused. I didn’t think I’d score a lovely lady as my soulmate. It feels kind of wasted on me.” he huffed, murmuring the final sentence with a voice barely above a whisper. He had been drawn to her ever since the beginning. She was lively, and cheerful. Everything he was not, and perhaps that was the very reason he found her so.. intriguing.

”You’re beautiful.” without noticing himself, he quietly uttered, lovestruck at the very sight of her. Be it the moment she wakes up with messy bed hair and heavy sleep in her eyes, or simply the sight of her lazing on the couch with her favourite pineapple soda in hand, or perhaps she gained a little weight in areas she wished she had not. He loved all of them equally and unconditionally. He’d love everything as long as it was her, in a way he never knew he could.

”You said you were curious about what I’d do.” he began with mild excitement within his voice. ”What do you say we do the things we did back then? Just mess around.” answered the young man. Truth be told, he had no clue what he’d do to make up. All he wanted was a full day with her. Even doing the simplest things would make his day.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Our old postsssssss!! Your username used to be Zyonex! I remember now LMAO

mewkledreamy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image

Rina giggled at the memories of how they were when they first met, she was super talkative and he was more reserved. It really was a classic case of "opposites attract", wasn't it? She probably found herself interested in his aloof personality. He wasn't necessarily mature but he was the "cool and quiet" type that was different than Rina was used to talking to. A sweet smile was on her face when she remembered how tall she felt and how she ended up falling asleep at his house that night. "I still remember when I slept at your place for the first time. You made me spaghetti and breakfast the next morning." He's always been so kind to her right from the beginning! They've had some pleasant and unpleasant memories but they really have come a loooong way. And look at where they are now! Happy and together! Soulmates! It's so crazy! Even this promise ring... It all means so much to her, she feels so lucky to feel such a gentle, yet intense sort of love. It's so much warmer and comforting than she ever would have imagined.

She ended up scooting her chair closer to him as she drank her smoothie, preferring to lean against him. Always so comforting... "Yes way. Seth is the most handsome guy in the world." He was so attractive when all of the time, especially when he smiled and laughed since he didn't do it all that often. When he whines in the morning about not wanting to get up, his sleepy face, when he feels cuddly, she loves all these moments so much! They were probably just biased towards one another since they both loved each other so much but she couldn't help but get embarrassed when he complimented her. They're both getting all shy and red! "I'm definitely not 'wasted' on you, I'll love you always." Rina put an arm around him, sipping happily. "How does yours taste?" She leaned forward and took a sip from his straw, liking the taste of his drink. She offered hers up to him as well, licking her lips a little since a tiny piece of fruit was on it.

"Just mess around? Do you mean at home or just stop by places around town?" She asked, wondering. Mess around at home? For some reason, it sounds kinda... weird to her. Nevermind that, there's plenty of places for them to visit in the city! She's absolutely sure there's an aquarium around somewhere. Or maybe they could just walk around the beach for a bit? There's a lot of things they could do! Maybe they could go out for lunch or dinner, too! All the possibilities, all with her boyfriend! What a perfect sounding day! Now she's all excited!

withseth

outfitpastel day out

statusseth's soulmate

monies$860

OOC: oh my goddd, i've done like a thousand names changes since then jeez, so many years ago
                                                          where should they go after this?

yo punny nut

fuestray

Faun

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

Kaylee looked at the person, she was assuming male, and nodded her head a little. "Y-Yeah. Since all the other seats are taken." She said, offering a small smile. It would be rude of her to say no, after all it was very hot outside and she was sure they were likely here for the same reason as her, to cool off. When the stranger mentioned the seagull, the petite brunette nodded her head. "Yeah... I hate those birds too." She said, shuddering a little bit before she took a drink of her smoothie. Turning towards the stranger as they introduced themselves, Kaylee reached her hand out to shake his. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Kaylee." She replied before giving a small nod. "I've been living here a few weeks now and I've gotten myself lost a couple times." She giggled softly. Luckily all it took was one press of a button and Kos could find her easily. If she got too lost that is. "The city is very beautiful." Of course she would miss her old home, but this place was growing on her. "The heat will take some getting used too though." She chuckled softly.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x Clothesherex oocSorry for being so slow. Real life is getting to me. :c Also, your image isn't showing up, might I suggest you use this link instead. | https://s1.zerochan.net/Judar.600.1964273.jpg

