Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had followed Abigail to his work out room. When he got there and saw the flirty yet confident grin on her face he chuckled before he got into a battle calm and went into his own fighting stance. He took a breath before he launched himself towards Abigail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he launched himself at her, she spun around on a dime. But before he could grab her, she took a hold of his wrist and twisted his arm. Unless if he moved with it, or managed to undo this with out harming himself. She would have him on his knees.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked then twisted around in a way that would release himself from Abigail's hold then when he got out he did a backflip to put some distance between him and Abigail."That was a good move Abigail. Let's see you handle this."Damian then lunged at Abigail in an even quicker move.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him carefully and turned into mist before he could touch her. Then she formed back by a weapons rack, before grabbing one of the quarter staves. It seemed like she had learned a free style way of fighting with them. Despite the few hits she took, but gave back in return.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian studied Abigail's moves carefully. Damian then jumped back a good distance then conjured metal bracers onto his arms and shins. Then he launched himself again now he had a better way to parry Abigail's blows. He then launched an assault against Abigail. He seemed to attack from every direction. Eventually he disarmed Abigail and had her pinned to a wall. He took a couple breaths to steady his breathing."That was a good sparring session. Do you still want to continue?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was soon against a wall and blushed. Realizing that he used his speed against her. Of course with his age of and knowledge of fighting. In the end she basically let him disarm her though. She could of kept trying, but one of them would of wound up hurt. Now she realized she was breathless to. Looking up at him, she smiled. "Continue sparring, no.", she replied. Only to lean up and kiss his neck.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groaned in pleasure when Abigail kissed his neck. So he replied to her kiss with one of his own. He leaned down and kissed her neck then started to nibble it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and allowed him to kiss then nibble on her neck. "Damian, stop please.", she said. As she started to sense another aura around, that was not Belle's. Blushing she looked up at him then around the work out room. Wondering whom had shown up here now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian noticed the aura as well then sighed irritably."What does he want?"Damian placed one more kiss on her forehead before he went to his door and opened it up and revealed a man about two inches shorter than him standing in his doorway. The man was wearing a crisp onyx black suit and shirt."What do you want Merlin?"

Merlin responded with no emotion."The gods want you to complete a mission right now. They say it will escalate and create mass panic unless someone stops it where it is now."

Damian growled."Yeah well you can tell them where to stick it. I don't respond well to orders or did you not notice that yet?"

Merlin wasn't fazed by Damian's anger."Look just get it done. I'll stay here and watch your house and don't worry I won't make any passes on anyone here."

Although he really didn't want to he sighed knowing the gods wouldn't have sent Merlin unless it was something important.Damian then turned to Abigail and said."I'll be back quickly."Then Damian disappeared.

Merlin let out a breath of relief and said."How does he stay like that all the time?"Merlin rubbed at the upper bridge of his nose then turned to Abigail and said."Proper introductions are in order. My name is Merlin pleased to meet you."Merlin held his hand out to Abigail so they could shake hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had followed Damian to the front door. Only to look at the man with a raised eyebrow. When Damian said he would be back, she nodded. Now being left alone with Merlin, she raised the other eyebrow. "Abigail.", she said, though there was a bit of ice in her tone. Followed by a rather firm grip for a woman her size.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Merlin smiled a friendly smile."Well now it's nice to meet you Abigail. And might I say that is a nice grip you have."Merlin then went over to Damian's couch and sat down."Honestly though how does Damian stay so angry all the time. I mean given his past it's not a surprise really but it tiring always having a frown on your face."Then Merlin focused his gaze on Abigail."Now what I wanted to talk about. Abigail just exactly what are you to Damian?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat down in another chair and looked at Merlin. Curious, but cautious of the man. When he had asked her, what she was to Damian. A small flicker of, not pain, but slyness came across her face. "He was helping me train, earlier.", she said, only to notice Belle now. "Yes sister?", she asked the fairy. As the she and Belle were the sister neither of them had. Though she did not have to look over her shoulder to see the fairy. Her hair was now on the right side of her neck. So tiny puncture wounds, four of them were barely visible. They were like four tiny scar needle pricks.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Merlin knew that Abigail was hiding something but he wasn't going to press the matter yet. When he heard Abigail mention a sister he turned his head and saw Belle. He exhaled and said."Hey Belle."

Belle entered the room when she felt an familiar aura. She saw Abigail talking to another man. Then she saw the man turn and noticed it was Merlin."What are you doing here Merlin."She said in a slightly emotionless tone. Then she moved and stood next to Abigail in a type of guard mode.

"Nothing that concerns you."Although Merlin sounded a bit angry with his response it was a defense mechanism for him. He and Belle had been romantically involved a couple years back and it didn't end well. So they both still held some anger towards each other."So Abigail I'm going to ask again. What exactly are you to Damian. Don't try lying to me because I can tell if you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She grabbed Belle's wrist and gently pulled her to the chair's arm. Since she was not using it any way. Though when Merlin seemed to pressure to find out what she was to Damian. Her eyebrow gone up and she leaned her elbows on her knees. As back of her hands supported her chin. Belle would probably read this as, Abigail's poker or game face.

"What is a female wolf to a male wolf? What is a lone wolf to a pack?", she asked him back. Okay, she could be suggesting her and Damian were 'dating', or not. Though she did not seem to like many of Damian's friends. Okay at least any one that was not Lucius or Belle, so far.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Merlin growled at Abigail's answer yet not answer."Fine don't answer me just be warned. If you hurt him I will hunt you down and kill you. He has had a hard enough life without someone killing the last bit of good in him. I have seen him risk his life for nothing more than to keep water flowing to a town that had tried to have him killed the day before. Don't let one of the last few good people on this planet turn into the stuff of nightmares."Even though he himself didn't notice it it had shown plainly on his face that Merlin cared for Damian like a brother.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games