Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus lifts Abigail's car up with one hand while setting up the jack to stabilize it so he could peek under at the missing gas tank area. After a short bit he pulls his upper body back and lowers her car. "I believe I have a spare gas tank at my shop that would be a great fit to take it's place. I'll just have to get it there so I can put it in there." He said, telling a half truth since he only had an unused pump for a car's gas tank at his shop, but now seeing the area could make the proper sized tank for it.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude looked to Rebecca. "That was the same kind of growl that Marcus made when just about anyone would come close to him the first two months after he was thawed out."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing him she nodded then gone over to him, before standing on her tip toes. As her arms gone around his neck,"Thank you.", she said, well pecking his cheek.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She looked back at him and nodded,"Well I don't know what all to say... But I know she never growled like that until after her attack.", she said, well glancing at the couple in the drive way. "Nor did I see such a feral look until after the attack.", she added on quietly.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus gently slipped his arms around Abigail and smiled to her. "You're welcome." He said to her as she pecked his cheek. "I'll call someone to bring your car over to my shop so I can put in the new gas tank when we get the chance."

Jean-Claude nods lightly. "After the one incident, Marcus actively tried to be a team player like the stories spoke of him again."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded and at Marcus with a smile and then glanced over her shoulder. Most of her soon-to-be-former-were-hunters were watching them from a distance. But she shifted her attention back to Marcus now.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She nodded and thought it over. "Let's just drop the stuff off and go home.", she suggested. That is when she spotted the couple heading to giant motorcycle.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus sends a text message to a friend with a tow truck in order to bring Abigail's car to his workshop as he gets up onto his motorcycle. "Your car will probably be at my shop in the morning tomorrow." He told Abigail with a smile as he started the engine of his cycle.

Jean-Claude nods quickly. "Sounds good hon." He said as he heard Marcus' cycle start up. Upon hearing such he started up his truck and waited to see the other couple head out before he left to go to Marcus' house.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded hearing him and sat behind him with her arms around his waist. As they headed back to his place, she felt like they were being followed; aside from Rebecca and Jean. Once they parked at his place she squeezed his waist a bit tighter; before letting him go and get of the motorcycle.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

As they followed Abigail and Marcus she noticed someone trailing them. Though the stalker seemed to drive off after they caught a glance of where Abigail was moving to.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus frowns softly to himself, having heard a third engine following the exact same path as them as they drove. He couldn't help but smile when Abigail squeezed his waist tighter before getting off the motorcycle. Turning off the engine he got off of his cycle and moved to Jean-Claude's truck to take out some of the heavier boxes.

Jean-Claude parked in Marcus' driveway and got out to help bring in the boxes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
With out thinking she carried her boxes inside as Rebecca took it easy with the light things. Once they were done with unloading Abigail hugged Rebecca and smiled. "Thank you, both of you. I will pay you back soon as I can.", she said and then shook Jean's hand.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Once she put the last light thing down, wherever Marcus allowed it. She smiled back at Abigail and hugged her. "Alright, cause I know it's a Southern thing.", Rebecca replied to Abigail. As she watched Abigail shake Jean's hand. Before taking her place at Marcus's side. "We'll get going and I'll see you around.", Rebecca said then stifled a yawn. Then she walked out with Jean after he said he good byes.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus had the boxes set in one of the rooms he hadn't found a use for yet, it was large enough that every box could be easily accessed when him and Abigail got to doing so. He lightly patted Jean-Claude's back in thanks.

Jean-Claude mockingly stepped forward when Marcus patted him on the back, a mild joke that had escalated into them being good friends. "You're welcome, and you have a good bit of time to pay us back." He said with a smile as he shook Abigail's hand, resisting the habit he had of kissing the back of a lady's hand. As he left with Rebecca he took hold of her hand for a moment and gave it a squeeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
As the door was closed she looked up at Marcus. "So, what to do now?", she asked him. As her hands gone up to his waist well looking at him. Then she started to hug him as she closed her eyes, when her cheek rested on his chest.

========================

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked to Abigail. "Is there anything you'd like to do?" He softly asked her as he slipped his arms around her, smiling softly as she rested her cheek against his chest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing his question she glanced up at him. "To just cuddle with you.", she said, well rubbing his waist.

========================

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles to Abigail. "That sounds like an amazing idea to me." He said to her before taking his coat off and hanging it up. "Where would you like to cuddle? The couch or the bed?" He asked her before slipping his arms around her again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched him take off his coat and looked at him as his arms were around her. "Mmm, bed sounds best.", she said. Then started to lead him there, unless if he was to grab and carry her there. With her boots kicked off she stretched a bit.

========================

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Abigail before starting to follow her, slipping his boots off along the way. Right before the bedroom though he picked Abigail up and carried her to the bed before laying her down upon it. He then moved to lay down next to her.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff