Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still kept a firm hold on her but then he moved his head closer to her throat."I believe you have a slight weakness here."He then brushed his lips against her throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She growled annoyed but jumped when he rubbed his lips on her neck. "Stop it.", she grumbled. Now she looked at him, only to headbutt him. But that more of back fired then anything; since it resulted in them kissing. It took a few seconds for her to realize this only to pull back fast as she could and far as she could, which was no more then three inches.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was expecting to get hit because of what her personality was like so when she went to head butt him he was prepared for it but when they kissed he wasn't expecting it. Then she pulled back as far as she could and Damian didn't have any comment for it. So he just sat there still holding her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm
Awella Hawk

Her arms were pinned by her sides from the way he held her. Now she looked away and blushed madly. "Let go, please.", she muttered. Slowly she looked at him and it was clear she was nervous.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sensed her nervousness and mentally yelled at himself. He let go of her and then he helped her up and then he moved to the other side of the crow's nest. He said loud enough for her to hear."Sorry."He then stared out to the ocean again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed and leaned against the side away from him. "Just try not to do that, again... Here, in plain sight...", she said, but also added on in her thoughts. She did not bother to climb out, since Marius had not called for her; yet.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't say anything for a bit and then turned to her and said."So anyway how about I teach you more magic. I doubt anyone would really pay attention to us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blushed a bit more. "Sure.", she replied. As Marius seemed to be busy with his crew, or charting courses. "But I think I used a bit to much magic with the flying I did.", she mused to herself.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought over the situation and then he placed a hand on her shoulder and transferred half of his energy to Awella. The transfer didn't effect him very much but he was a bit more tired now. The amount of energy he gave to Awella wouldn't be enough to hurt her but she should still be careful to know how much energy to use. Damian would keep an eye on her to make sure she wouldn't use to much energy."Well I just transferred some of my energy to you. Now we can continue to train."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:25 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and did not shrug his hand away. Hearing him she nodded and blushed. "So, what are you gonna teach me now?", she asked him. Rubbing her shoulder she bit her lip.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought it over and then said."Well what else would you like to learn. I am not really sure what to teach you. What would you like to learn?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:35 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and shrugged. Of course she did not know what Faye or Harpies could do. Aside from fly, since some powers were old wives tales.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved to stand behind Awella."Well I would say a good lesson to learn would be to hide yourself from another person's senses. You never know when it might be useful."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She was still sitting down and jumped when he appeared behind her. "Damn it, stop that.", she said, as she felt her heart jump into her throat. "Just because you're a vampire, doesn't give you grounds to scare me.", she grumbled. She then elbowed or tried to elbow him in the shin; since she was still sitting down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't bother moving and let her elbow him in the shin. He didn't really react because he was used to being hit."Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."Damian then said."Anyway what else would you like to learn. I will do my best to answer your questions and you can ask me anything."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games