Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 pm
Prisma wandered out of Voluptas's secrety secret room, looking a little like she had too much to drink. A stupid grin was plastered on her face and she bobbed and swayed about. She giggle snorted derpily, having to catch herself on the beauty beside her. "What secrety secrets..... extremely..." she cooed, lost in a daze, blinking up at Voluptas.

She was sure the goddess just got even more beautiful.

Seiana_ZI
Prisluptas.... /snerkshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm
Fea Line
Kylieam

Rainbow Dash had been walking back from arm wrestling, feeling slightly defeated, but certain she was going to have another go at it once she had gotten something to eat. That was when she felt a pain in her arm. Rainbow Dash grabbed her arm... come on, she wasn't so weak that she pulled a muscle... That was when she saw him, up to bat at the arm wrestling table. That purple demon... her eyes started at his arms, currently locked with the goddesses' but they quickly wandered over his entire body, and then lingered... elsewhere.

Rainbow Dash blinked a few times, staring, even slightly embarrassed of the feelings she had stirring in her stomach. Her heart was racing, her palms were sweaty. What was going on here?! She inched awkwardly towards the demon. "Hey baby, did you win? Because you look like a winner to me." Rainbow Dash couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth, but she was a little bit proud of herself at the same time.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:33 pm
Oh, leaving them dazed...

That was just how she liked it!

Voluptas' smile spread from ear to ear, especially as Prisma cooed to her. Yes, what ... extreme secrets she had shown the mortal! Voluptas was certain that Prisma had loved them, especially with how absolutely on the clouds she looked. She was giggling, swaying, grinning like a fool...

As someone who greatly admired beauty, it made Voluptas sigh happily to see such beauty so ... happy. And she had caused it! Of course she had, though. She was the Goddess of Seduction. If anyone could bring a smile, it was certainly her.

"I'm glad you liked them, extremely?" Voluptas threw a wink in the dazed faerie's direction.

Fea Line
Prisluptas... I like it. XDDD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm
Kylieam rolled his shoulders about, glancing about the party when he felt a weird poking sensation in his back. Stretching his wings, he peered around for whatever it was, his gaze landing on a... really damn sexy rainbow fauny... who had just lost at the arm wrestling... but that was ok because she was hot hot hot. And apparently she thought so too... "Doesn't matter now. I've pretty much won all now that you are here..." he smirked, eyeing her up and down. Faun had some really really nice hips....

Stepping forward to make a move, he felt a n** at his rear. It couldn't have been this rainbow haired beauty in front of him... no it had to be...

Oh wow. Her.

That yellow, that hair, those wings. What a drop dead gorgeous woman! She was just so lovely and happy happy... He had to have her. Waving her over, he called out to Euphrosyne "Hey baby! Wanna come get happy with me?"' Ok that was cheesey but he didn't care man, she was hot too!

But the fauny.... oh man decisions... maybe they'd have a little three way?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Wolfs Heart
RD

Menelie
Euph

((gdi Himeros...))  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 95, 99 Total: 194 (2-200)

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Taking a small break from challenges, it was time to use his new shiny arrows again. Phaenman drew back his bow and let some arrows loose into the crowd.

Phaenman has hit Kobalt and Man-Care! Who's the better man now huh? emotion_donotwant

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

He laughed a bit with her. Gosh! Her laughter was contagious! "Well, I aim to please!" he added but soon found his brow rising to her offer of changing her mind.

"Really now?" he asked, tilting his head with an intrigued grin. Though her next comment threw him for a bit of a loop. "Well, I can't guarantee I'll be one hundred percent satisfied unless she looks and acts like you. However, I'd be willing to take her out for a bout of adventure, if that's what you so wish." Ok. So he was full of teasing quotes this night. He at least had her giggling and smiling. Luck very well might be with him tonight.

He nodded to verify that he had said a waterfall, but she had conditions? Interesting. His head tilted, listening intently for a moment. "I'll try my best...?" he offered, then waited for her to elaborate. The pause she gave almost made him fidget. He was glad he didn't. Though her 'conditions' were different than anything anyone else had tried to pull on him. Her expression was flawless. Proof that she was serious. That, and a tub of ice cream? That would require a quick flight into the City. Guess he'd have to visit his old man at some point.