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:04 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑨
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:58 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            [ E N T E R ]

Aiden pushed the glass door open excitedly, marveling at the interior like a child in a candy shop. "Wow... there's so many flavors you can choose!" His eyes glittered as he looked around him, sounds of amazement escaping him. You wouldn't have guessed that he was almost a thousand years old, but then again, you wouldn't really find any smoothie places up in the clouds. He ran excitedly to the counter, a large grin still on his face. "Uh... A large banana, apple, peach smoothie please!" He peered up at the employee happily, who stared back at him in confusion before nodding and listing his order down. He turned to his newly made friend, intent on treating her to a drink as well. "How 'bout you Azumi? What are you gonna get?"

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏAzumi!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴋ - ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ɪ’ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ’ꜱ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

[ o o c : ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1112 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi followed Aiden into the Smoothie Place, looking around the inside of it. Unfortunately, she didn't express the same kind of enthusiasm and excitement as he was showing. She then looked at the different types of flavors. It's been a while since she's last had a smoothie so she couldn't remember what flavors she really liked best. "Um...I think I'll get a large strawberry apple smoothie" Since she couldn't remember, it was a good time to experiment with the different flavors and find a new mix that suits her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi, Aiden
Personal thoughts (OOC): I'm sorry it took so long! D: it's been a busy weekend at work so I haven't had a whole lot of time

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:29 pm
                            Hearing her response, the angel nodded fervently and turned to the employee to relay her order. He fished through his pockets and slid exactly $12 without a second thought. He was too excited to even notice that Azumi wasn't as excited as him, but then again, he hasn't met any living being that can match up to his high levels of energy... yet. "Okay then, let's go sit down and wait for our drinks!" He skipped over to an open table and plopped onto one of the chairs, his attitude reminiscent to that of an impatient puppy as he looked around the shop happily, his focus never lasting more than 5 seconds. Their drinks came soon after, and he said his thanks before sipping on his drink happily.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏAzumi!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe smoothie palaceᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$841

ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴋ - ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ɪ’ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ’ꜱ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

[ o o c : it's alright! :> ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi was reaching for her wallet when Aiden had pulled out enough money to cover both of their drinks. "You didn't have to pay for mine" She wasn't used to having stuff paid for her. She's never had any recent opportunities since not many people socialize with her. She followed him over to one of the tables and sat down across from him. Not long later, their drinks came and she took a ship of it. "Mmm...not quite" Turns out, it wasn't the flavor she used to like but it was still good nonetheless as she drank more of it.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 pm
                            He blinked at her in return, before bursting into a small bout of laughter. He did get ahead of himself and didn't think to ask her if it's alright, didn't he? "Sorry, sorry! I just wanted to celebrate our newfound friendship, that's all." Aiden smiled at her, his attention soon back to his smoothie. He didn't think he'd like this flavor combination, but then again, he liked any combination of fruits! He tilted his head questioningly at Azumi as he heard her mumble. "Hm? Not quite what?"

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏAzumi!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe smoothie palaceᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$841

[ o o c : ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi shrugged at him when he gave his reason for paying for both of their drinks. She continued to drink her smoothie until it was gone before answering his next question. "The flavor. It's not quite the flavor I used to like." She scratched her head a bit, readjusting her hat. As she was doing so, she hadn't noticed that some of her smoothie had spilled out onto her jacket. "Oh that's just great" She then took some napkins to wipe off the smoothie bits but it would need a wash to get the stain out.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Kristine smiled as she handed the kiwi-lime-banana smoothie to her customer before bowing down, allowing the customer to pay before leaving. Today, there was not much people coming into the store since it's around 8:30 in the morning; the smoothie shop would slowly grow crowded during the hours of hot temperature. Today, though, the temperature wasn't that hot, and the girl felt the occasional breeze brushing her hair and cheeks. Indeed, such a lovely weather for heading outside as she took in the sight of the clear blue skies with the puffy clouds through the window. As for the people lounging on the pool area while taking a sip of their favorite concoctions, there were only three so far, but at least it was peaceful.

It was a shame that Sigmund left Soleil, hopefully for the time being. Most of his possessions were still inside the Pasadena house and she made sure to keep them in good shape. All she could do now was hope that he would be safe, whenever he would go next. She would be fine being alone in the house, although she might allow having someone to come over to her house to be her roommate. That, she had to ponder on how to reach out, or it might happen unexpectedly. Nonetheless, she had to prepare herself if that would be the case.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: productive
Company: her customers
Money: $95.63 (Wallet - after purchase in Sucre's) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

► Company: Me, Myself & I ll ► Wallet: $1000 ll ► Outfit: Punky Sun ll ► Location: Smoothie Place ll ► OOC:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Karlee-Ann gave a tremendous yawn, stretching her body out as far as it could go. She slept in a bed for once and she almost didn't want to leave. She had no idea what she was doing up so early anyways! Mornings weren't her thing and a simple cup of coffee wasn't enough to wake her up. She hated mornings! However, walking to the beach from her house had awoken her enough that she was in the mood for something sweet, not bitter. Yeah, she had added milk and sugar to her coffee, but it was still coffee and thus bitter tasting. Maybe a smoothie was just the pick me up she needed! If not? Watch out Soleil, Karlee-Ann would not be in a good mood! Thankfully, nothing obnoxious had happened to her yet and she was just grumpy from being tired. When she reached the edge of the beach, her hand gripped onto a wooden post as she hopped over the rusted chain and nimbly landed on her feet. It was impossible for her to lose her balance thanks to her mutation, but that was neither here nor there.

Stuffing hands into her pockets, she aimlessly wandered around the beach and took in the whole sight. If you'd seen one beach, you've seen them all. Lazily letting her blue eyes wander, she set her sights on a smoothie place! She had just been thinking one sounded delicious! Shrugging her shoulders in a rather casual manner, Karlee-Ann made her way over to the establishment and walked inside. The chime from the door echoed through the store and she stood in the short line. Only two people in front of her so she wouldn't be waiting too long. As she was shifting her weight while waiting in line, the bluenette reached for her wallet and checked to see just how much she had on her. Just $40 in her wallet...She should have put more in from the money given to her for moving into the city. The rest was currently sitting in a secret place in her new home, causing Karlee-Ann to sigh in annoyance at herself. She was dumb. Sure, it would get her the smoothie she wanted, but just how much else she'd be able to do was questionable. Finally, she was at the front of the line! Wow, she wasn't awake at all! She should have been spending her time looking at the menu! Pursing her lips in thought, she looked at the goth looking clerk. "Uh...I guess a medium pomegranate smoothie?" she stated as she leaned against the counter, showing off the sleeve tattoo she's had for a number of years.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 am
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

During each order, there was a routine that she had to go along; using the clean blender for the mixing as well as clean knives, chopping boards and other tools that were sanitized while there was another one taking care of washing the dirtied dishes. Of course, they were wiped clean before they would be used again. The task of washing everything had to be done swiftly in case the line would be long, more so during the rush hours. Thankfully, the current hour was on a leisurely pace, so the employees in charge didn't have to speed things up for the time being. Kristine was just done putting the money in the small register when a familiar face asked for the medium smoothie. Green eyes took in the blue hair and the sleeve tattoo and the girl almost recognized the female instantly, the good acquaintance in terms of tattoos and parkour.

"Karlee? Hey! It has been a while," the barista - cashier's lips formed a little smirk; indeed, their first encounter together had been crazy, but there were a few things that served as the common ground between them. Nonetheless, the order had to get done, so Kristine went along with the delicious recipe of pomegranate smoothie, tossing in the ingredients before whirling everything up with the blender in medium speed. "So, what brings you here, Miss Tattoo Girl?" she asked as she held the lid in place with one hand. Ah, Kristine and some fun nicknames. At least it was one sign that she was in a good mood for a conversation.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: productive
Company: her customers (Karlee included)
Money: $95.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games