He smiled."Sounds fair." he offered after a brief pause of his own. "Alright then. No lies. No secrets. I'll be an open book. Just for you." he winked, then softly pulled one of her hands down from his shoulders and kissed her knuckles. "And I'll try not to forget the ice cream." he then added with a wink.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-200)

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 pm
Phaenman grinned. Two angels. A blue and a red one with green hair. Should be fun to watch. Who else in the room needed a good show off...These two of course.

Phaenman has hit Ravana and Aldis! No claws allowed!

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Teigra
Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm
Prisma could only manage to keep staring at the beauty as she stood there trying to catch her breath. Uuhhhg. She even winked beautifully. Reaching up slowly, Prisma gently touched the goddess's eyelids, following that up with a manic drunk giggle. "You said words funny."

Taking a deep breath, the rainbow fae stood up and let it all out, stretching her arms over her head, as if expelling all that wonderful sensations she just had. Blinking open her eyes, she spotted a familiar purple figure in the crowed and laughed, leaning on Voluptas. "Looky look. That's my friend Mister Lisandru sicky sick no more was on island now at party party Sir.... he's not as pretty as you though." she nodded sage like... or as close to it as Prisma's could get.

Seiana_ZI
I think shes officially broke. rofl.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:56 pm
Fea Line

Menelie
I quoted you, I guess, because Euphro will be there duking it out for a piece of Kyliam?

Rainbow Dash smirked. Good, he could talk the talk. But... she had to wonder... could he walk the walk. She would have loved to do some flying with that set of wings. "Do you have a name to go with all of this?" Dash asked, gesturing towards that body... oh, that body. So exotic. At least to Rainbow Dash who only ever really saw fauns.

As his attention shifted else where, Rainbow Dash felt a pang of jealously, she pulled at the male's arm, trying to get him facing her again. "If you want happiness... take a ride on my rainbow." When had she had a drink? Clearly her inhibitions were gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 pm
Her giggle sounded a little spastic ... but yet ... it was so beautiful!

Voluptas did not even mind the fact that the beauty was touching her eyelids, though such a move may normally confuse her. Instead, she seemed content with it. This mortal was so beautiful that she could ignore her small oddities--all she cared about was her beauty!

It seemed that Prisma spotted someone she knew. Curious, the goddess lifted her eyes to follow where Prisma was pointing. Mister Lisandru -- she was adding a lot of words to that phrase -- was, naturally, not as pretty as she was. No mortal could ever hope to be as gorgeous as she was, of course.

... Prisma was probably inflating an ego that really didn't need it...

"I see. Is he a mortal too? He's not as beautiful as you, though."

Fea Line
Prisma: broken. XDD

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:06 pm
His compliments made her blush prettily. "I'm glad you like it," she said and beamed up at him when he said it had made him happy that she agreed to come with him. How could she have refused? "Of course I came with you," she said. "I'd go anywhere with you." Her face felt like it was on fire, she must be awfully red! "I was really happy when you asked me to come." In fact, she had been over the moon ecstatic.

Which she was again when his arm slipped around her waist. She smiled and leaned into him a little as he led her to the gift table. She set her box of pies down, making sure it was straight next to the rest. She giggled a bit when he started straightening the gifts on the table. But then he stopped. She blinked, a little surprised. She didn't mind him giving into his OCD, but it meant so much to her that he stopped for her. Or at least she thought it was for her. She blushed and smiled at him, looking around at the...antics that were happening around them. "Ah...why don't we start with a dance?" she asked and blushed. She liked being close to Wild Moon. He was so handsome, and just....oh, perfect!
Fea Line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh, he was just so freaking adorable! She could pinch his cheeks or eat him up or whatever else pae did with cute things! She grinned when Noir's Rakshasha followed directions and left the couple alone. "Finally, we're alone~" she grinned at him and grabbed his hand, pulling him onto the dance floor. Once there, she slid her arms around his neck and moved in close. No way was she going to give him a chance to look at other girls. He was hers, whether or not he knew it just yet. "So...I know you don't really like parties, Noir...but that's why I was really glad you said yes," she said and smiled sweetly at him.
shadica

Ruaidhri grinned at the dark purple demon as he flexed. "Bet you can't do this," he said and smirked, in full show off mode. He glanced back to check and make sure that sexy chick was watching. "Hey, where're you goin'?" he called after her. She didn't answer, too caught up with that blue god. God of longing right? Whatever, she'd definitely come back. He turned back to the other demon and grinned, flexing again. Then he noticed that one of the gods had set up an arm-wrestling table. "Wanna see if we can win an arm wrestling contest with a god?" he asked her and grinned fiercely.
Teigra
shicala

Ophelia giggled a little when the Harpy asked if she came here often. "Nope~ First time. How about you, Cela~?" she said and grinned. Jeez, this girl was gorgeous... Hey! Who was she looking at now? She turned to see some other chick making eyes at her soulmate! No way was she gonna let that happen. She moved in front of Cela to block her view of this other girl and smiled at her winningly. "So what brought you here tonight?" she said, violet eyes interested in anything the feather winged female had to say.
shicala

Kobalt had been minding his own business, watching the antics. Wow. Why was he here again...? He sighed softly as he looked around, shifting his shoulder when it felt like something stung him. And then...he saw him. Wow...he was so sexy...and he'd never felt that way about another guy, but oh man. Just looking at him, with those cookie like wings made his body warm. He had to have him.... He couldn't take his eyes off that bod as he moved closer, weaving through other Pae. "H-hi there," he said a little nervously, smiling warmly. Another sting hit between his shoulders and he flexed it away, but then he saw this other guy and felt the sudden urge to show off. Ooh, maybe if he showed off his muscles to this other Pae, it would earn him points with the sexy chef!
Menelie
Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm
Mortal. She kept saying that word but Prisma had no idea what it met. It sounded bad though, but beautiful. Bad Beautiful. Badutiful?

Tilting her head, she narrowed her eyes at Lisandru, scrutinizing him. "Mmm... no. He got better, I helpedy helped him extremely in our happy happy hut!" she gigglesnorted. Her attention was back on Voluptas's compliments, because even those were beautiful. She wondered what else she could do beautifully?

Mister Lisandru Sir needed to see this beauty!

"MISTER LISANDRU FRIENDY FRIEND SIIIIIIRRRRRR!!!!!" she shouted clear across the room and waved spastically for him to come over. The waving came complete with bouncing.

Seiana_ZI
I think she needs to be shot again or Voluptas is gonna make her explode... and not in secret ways /deddeded

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:18 pm
Giggling, Vika curled up against her hero. First, he saved her from the too-pretty man, and now he saved her from hitting the ground! Surely no one had ever had as amazing a hero as she had found. Her hero...

...wait, what was his name? Well, this was troubling. Blushing a bit, she blinked and sat up. "Omigosh...I didn't even tell you my name!" still embarrassed, she flushed and adopted a bashful pose. "I'm Vika," she said quietly, glancing up with a smile.

Fea Line
Pothos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:24 pm
She... she'd go anywhere with him!! He near about melted to the floor in a puddle of goo, but resisted. He was her partner after all, she couldn't dance with a goo pile. Stay strong Wild Moon, chin up, lead her around like the princess she is!

Nodding, he led her to the dance floor, finding an open spot. The music seemed to be a bit lively at the moment, so he took her by the hands to twirl her before pulling her close for a bit of a lively swing. "Forgive me.... I don't think I've ever really danced before."' he laughed, fumbling over his hooves but he was trying. He wanted her to have a good fun night after all.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm
Lila didn't have any real muscles to speak of but that didn't stop her from attempting to show off as well. Though she had to admit his display was more impressive then her own. She mimiced his flex after he all but challenged her to do what he was doing. "I can too!" she said back to him though her flex proved she didn't have the muscles he did. She shook her head reading his last question on his lips "Not right now, I will try against you though!"

Strawberri Stardust
I already did the armwrestle for today smile

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games